• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft is in denial

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure...nobody in the organization did anything wrong, yet we fired the long standing equipment guy anyways.

this shit is so tiresome....thankfully football is starting up

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be ok with this from Kraft IF he had (from the start) not given up and taken the fine and draft picks lost from Goodell, right now it sounds a little like a spoiled child imo not getting his favorite toy

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft needs to have a couple of these :martini: and let the damn thing go. This is probably one of the worst handled situations I've seen in a long time. I have been doing issues/crisis management for 25 years, so I speak from experience.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
per the CBA he doesnt have to hand over any personal electronic devices. the same CBA goodell signed.

if he did, it would create a terrible precedent for his fellow players, and the union.
This is one of the biggest horse shit excuses I have heard yet. Who cares about what he HAS to do. If you're innocent, you cooperate, if you are guilty, you hide behind loopholes in the rules.

It doesn't create a terrible precedent for his fellow players either...... Unless they are guilty as well.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the biggest horse shit excuses I have heard yet. Who cares about what he HAS to do. If you're innocent, you cooperate, if you are guilty, you hide behind loopholes in the rules.

It doesn't create a terrible precedent for his fellow players either...... Unless they are guilty as well.
oh, it creates a terrible precedent under the new cba.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great speech basically ripping Goodell a new butthole.

Not that it matters with the rest of the owners but I thought it was well done and pretty searing.

Really, I thought it showed Kraft as too giddy to run an NFL franchise anymore...,He made a strong and biz wise statement when he said he would accept the penalty and move on from this after saying he would fight it....
Then when he didn't get the outcome he wanted, he violated the NFL conduct rule by implying publicly that the NFL is targeting Brady, and could be fined and penalized again for that...
Also stating that he made an incompetent decision by accepting the penalty and should have fought it...
And that he thought if he accepted the penalty that Brady would be cleared, he admits to an effort to collude with the NFL.....
Really, this guy is clearly losing it since his wife passed.....Time for his rocking chair at this fine resort home....

BatesMotel.gif

He'll be right at home here......
psycho51.jpg

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, I thought it showed Kraft as too giddy to run an NFL franchise anymore...,He made a strong and biz wise state when he said he would accept the penalty and move on from this after saying he would fight it....
Then when he didn't get the outcome he wanted, he violated the NFL conduct rule by implying publically that the NFL is targeting Brady, and could be fined and penalized again for that...
Also stating that he made an incompetent decision by accepting the penalty and should have fought it...
And that he thought if he accepted the penalty that Brady would be cleared, he admits to an effort to collude with the NFL.....
Really, this guy is clearly losing it since his wife passed.....Time for his rocking chair at this fine resort home....

BatesMotel.gif

He'll be right at home here......
psycho51.jpg
because he thought by taking the fine, taking the draft picks hits, it would be "ok guys, take it easy on tom...fine him and lets move on"

instead, they continued to hold bradys face to the fire.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because he thought by taking the fine, taking the draft picks hits, it would be "ok guys, take it easy on tom...fine him and lets move on"

I understand your disappointment but if you look at this from any other angle than a Pats fan, you'd say he's guilty and he made this mess himself by not being forthcoming in the beginning...
I really think if he had admitted that he did it then, he would have gotten away with a fine and it's all over....
But it just keeps getting worse for him the longer it goes....
Kraft should have stayed quiet this time because it totally discredits his upstanding move to move on from it previously...He's back to square one now..Wow, just wow !!:scratch:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your disappointment but if you look at this from any other angle than a Pats fan, you'd say he's guilty and he made this mess himself by not being forthcoming in the beginning...
I really think if he had admitted that he did it then, he would have gotten away with a fine and it's all over....
But it just keeps getting worse for him the longer it goes....
Kraft should have stayed quiet this time because it totally discredits his upstanding move to move on from it previously...He's back to square one now..Wow, just wow !!:scratch:
listen man, this is getting old.

i never once said he wasnt guilty. i'm beginning to think a lot of you just read the first 3 words of a post of mine and just reply.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listen man, this is getting old.

i never once said he wasnt guilty. i'm beginning to think a lot of you just read the first 3 words of a post of mine and just reply.

Well just what are you trying to defend then with all these threads and posts , if you believe he's guilty then you should be ticked that he has brought all this negative attention to your home team because of his unwillingness to man up ......:noidea:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well just what are you trying to defend then with all these threads and posts , if you believe he's guilty then you should be ticked that he has brought all this negative attention to your home team because of his unwillingness to man up ......:noidea:
im not defending him, im questioning the integrity of goodell and the process.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not defending him, im questioning the integrity of goodell and the process.

If he's guilty then he deserves what he gets, 4 games isn't the end of the world....He's doing all this damage to the team over 4 stinking games...If it were Joe, I'd say; tell him to shut up, and man up, this stuff needs to end now, the season is about to start and the team don't need the distraction...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is why the crisis has been poorly managed. They didn't even analyze "what if" scenarios, from worst to best, so now everything they are doing seems like patchwork.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady for President!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of America knows brady is a cheater. He refused to comply with the ivestgation. Makes me wonder if brady was trying to avoid not only the suspension but a possible scandal. Could have a girlfriend on the side? In closing: both brady and kraft are arrogant bitches

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL hall of Shame has to include these two terds. Kraft and brady can join the likes of Rae carruth,ryan leaf,former teammate hernandez,etc.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How hard is this for brady apologists to understand? Brady was asked to turn over his phone. He did not and now will remain suspended. Makes me wonder if the ball boys are still ok.