• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft is in denial

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
per the CBA he doesnt have to hand over any personal electronic devices. the same CBA goodell signed.

if he did, it would create a terrible precedent for his fellow players, and the union.
The 1st part of your response is correct. No one has to hand over anything that may incriminate him. The 2nd part is absurd. You are saying if a player can validate his innocence by turning over electronics, he should avoid that.

Last edited:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 1st part of your response is correct. No one has to hand over anything that may incriminate him. The 2nd part is absurd. You are saying if a player can validate his innocence by turning over electronic, he should avoid that.
yes, i am saying that.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They fire two employees they continue to say didn't do anything wrong. Kraft first accepts his fate which sure doesn't help Tom look any less guilty, and now all but says there was a quid pro quo that Goodell reneged on and now has public remorse for taking his medicine.

These clowns sure don't know when to shut the fuck up in public do they?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They fire two employees they continue to say didn't do anything wrong. Kraft first accepts his fate which sure doesn't help Tom look any less guilty, and now all but says there was a quid pro quo that Goodell reneged on and now has public remorse for taking his medicine.

Robert Kraft has become a caricature. I'm embarrassed for Myra. Poor woman. :L

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Soap boxing. end result.

nothing.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, i am saying that.
No offense Rock, I never thought you a fool before but now I do. Imagine, if you were in a bad spot and could turn the tables and prove your innocence instantly you would not do that? Especially when you are not tossing one of your buds under the bus! Merely saving your ass, reputation, legacy, money, face...all of it!!! You would pass on that?
That sir, is dumb as fuck.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense Rock, I never thought you a fool before but now I do. Imagine, if you were in a bad spot and could turn the tables and prove your innocence instantly you would not do that? Especially when you are not tossing one of your buds under the bus! Merely saving your ass, reputation, legacy, money, face...all of it!!! You would pass on that?
im not a fool, i know how unions work.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not a fool, i know how unions work.
This is not about how unions work. It is about proving your innocence. Your attorney would make damn sure you turn over anything that helps your position as his responsibility is to the client, not the union.
I don't think you are thinking clearly on this.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not about how unions work. It is about proving your innocence. Your attorney would make damn sure you turn over anything that helps your position as his responsibility is to the client, not the union.
I don't think you are thinking clearly on this.
yes it is

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes it is
I know what your answer is but I find it ludicrous and suicidal to put your future in the hands of a union instead of taking matters into your own control.
You seem to have complete and total faith in unions.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what your answer is but I find it ludicrous and suicidal to put your future in the hands of a union instead of taking matters into your own control.
You seem to have complete and total faith in unions.
no, i dont.

but i DO know why brady is towing the union line.

he has no choice.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"if you shake a celebrities hand, you agree with their politics and personal life"

Or maybe Kraft surrounds himself with those that do worse the Brady to make Brady look better?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe Kraft surrounds himself with those that do worse the Brady to make Brady look better?
sure, like pretty fat girls that hang out with skinny ugly chicks.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I have my principals! (sic)" - @Rock Strongo

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An appropriate song with local rocker and occasional jam buddy Lynn Sorrensen on bass.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't equate sports unions to workers unions. All have a lot of power and say in their fields, but the NFLPA is beyond most labor unions. It's billion dollar owners vs multi million dollar players. The stakes are high and the legal teams deep on both sides.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, I thought it showed Kraft as too giddy to run an NFL franchise anymore...,He made a strong and biz wise statement when he said he would accept the penalty and move on from this after saying he would fight it....
Then when he didn't get the outcome he wanted, he violated the NFL conduct rule by implying publicly that the NFL is targeting Brady, and could be fined and penalized again for that...
Also stating that he made an incompetent decision by accepting the penalty and should have fought it...
And that he thought if he accepted the penalty that Brady would be cleared, he admits to an effort to collude with the NFL.....
Really, this guy is clearly losing it since his wife passed.....Time for his rocking chair at this fine resort home....

BatesMotel.gif

He'll be right at home here......
psycho51.jpg

Not at allm. Thats jus
Really, I thought it showed Kraft as too giddy to run an NFL franchise anymore...,He made a strong and biz wise statement when he said he would accept the penalty and move on from this after saying he would fight it....
Then when he didn't get the outcome he wanted, he violated the NFL conduct rule by implying publicly that the NFL is targeting Brady, and could be fined and penalized again for that...
Also stating that he made an incompetent decision by accepting the penalty and should have fought it...
And that he thought if he accepted the penalty that Brady would be cleared, he admits to an effort to collude with the NFL.....
Really, this guy is clearly losing it since his wife passed.....Time for his rocking chair at this fine resort home....

BatesMotel.gif

He'll be right at home here......
psycho51.jpg

Not in the least. You are just practicing the character assasination here typical of rabid fans in place of discussion. That fine. Its clearly for entertainment value.

But Krafts complaints are completely valid and have been for a while. The leaks are practiced as SOP by the NFL then they wonder why no one trusts or believes them. The false information that was out there by Mortonson for months makes any claim for integrity by Goodell a sham.

Same with the leak to Smith recently on Bradys phone. Goodell and the NFL are good at being hacks but in a real court of law they get their asses kicked. hmmm.

So Kraft as a businessman was right on the mark even though it doesn't do anything

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at allm. Thats jus

Not in the least. You are just practicing the character assasination here typical of rabid fans in place of discussion. That fine. Its clearly for entertainment value.

But Krafts complaints are completely valid and have been for a while. The leaks are practiced as SOP by the NFL then they wonder why no one trusts or believes them. The false information that was out there by Mortonson for months makes any claim for integrity by Goodell a sham.

Same with the leak to Smith recently on Bradys phone. Goodell and the NFL are good at being hacks but in a real court of law they get their asses kicked. hmmm.

So Kraft as a businessman was right on the mark even though it doesn't do anything

You're a sad case PF, you're not in the land of Oz, this is the real world and just because you don't want it to be what it is, guess what, it is anyway....
Grow up and be a man about it, Brady's guilty, everyone knows it and this circus is his fault for being such a lying little wus.....And the whole team is paying for his lack of responsibility.....If I were a Pats fan, I'd be lobbying for a future QB because he is becoming a liability to the team and is too old to turn it around now...

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a sad case PF, you're not in the land of Oz, this is the real world and just because you don't want it to be what it is, guess what, it is anyway....
Grow up and be a man about it, Brady's guilty, everyone knows it and this circus is his fault for being such a lying little wus.....And the whole team is paying for his lack of responsibility.....If I were a Pats fan, I'd be lobbying for a future QB because he is becoming a liability to the team and is too old to turn it around now...

You're daft. He just won the Superbowl last year, that's how decrepit he is.

Guilty of what? You don't really know if you were honest. I've already said Brady knew more than he said he did and the destroyed phone pretty much confirms it. He probably knew the ball boys were deflating the balls after the fact. Ok. But below the legal limit? That's far from certain. Did he instruct them to deflate the ball below the legal 12.5 legal limit? I'm not sure of that at all. Given that's he's a QB and likely to just wanted them to "make them the way he likes them" is about as specific as he got. The best I can see is they deflated the balls after fact and Brady probably knew. So there's your 4 game suspension, million dollar fine and 2 draft picks.. BS

I'm saying Kraft pointing out the lack of integrity the NFL took on with this investigation was on the mark. They felt that had to make a statement more than anything else, integrity be dammed. They have denied any wrong doing at all when it's also clear to everyone with a brain they botched this one up as well.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're daft. He just won the Superbowl last year, that's how decrepit he is.

Guilty of what? You don't really know if you were honest. I've already said Brady knew more than he said he did and the destroyed phone pretty much confirms it. He probably knew the ball boys were deflating the balls after the fact. Ok. But below the legal limit? That's far from certain. Did he instruct them to deflate the ball below the legal 12.5 legal limit? I'm not sure of that at all. Given that's he's a QB and likely to just wanted them to "make them the way he likes them" is about as specific as he got. The best I can see is they deflated the balls after fact and Brady probably knew. So there's your 4 game suspension, million dollar fine and 2 draft picks.. BS

I'm saying Kraft pointing out the lack of integrity the NFL took on with this investigation was on the mark. They felt that had to make a statement more than anything else, integrity be dammed. They have denied any wrong doing at all when it's also clear to everyone with a brain they botched this one up as well.

You've said a lot of thing PF, and all have been wrong so far....But you keep going, you might wake up and it was all just a dream....Or you'll wake up and realize the definition of a fool is to keep doing the same thing the same way and expecting a different result....
Faithful, you are my friend, but realistic, you are nowhere near....
An investigation, an acceptance by the owner, an appeal and new evidence of him destroying evidence...
And you still think he's getting off, even though you know he's guilty...Wow, amazing, stupid, but amazing !! :rolleyes2: