• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo - Drama Queen

charles ponzi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There was always something about Tony Romo that bugged me. It finally dawned on me that he's almost always preening or mugging for the camera.

If he gets a minor injury, it always looks more serious than it is. He always limps dramatically or holds his shoulder or chest as if its separated or punctured, respectively.

He completes 60% of his passes and the other 40% requires an on-field tutorial with the WR: "yeah you should have turned in because that's where I threw it and I can't be wrong." I see that with him more in any one game than other QBs all season (I'm talking on-field, not sideline)

Even when he's scrambling, it looks like every motion is a freeze frame pose for the camera (this could be why he throws some head-scratching INTS). There's nothing natural about his movements.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was always something about Tony Romo that bugged me. It finally dawned on me that he's almost always preening or mugging for the camera.

If he gets a minor injury, it always looks more serious than it is. He always limps dramatically or holds his shoulder or chest as if its separated or punctured, respectively.

He completes 60% of his passes and the other 40% requires an on-field tutorial with the WR: "yeah you should have turned in because that's where I threw it and I can't be wrong." I see that with him more in any one game than other QBs all season (I'm talking on-field, not sideline)

Even when he's scrambling, it looks like every motion is a freeze frame pose for the camera (this could be why he throws some head-scratching INTS). There's nothing natural about his movements.

Do you feel better?

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they make the Playoffs next week, they will be a Wildcard teams wet dream

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Seriously. I'm pulling for the Cowboys. Much rather go there than have to go to Philly. Philly is much more dangerous IMO.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just figured this out? Jerry Jones keeps Romo because of the drama/entertainment and Gsrret for the Yes, Man attitude. Of course, I'm being cynical.

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
If we win the next two and the Cowboys win on Sunday we'll be at Dallas for Wildcard weekend.

:laugh3:

Although I think we can win, just the thought of losing to the Cowboys and hearing it from my friends for eternity makes me want to play the Eagles instead.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is becoming the new Tony Romo.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also thought he was faking the leg injury somewhat. That dude scares me at the end of games though. he is very dangerous.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also thought he was faking the leg injury somewhat. That dude scares me at the end of games though. he is very dangerous.

Yes dangerous at throwing picks in the 4th Q.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we win the next two and the Cowboys win on Sunday we'll be at Dallas for Wildcard weekend.

:laugh3:

Although I think we can win, just the thought of losing to the Cowboys and hearing it from my friends for eternity makes me want to play the Eagles instead.

That is where I prefer to play. I think the Cowboys are the team that we can beat on the road.

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I think we can beat them. But just the fear of hearing it from all of the Cowboys fans is making me want to avoid it all together. AHHH

If we go in there and mop them up it'll be awesome...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes dangerous at throwing picks in the 4th Q.

But I never remember a time he did that against the 49ers, do you? he always seems to make the big play at the end against us. he is very dangerous.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I think we can beat them. But just the fear of hearing it from all of the Cowboys fans is making me want to avoid it all together. AHHH

If we go in there and mop them up it'll be awesome...

That would be ideal. I'm still holding out hope for a first round bye though.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake Jerry Jones

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/jm8ch10/jerry-jones[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Pretty funny listen.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I never remember a time he did that against the 49ers, do you? he always seems to make the big play at the end against us. he is very dangerous.

Romo is as dangerous as Carson Palmer. Palmer is one year older, and Palmer has one more game-winning drive in his career than Romo

just ask Seahawks fans (Palmer just had a game-winning drive yesterday at Seattle to snap Seattle's 14 game home winning streak), Ravens fans (Palmer has had four game-winning drives against the Ravens), and Steeler fans (Palmer has had four game-winning drives against the Steelers)

By comparison, Romo just has one game-winning drive against the 49ers...in 2011 at SF in Week 2

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is as dangerous as Carson Palmer. Palmer is one year older, and Palmer has one more game-winning drive in his career than Romo

just ask Seahawks fans (Palmer just had a game-winning drive yesterday at Seattle to snap Seattle's 14 game home winning streak), Ravens fans (Palmer has had four game-winning drives against the Ravens), and Steeler fans (Palmer has had four game-winning drives against the Steelers)

By comparison, Romo just has one game-winning drive against the 49ers...in 2011 at SF in Week 2

Maybe its just that I hate the Cowboys so much. I still don't understand how that 4th down play at the end yesterday went from the 10 yard line when Murray was tackled at the 12.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, it looks like the Eagles are going to win the division. If GB beats Chicago and we have to go face Rodgers in Lambeau, I'm going to be very irritated.