• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt like the original xbox. Always took forever to load and the controllers felt clunky. May be part of why I don't do xbox.

Nintendo is actually responsible for the Playstation. They screwed Sony over. And almost put themselves out of business in the process
Eh I never owned the game cube, gad a dream cast and original PlayStation

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m here visiting my daughter. She lives in Lafayette, on the Oakland side of the bay.

I’ve heard about the waves. May have to go check them out.
My sister moved out thereabout 3-4 years ago from Denver. For a job offer she's an architect. She loves it there have fun but stay safe

Duckdude73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just talking to couch the other day. About how I have no clue how Cliff Branch is not in the half fame

We may have to do a roll call and start a black hole on the raiders board :plotting:

Present :yes:

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m here visiting my daughter. She lives in Lafayette, on the Oakland side of the bay.

I’ve heard about the waves. May have to go check them out.
Oh...Lafayette...that's nice. Easy trip to the City and set to escape to the mountains missing a lot of traffic. Beautiful area too. Lived in Benicia for 5 years.

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhh....just bought hubby a Xbox One X for Christmas. He's been eyeing one, but momma just got her Christmas bonus. :D

I won't tell him that. :nono:

If he cares more about XBox than he does about your obvious **** talents, he is wrong for you.

latest

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals is unavailable. Does this mean they're updating and will it still be a free board? Have to keep updated on this.
It's working for me? Interesting...
Wonder if ole Greg will reply to my email? I kinda put him on 'Front Street', soooo

Status
Not open for further replies.