• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rockyman (I think it's gonna be a long time)

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down in so many ways...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUOakKEZHZc]Seinfeld - Shoes - YouTube[/ame]

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, if it is popular, it sucks, right?

Exactly. It's an oxymoron with those pretentious fools.

Always taking about being themselves, but they pattern everything in their life on what the mixed-up, drug addicted sexual pervert media tells them to like. Zero originality whatsoever. And I live right smack dab in the middle of 23M of them.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever seen a 50-something hipster couple that dresses like they're rebels from the 50's? Trust me, it's the most absurd thing you've ever seen in your life. She wears poodle skirts and he has Elvis sideburns, wears white tshirts with pack of cigarettes rolled up into the sleeve, jeans cuffed, black boots, etc. They leave the house this way every day. They are acquaintances of ours and I can't stand to be in the same county with them.

Something wrong with finding a look you like and sticking with it? Not everyone aspires to be hip and on the cutting edge of things you know.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. It's an oxymoron with those pretentious fools.

Always taking about being themselves, but they pattern everything in their life on what the mixed-up, drug addicted sexual pervert media tells them to like. Zero originality whatsoever. And I live right smack dab in the middle of 23M of them.

It does leave me puzzled mostly.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misko said:
zigs emporium of golden showers and and gerbils

tatum_channing_laughing_hysterically-1508.gif

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not always

If it is jammed down people's throats, it sucks.

Not THAT I can agree with. I can not hear songs too many times before I get sick of them. That said, I can usually go back and enjoy them again after a time.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stolen from world...hell of a find

1996 home run derby by Arod and griffey JR, barnstorming an A ball team in Wisconsin

theres a slugger griffey and arod are enamored with...Arods nearly giddy about his power.

something dominican shakes something something...lost his job to ron coomer something, not good enough something

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/exclusive-video-alex-rodriguez-ken-griffey-jr-and/v8WHH/[/FONT][/FONT]

Look how skinny Papi is.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something wrong with finding a look you like and sticking with it? Not everyone aspires to be hip and on the cutting edge of things you know.

OMG, Is it you, BigD?! I'm sorry, I'll take my foot out of my mouth now. :D

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zig's Analtech Alarm Systems & Rusty Trombones

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever seen a 50-something hipster couple that dresses like they're rebels from the 50's? Trust me, it's the most absurd thing you've ever seen in your life. She wears poodle skirts and he has Elvis sideburns, wears white tshirts with pack of cigarettes rolled up into the sleeve, jeans cuffed, black boots, etc. They leave the house this way every day. They are acquaintances of ours and I can't stand to be in the same county with them.

It has nothing to do with "hipsters"...

I grew up on a lot of that stuff, which means it has sentimental value to me. Reminds me of people, places, and times gone.

And per usual, Down's an idiot. I have over 1100 songs on my phone, ranging from Pantera to Emmylou Harris to New Order to Prince to Sinatra.

Down's the type that looks at music mechanically...what he considers to be the best craftsmen produce the best stuff. It's what assholes do.

Music is about feeling, not craftsmanship. Time, place, and feeling have everything to do with what makes music special to different people. A lot of luck is involved in that too.

If it was so simple to produce shit that people enjoy, we'd all be doing it.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, Is it you, BigD?! I'm sorry, I'll take my foot out of my mouth now. :D

Well, yes and no. I found my look in the early 70's and kept it. As such, it is t-shirts and jeans for me, to go along with the long hair ( NEVER in a ponytail ).

I think having the same look now proves I do not "go along with the crowd", but just found what I liked, and stuck with it.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I appreciate the old black ones, I really enjoy the english white guys who stole from them a lot better.

Sums up my thoughts on the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not THAT I can agree with. I can not hear songs too many times before I get sick of them. That said, I can usually go back and enjoy them again after a time.

and rap sucks
country sucks
top 40 sucks

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I grew up on a lot of that stuff, which means it has sentimental value to me. Reminds me of people, places, and times gone.

And per usual, Down's an idiot. I have over 1100 songs on my phone, ranging from Pantera to Emmylou Harris to New Order to Prince to Sinatra.

Down's the type that looks at music mechanically...what he considers to be the best craftsmen produce the best stuff. It's what assholes do.

Music is about feeling, not craftsmanship. Time, place, and feeling have everything to do with what makes music special to different people. A lot of luck is involved in that too.

While not being as musically open minded as you are, I can proudly say that I have learned to appreciate musical greatness in pretty much all forms. I may not like the song, but I can tell person X is doing his gig better than most.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have listened to the New Order Republic album hundreds of times. It's like a novel. Some of the best stuff ever.