• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RjSAJOT.jpg

nice-rack-t.jpg

basement bias

FlyingWolver9er
Pleasant Mills/Rivare(Bobo) IN/Willshire/Wren OH
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's working for me? Interesting...
Wonder if ole Greg will reply to my email? I kinda put him on 'Front Street', soooo

It's working again. I should be working, but I don't have anything really pressing and my buddy is sorta my boss. He's working from home so it's just kinda at my leisure.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's working again. I should be working, but I don't have anything really pressing and my buddy is sorta my boss. He's working from home so it's just kinda at my leisure.
I know the feeling. I 'work' from home as well. I don't really miss the public either, lol!

basement bias

FlyingWolver9er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the feeling. I 'work' from home as well. I don't really miss the public either, lol!

If I was only doing the job I was initially hired to do, I'd work from home everyday. However, I'm doing inventory, packing, shipping, and receiving of hardware so that's not really an option.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're gonna win on Christmas Eve! :D
@Sheluvsbama its about time to get yourself an avi. You know what i think of you. So please take care of that b4 someone says something mean and we have to burry rhat person. We dont need that. Hope all is well, sheloves....

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was only doing the job I was initially hired to do, I'd work from home everyday. However, I'm doing inventory, packing, shipping, and receiving of hardware so that's not really an option.

What kind of hardware? I've been in the door hardware business for quite a long time now.

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sheluvsbama its about time to get yourself an avi. You know what i think of you. So please take care of that b4 someone says something mean and we have to burry rhat person. We dont need that. Hope all is well, sheloves....

Yer mean.....and AWESOME......and mean. I fucking like you. :pound:

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm right here with the rest of the greats that can never go back, sweetie. You should give our new home a chance.

He was badass in concert.
If you foljs that were banned went back id be so disapointed in you guys. Not that yoj all care what lil ole me thinks, but that place is a bunch of backstabbing pussies. Yea i said it. The powers that be are pussies at rivals. Not banned but what they did was chicken shit. And the only thing i want to really jniw us hiw AR was involved and he was. His sloppy comment about her i mean sloppy has every right to be mad. Well guess what AR you are a fucking prick.

basement bias

FlyingWolver9er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of hardware? I've been in the door hardware business for quite a long time now.

Computer, RFID equipment, etc. All this crap that I have little knowledge about or have ever used. I was hired to help number crunch and basically do counts of the inventory of 1 of the 2 companies and help the other company if needed on number crunching and accounts. However, the one inventory lady decided it was time to leave so I was the lucky person to fill in. Then the other company's inventory lady went on maternity leave. So this newbie got to experience a bit of both companies.

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you foljs that were banned went back id be so disapointed in you guys. Not that yoj all care what lil ole me thinks, but that place is a bunch of backstabbing pussies. Yea i said it. The powers that be are pussies at rivals. Not banned but what they did was chicken shit. And the only thing i want to really jniw us hiw AR was involved and he was. His sloppy comment about her i mean sloppy has every right to be mad. Well guess what AR you are a fucking prick.

If they offered me a lifetime gold shield, I'd tell them to lick it and stick it up their ass. I gave everything I had to that board. Rookie of the year.....Poster of the year......I worked hard for Soundoff because VTSmitty told me to. Those bastards threw it all away like it was a cigarette butt on a lonely beach. Fuck them all. I'm a Hooplian now.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they offered me a lifetime gold shield, I'd tell them to lick it and stick it up their ass. I gave everything I had to that board. Rookie of the year.....Poster of the year......I worked hard for Soundoff because VTSmitty told me to. Those bastards threw it all away like it was a cigarette butt on a lonely beach. Fuck them all. I'm a Hooplian now.
Atta boy. I knew my leg humping dirty mutt friend had morals and values. Just next time at least tell me before you hike your leg. Your better half needs to step up on getting you house broke. :gaah::D

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yer mean.....and AWESOME......and mean. I fucking like you. :pound:
Of course you like me, doesnt everybody? Well on 2nd thaught please dont answer that. I know im setting myself up to get some snide comments from my fellow heathen friends. I know you only kid bc you care. I enjoy the banter. If i didnt i eould watch my mouth as i did the first few years on the other site. I was scared to piss people off. Then i got to the point where idgaf what people think. Well everybody but you.... then you went off and got yourself a good woman. So you are lumped in with the rest if the degenerates ....:crazy::nod::thumb:

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you like me, doesnt everybody? Well on 2nd thaught please dont answer that. I know im setting myself up to get some snide comments from my fellow heathen friends. I know you only kid bc you care. I enjoy the banter. If i didnt i eould watch my mouth as i did the first few years on the other site. I was scared to piss people off. Then i got to the point where idgaf what people think. Well everybody but you.... then you went off and got yourself a good woman. So you are lumped in with the rest if the degenerates ....:crazy::nod::thumb:

Just cause I got a good woman..........that don't mean I have to give up you....and us.....and you....Fuck 'em all if they can't take a joke and double fuck 'em if they got a problem with the truth that we live every day.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he did to sloop is unforgivable. I'm still curious why J-dog is a mod, and still posting. He was on the TCU site... and Greg did say, and I quote:
"Our only action forward will be to make sure the key participants (users and moderators) are banned.
Again, zero tolerance for this. That will not change."
While others who did nothing at all were IP banned.
I put this in my email to him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.