• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Gordon

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, this isn't exactly treading new ground, but he went to a whole other level of fuckery this week...

I'm to the point where I wonder how in the hell this kid ever even fraudulently played his way onto a division 1 college football field. Much less was our first draft pick this past season.

For the love of GOD... this is a BAD football player. I'm telling you. There are people who frequent these message boards who could do as well as he did today. He can't cover. He gets BITCHED like a rag doll against the run. He is the most HAPLESS, HOPELESS, SHITPILE of a defensive back that I've ever personally seen take the field in an NFL game.

He looks like he's 5'7 165 pounds out there, BTW, and... he fucking plays like it. This kid has ZERO... and I MEAN ZERO... business being on an NFL football field. He should be embarrassed and ashamed right now (I am sure he is).

Look... I'm sure he's a good kid. Good to his family. Friends love him. But holy shit and for the love of god. 4 games in and I am PLEADING for mercy on the young man. He is SOOOO far in over his head. Playing corner in the NFL is a tough, tough task. I just wonder how we ever put this kid in this position.

I would love for this thread to be bumped in a year or two after he's figured it out. But man.... this seems totally unsolveable. There's nothing to fix. He's just not built for this. EVERY play where we got beat. IT WAS ALMOST ALWAYS... FUCKING ALWAYS... him.

He is murdering us out there. At every stop. Someone wave the white towel for the young man. I cannot watch it anymore.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Gordon played a much better game today. It seems like the Vikings early on decided to pick on Jaylen Jones, who was subbing for the still injured Jaylon Johnson, and was repeatedly torched thruout.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Gordon played a much better game today. It seems like the Vikings early on decided to pick on Jaylen Jones, who was subbing for the still injured Jaylon Johnson, and was repeatedly torched thruout.
I'd go as far to say he played quite well.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did play well. No doubt.

He did just about give me an aneurysm vs NYG, though.

He nearly jumped a route for a massive INT on Minny's final drive.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie gets picked on in his first few NFL games. Nothing that new to see here. It's all about how he responds as this progresses this season and into the next one. The good thing is Jaylon Johnson is legit so we have a little slack here to give him some more time and grow.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other complete shock, is the play of Kindle Vildor!? He HAS to be the most improved player on the team this year. He's played pretty damn well, and I fucking hated this kid the last couple of years.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other complete shock, is the play of Kindle Vildor!? He HAS to be the most improved player on the team this year. He's played pretty damn well, and I fucking hated this kid the last couple of years.
I could have written that very post. Exact same feelings.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our two rookies (Gordon and Brisker) are a couple of studs.

They will be anchors on this D for years to come.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our two rookies (Gordon and Brisker) are a couple of studs.

They will be anchors on this D for years to come.
I admit my initial reaction when watching the draft that day resulted in a bit of head scratching when Poles took two DBs with our first two picks. Especially once we took Gordon, I thought for sure we'd go with the OL or even WR. But it didn't take long for me to remember the secondary was the weakest unit on the D that previous season, so I quickly warmed up to the selections. And so far I have to say they're doing pretty well and definitely improving as the weeks go by. Gordon in particular, being he did get off to a somewhat slow start.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit my initial reaction when watching the draft that day resulted in a bit of head scratching when Poles took two DBs with our first two picks. Especially once we took Gordon, I thought for sure we'd go with the OL or even WR. But it didn't take long for me to remember the secondary was the weakest unit on the D that previous season, so I quickly warmed up to the selections. And so far I have to say they're doing pretty well and definitely improving as the weeks go by. Gordon in particular, being he did get off to a somewhat slow start.
I watched him quite a bit in college, and knew he was a good player. I think the slow start can be attributed to the Bears moving him inside to the Nickel. Not only is it a tougher position, but it's not his natural position either.

He's been pretty damn good the last couple/few weeks.

Hey @richig07, can you start a, "I'm done with Cole Kmet thread"?

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched him quite a bit in college, and knew he was a good player. I think the slow start can be attributed to the Bears moving him inside to the Nickel. Not only is it a tougher position, but it's not his natural position either.

Sometimes the reverse jinx is real, yo, lol.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gordon has greatly improved since a horrid start.

Fields, on the other hand, still looks the same. Unfortunately, we likely won't get a fair look at Kmet with Fields throwing footballs for us. Thankfully, the coaching staff has essentially excepted that he's nothing more than a RB. So, we don't have to endure the previous plan to try and develop him in the pocket.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep…..Fields is what is stopping the entire world from realizing Kmet is a hidden gem.