• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he did to sloop is unforgivable. I'm still curious why J-dog is a mod, and still posting. He was on the TCU site... and Greg did say, and I quote:
"Our only action forward will be to make sure the key participants (users and moderators) are banned.
Again, zero tolerance for this. That will not change."
While others who did nothing at all were IP banned.
I put this in my email to him :)

I brought that AR quote up a week or so ago. Didn't quite catch the background of it. What specifically did AR do to Sloopy?

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he forgets his putter on 16 and when he goes back to get it, gets hit in the face with a Brooks Koepka drive.
If Koepka hits AR in the mouth on the 16th how can AR give him head on the 19th whole???

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sister moved out thereabout 3-4 years ago from Denver. For a job offer she's an architect. She loves it there have fun but stay safe

You know what Jerry, I always wanted to be an architect.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sheluvsbama

Gone to the Devil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sheluvsbama its about time to get yourself an avi. You know what i think of you. So please take care of that b4 someone says something mean and we have to burry rhat person. We dont need that. Hope all is well, sheloves....

Thank you, TG! Glad to see you! Happy Holidays, and I hope they are safe.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they offered me a lifetime gold shield, I'd tell them to lick it and stick it up their ass. I gave everything I had to that board. Rookie of the year.....Poster of the year......I worked hard for Soundoff because VTSmitty told me to. Those bastards threw it all away like it was a cigarette butt on a lonely beach. Fuck them all. I'm a Hooplian now.
I feel bad for you, but not because you were banned, but because you did all that "work" for a forum lol!

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make great jelly toast using a conventional oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.