• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft’s Apology To The Public.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a whiny little bitch aren't you?

His apologizing is not an admission he did something wrong just that feels the publicity it's caused is wrong. People can breaks the rules or laws and still feel its not wrong.

Here are some examples:

J Walking
Fireworks in banned areas
Walking on the grass
Smoking of the grass
Sodomy
Whistling under the water

Just to name a few

Are you saying that you actually think there is any chance that Kraft did not pay for sex at this massage parlor?
Or are you saying he is admitting what he did, knows it's illegal but that he thinks it wasn't "wrong"?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft's full apology: "I'm sorry I got caught"

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying that you actually think there is any chance that Kraft did not pay for sex at this massage parlor?
Or are you saying he is admitting what he did, knows it's illegal but that he thinks it wasn't "wrong"?
I think his stance is the latter I cannot say definitively how he feels only what I think he is trying to present.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his stance is the latter I cannot say definitively how he feels only what I think he is trying to present.
Gotcha. I was trying to follow and wasn't sure what you were saying he meant. I need to go read what he said

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft's full apology: "I'm sorry I got caught"

Outside of getting caught, I thought he was great as Colonel James in Boogie Nights.......

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, no big deal to me. Public figure so has to apologize to appease a bunch of church going do-gooders. Prostitution has been around a lot longer than any of their fucking stupid religions and moral bullshit.
Having said that, Kraft was pretty stupid for going to some seedy rub & tug at a strip mall. Cops love rousting those joints. Plenty of great gals out there who are discrete and will come to a 5 star hotel and give good service. And those women are fully independent businesses and not being coerced or trafficked. Not pimped out by some old Asian madame. Hell, the guy is rich enough to fly to New Zealand where it's legal. And fucking a hotty with that sexy kiwi accent is pretty cool too. Or Australia where it's decriminalized is another option.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft, the manager for the New England Patriots has been recently accused of prostitution a while back. He paid women to touch his genitals which obviously breaks the law. Now he is “apologizing” for his actions. I would probably be like what the frick man?!!? He says he is sorry for commiting prostitution! This is your own fault! You committed this crime! You broke the law! You know what they say, sorry dosen’t cut it! Apologizing is not the answer to everything! He probably dosen’t mean he is sorry. So he is just basically saying it. Not like he means it, he’s just saying it.
Between "manager" of the Patriots, the same sentence saying this both happened recently and awhile back, and the random spelling errors I think this bot needs reprogrammed

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a whiny little bitch aren't you?

His apologizing is not an admission he did something wrong just that feels the publicity it's caused is wrong. People can breaks the rules or laws and still feel its not wrong.

Here are some examples:

J Walking
Fireworks in banned areas
Walking on the grass
Smoking of the grass
Sodomy
Whistling under the water

Just to name a few

Whatever you wish to believe.

None of those are going to a ho....

He's smarmy....

And Rog should nail his fat wrinkly ass.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is quite funny.

Like you've actually been alive to witness any success by the Dolphins. I got to hand it to you. You crack me up Mr. Hypocrite.
A little older than you think grasshopper... I've seen lots of Miami success but I'm a solid fan either way no bandwagon here.

I'm not even sure if you understand the term hypocrite but we simply have to trust that the police did their job properly. If they screwed up then they deserve to be punished accordingly. We obviously don't know the whole story except that kraft is an idiot.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little older than you think grasshopper... I've seen lots of Miami success but I'm a solid fan either way no bandwagon here.:rolleyes2:

I'm not even sure if you understand the term hypocrite but we simply have to trust that the police did their job properly. If they screwed up then they deserve to be punished accordingly. We obviously don't know the whole story except that kraft is an idiot.

Yes this hypocrite thing has me baffled.
So what do you call someone who bitches and whines about something, yet does ZERO to change it:scratch:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes this hypocrite thing has me baffled.
So what do you call someone who bitches and whines about something, yet does ZERO to change it:scratch:
What do you want me to do fire the police? Are you on crack? Meanwhile you were downplaying Kraft's actions as a minor thing similar to J walking... and you call me hypocrite... comical.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus America... just legalize it... so stupid.

"Here's $50 if you suck my dick."
*arrested*

"Uhh... well here's $50 and I'll buy you some roses and a bottle of wine."
*law enforcement = thumbs up*

Like who the fuck cares. Guaranteed 90%+ of men getting sex are 'paying' for it. Who the fuck cares if you just hand the bitch $30 and skip past the formalities of a $10 movie ticket, $8 theater popcorn, $5 worth of Milk Duds, and a $7 Soda?

I'm pro America, but this Country is retarded as fuck at times.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you want me to do fire the police? Are you on crack? Meanwhile you were downplaying Kraft's actions as a minor thing similar to J walking... and you call me hypocrite... comical.
It is a minor thing. Thus it carries a misdemeanor penalty at most. You're just butthurt that you jumped on this HT right after it broke and you've been proven wrong at every turn. Your hate has blinded you.

Again go watch another documentary Skippy. There are lots of things your hypocrital ass could be doing.

Now who's struggling with the definition of hypocrite? You ass clown.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has nothing to apologize for.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently at the owners meeting Robert Kraft asked a young lady if he could push her stool in, she took it the wrong way and is attempting to sue.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus America... just legalize it... so stupid.

"Here's $50 if you suck my dick."
*arrested*

"Uhh... well here's $50 and I'll buy you some roses and a bottle of wine."
*law enforcement = thumbs up*

Like who the fuck cares. Guaranteed 90%+ of men getting sex are 'paying' for it. Who the fuck cares if you just hand the bitch $30 and skip past the formalities of a $10 movie ticket, $8 theater popcorn, $5 worth of Milk Duds, and a $7 Soda?

I'm pro America, but this Country is retarded as fuck at times.
The problem is that even in legalized countries they have found HT. People being forced and the John's have no idea. If we all knew 100% that the prostitutes were ok with it no problem but we don't that's the issue. It's simply a high abuse industry...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a minor thing. Thus it carries a misdemeanor penalty at most. You're just butthurt that you jumped on this HT right after it broke and you've been proven wrong at every turn. Your hate has blinded you.

Again go watch another documentary Skippy. There are lots of things your hypocrital ass could be doing.

Now who's struggling with the definition of hypocrite? You ass clown.
Like you knew or even still know 100% that there wasn't some form of HT going on there. You do realize that most people are threatened not only with their lives but their families. They aren't strong enough to just get out. Man are you clueless... this isn't about a simple hand job.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like you knew or even still know 100% that there wasn't some form of HT going on there. You do realize that most people are threatened not only with their lives but their families. They aren't strong enough to just get out. Man are you clueless... this isn't about a simple hand job.
so he got a BJ too??? :rolleyes2: