• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robert Kraft’s Apology To The Public.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to charge the Johns with human trafficking.
If I bought some blow here for personal use, should I get arrested for drug trafficking?
Depends on where you bought it and how much you bought.
An ounce or two from Willie down the street you are just in possession, a Kilo or two across state lines is trafficking.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just spoke to Kraft....he said he got jacked off by a woman that looked like Mosi Tatupu and he is sorry that he let down all of his Hoop Patriot fans......He will fight this to the end and will restore his good name, even if it takes the best lawyers and money to get out of this....stay tuned.....

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on where you bought it and how much you bought.
An ounce or two from Willie down the street you are just in possession, a Kilo or two across state lines is trafficking.
A couple of kilos is a wee bit more than personel use

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just spoke to Kraft....he said he got jacked off by a woman that looked like Mosi Tatupu and he is sorry that he let down all of his Hoop Patriot fans......He will fight this to the end and will restore his good name, even if it takes the best lawyers and money to get out of this....stay tuned.....

lmao his mouth piece says the video is **** and shouldn't be released to the media . so patriots owner is a **** star according to his own lawyer .

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if @FlyerFinFan saw this...

https://es.pn/2UQzHAS

The state attorney acknowledged that there was NO evidence of human trafficking at the spa Kraft visited.

This doesn't surprise me. "Human trafficking" is becoming a new favorite go to for investigative overreach. Not as bad as "the officer smelled marijuana" (aka FUCK YO RIGHTS) but its getting up there. They scare up the public with rhetoric thru the media, but end up just busting some local prostitutes and johns (and often times profiting from it via shady civil asset forfeiture statutes). Also scores cheap points with the general public because they think their police and election officials are combating a problem (ie actually stealing girls and selling them into slavery) when really they aren't doing much of anything. Trafficking exist but not at the level its being made out in recent times.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't surprise me. "Human trafficking" is becoming a new favorite go to for investigative overreach. Not as bad as "the officer smelled marijuana" (aka FUCK YO RIGHTS) but its getting up there. They scare up the public with rhetoric thru the media, but end up just busting some local prostitutes and johns (and often times profiting from it via shady civil asset forfeiture statutes). Also scores cheap points with the general public because they think their police and election officials are combating a problem (ie actually stealing girls and selling them into slavery) when really they aren't doing much of anything. Trafficking exist but not at the level its being made out in recent times.
:nono:oh wait till FFF sees this one.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that most pimps are forcing the people to work right and profiting from the situation? Clueless?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close. I just like joking around about the Pats because so many of their fans have no sense of humor. And thanks for proving my point.
Pats fans are sensitive to anyone dissing their heroes.