• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft is in denial

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock your STUPID delusional or brain washed on this issue
Brady has had every opportunity to be exonerated and has failed at every turn
good grief you grasping at straws to hold up a losing argument

Brady cheated plain and simple the only thing left is the punishment

his legacy is tainted forever :L

get over yourself

Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL hall of Shame has to include these two terds. Kraft and brady can join the likes of Rae carruth,ryan leaf,former teammate hernandez,etc.

Kraft is the ultimate douche-bag.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit is getting boring as fuck, guess some people have nothing better to do or say

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've said a lot of thing PF, and all have been wrong so far....But you keep going, you might wake up and it was all just a dream....Or you'll wake up and realize the definition of a fool is to keep doing the same thing the same way and expecting a different result....
Faithful, you are my friend, but realistic, you are nowhere near....
An investigation, an acceptance by the owner, an appeal and new evidence of him destroying evidence...
And you still think he's getting off, even though you know he's guilty...Wow, amazing, stupid, but amazing !! :rolleyes2:

All I see is that you are looking for reasons to convince that the Patriots are guilty

And you're hanging these beliefs on what?

An woefully biased an inaccurate investigation.

Acceptance? By who? Kraft has never accepted the punishment. He just felt there were real way to reasonably fight the charge. He's not fool. Suing the NFL would not work.

An appeal led who? Goodell? What a crock. The same person gets to judge on his own punishment? Who has to be the arbitrator for the appeal because a neutral arbitrator would long ago ruled in favor in Brady and Patriots. Right?

Who has been found in a Federal Court to be unbelievable and considered basically a liar? Right?

That's as much a trumped kangaroo court as anything found in two bit dictatorships. There's a reason his judgments keep getting overturned.

I know Brady was dishonest about dealing with the ball boys but that's doesn't deserve any of the HS that people want to dump on the Patriots.

We'll see what happens.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit is getting boring as fuck, guess some people have nothing better to do or say

Yet all the Pats fans on this board ran their mouths all summer claiming that Brady was innocent, it was a witch hunt by the NFL because everyone is jealous of Tom and the Pats franchise "greatness", and that the suspension would be reversed during appeal because Tom's legal dream team was just to good for the NFL to deal with.

But now everyone needs to be quiet because Pats fans can't deal with what just happened?

Guess what Pats? Time to nut up, admit your beloved Tom Terrific cheated, and...

1311875540_delta_force_chuck_norris__deal_with_it.gif

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krafts "good cop, bad cop" shtick is one of the worst ever. Give it up Kraft. Your singing to the choir.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet all the Pats fans on this board ran their mouths all summer claiming that Brady was innocent, it was a witch hunt by the NFL because everyone is jealous of Tom and the Pats franchise "greatness", and that the suspension would be reversed during appeal because Tom's legal dream team was just to good for the NFL to deal with.

But now everyone needs to be quiet because Pats fans can't deal with what just happened?

Guess what Pats? Time to nut up, admit your beloved Tom Terrific cheated, and...

Just said the same thing in the other thread... Now it's all boo freakin hoo from these terds.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that would have made Kraft's speech better would have been. "What the hell happened? Roger and I had a deal! I paid the fine, gave up the draft picks. He was supposed to reinstate Tom."

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the ne pats should have to pay the 5 million for the wells investigation !!!!!! i get it kraft is a dumbass my team doesn't cheat and i stand behind all my cheaters . brady talked shit about the nflpa and will waste their time and money also . what would you do if you was commish i would give brady and billycheat life and kraft a year off .

tom brady is his worst enemy !!!! oh a nugget on espn was that when the nflpa was asking for a lighter susp the nfl couldn't talk about the phone becoming toast .
.....here Teddy,.......time for your lil' blue-pill........((open)) wide,......*good boy*,...!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they said Tom Brady did this and Tom Brady did that and I said "yeah sure". I bet that 90% of the poster on here didn't know that footballs had to have certain air pressure in them and now they can't shut their fucking mouths about it

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just said the same thing in the other thread... Now it's all boo freakin hoo from these terds.

Eat it all up Tgann, glad your basking in this

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet that 90% of the poster on here didn't know that footballs had to have certain air pressure in them and now they can't shut their fucking mouths about it

I've never heard of it before this.

If it was Dalton or Kitna, I still wouldn't.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft was trying to lead by example and hoped his demonstration of leadership for the common good would rub off on Goodell and have some positive effect for his team and league.

Yes it was an epic fail.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft should thank the other owners he still owns a team. If the NFL had handled Spygate properly, Deflategate & everything else never happens. It amazes me with all the questionable things the Patriots have done. All the rules changes the league has had to make Belichick has never been suspended. The league should have banned him & the entire front office of the Patriots from the NFL for life after Spygate. If this had been done the league wouldn't have the mess they have now.