• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rodgers refuses to admit he was beaten

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one thought the Packers were better coming into the game (except GB fans), and they were given at least 3 golden opportunities to drive a stake through Seattle's heart with turnovers and were not able to do it. GB made critical mistakes at crunch time that SB teams don't make. They were not better and definitely did not deserve to win.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers,

You sad, bro?

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game replay on NFL network now.

Wilson was just intercepted a 2nd time !!!!

Seahawks are in deep trouble here.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the whole "If we would have made any one of a dozen plays then we would have won" garbage. At the end of the game, Seattle had to make numerous plays with next to no margin of error and they did. But I guess the first 55 minutes of the game are the "real" minutes while the end is just where one team chooses to hand the game to the other.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its halftime and the score is Packers 16, Seahawks 0.

This is when MidnightAngel started the thread,

Hey, how about those Seahawks.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers can say whatever he wants, the fact is he wasn't able to put up TD's in critical moments. Two gift wrap TO's with short field position to work with better get you at least 10 pts and not just 6. Credit our defense playing lights out considering the short field they had to consistantly defend. Our defense was better, our ST's was better and our offense showed up and played better in the second half which is the reason why the better team won. Just check the score board.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what he means is he felt they were the better team, but they choked. That is what chokers say to cover their ass. The players choked, the coaches choked. I don't blame him for thinking his team was better. They were winning for 95% of the game. They choked plain and simple. They could not execute in the last 6 minutes and OT. Some of that has to do with the Hawks defense executing, some has to do with the Hawks offense executing and some has to do with their players and coaches CHOKING! They had the champion on the ropes in their dojo and could not finish. They deserved the disastrous outcome if they were not prepared to finish.
That was beautiful.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is it too late to vote for MVP. I have no idea when that happens?

I still think Rodgers is a great one when his offense is rolling. The after game interview tarnished his image in the eyes of a few people but maybe his strong suit is not being objective after a heart breaking loss like that. Brady isn't always the golden boy either.

The bummer for Rodgers is, next time we play them they will show that interview to the team. Seattle just has his number and its gotta suck for him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt the Packers were just intimidated. They were intimidated by the stage and they were intimidated by the moment and they were intimidated by the champs. They had the Seahawks by the nuts, but were scared to apply pressure to said area, by going for the gusto and trying for TDs.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt the Packers were just intimidated. They were intimidated by the stage and they were intimidated by the moment and they were intimidated by the champs. They had the Seahawks by the nuts, but were scared to apply pressure to said area, by going for the gusto and trying for TDs.

I watched the replay and I really didn't see that. The one thing that obviously stands out is the onside kick but that stuff happens when you don't prepare. The reason the Pack couldn't get anything done on offense at the end is because of the d and I don't buy it when a QB who was basically getting shut down by the #1 defense in the league says he let them off the hook. He threw two picks and there could have easily been 2 more. On the other side we finally wore them down at the end and had our way. They left the door cracked open and we kicked it in.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, lets not look back. Focus on the Cheatriots.

Go Hawks !

Last edited by a moderator:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being the better team doesn't get you shit if you don't prove it.

This is a true statement ... The better team can lose if they turn the ball over and do stupid stuff... That's football ...

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: He did enough to win if his Coach didn't choke it up with his play calling in the last 6 minutes of the game.

All props to the Seahawks. Great job. Great game.

From what I’ve been reading, the only person who doesn’t have a problem with McCarthy’s play-calling is McCarthy himself.

It’s a good thing for him he was offered a contract extension two months ago… negotiations might have been a little different if they were being done right now.