• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy. What a bunch of d-bags.....Logic says just shut that board down and let the posters be back on our homebaord. A bunch of dudes taking their hall monitor job to serious......

A group of posters had done something similar on the Boise St board. But the mod there shut it down. It was unbelievable that there was a Yahoo board with absolutely no traffic on it. I mean until this group showed up on it. There literally wasn't a single post on it. No mod posts, no one listed as administrators for it. Nothing. It was like an IT guy made it, and just never linked it. So we figured it was a cool little chill spot.

Again we posted there. It was on us that content against the rules was posted and we were banned for it. That is on us. The ones it sucks for is the ones that had nothing to do with it, and got friendly fire somewhere. Still not sure what is going on there. I haven't been talking to any of the mods over there about it, they have enough drama going on. So it isn't really my business I did mention that if someone was banned for this that never participated on it, that makes this targeted bans, and more of a 'house cleaning exercise' and that is BS.

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A group of posters had done something similar on the Boise St board. But the mod there shut it down. It was unbelievable that there was a Yahoo board with absolutely no traffic on it. I mean until this group showed up on it. There literally wasn't a single post on it. No mod posts, no one listed as administrators for it. Nothing. It was like an IT guy made it, and just never linked it. So we figured it was a cool little chill spot.

Again we posted there. It was on us that content against the rules was posted and we were banned for it. That is on us. The ones it sucks for is the ones that had nothing to do with it, and got friendly fire somewhere. Still not sure what is going on there. I haven't been talking to any of the mods over there about it, they have enough drama going on. So it isn't really my business I did mention that if someone was banned for this that never participated on it, that makes this targeted bans, and more of a 'house cleaning exercise' and that is BS.

I believe you are onto something. No one gets that mad over something so harmless. It's a double whammy because those of who had no clue what was going on have now lost good posters we enjoyed shooting the shit with.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you are onto something. No one gets that mad over something so harmless. It's a double whammy because those of who had no clue what was going on have now lost good posters we enjoyed shooting the shit with.

Oath (Yahoo) absolutely does. Greg doesn't look at the boards, seriously he couldn't give a fuck less about them. He is an ad guy that the boards became part of his job duty. Normally he travels for the high school camps and things like that. Anytime we needed him to do something we had to send exact links to what it was because he had no idea of the day to day or even the month to month going on, on the board. So in his mind anything that gets to his level of attention is just easier to exterminate than it is to sort through

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy pardner!

We have a sub-forum dedicated to political strife, it be located here:
https://sportshoop.la/forums/politics-forum.278/

Knock your lights out!
Right on. Is this a polite way of letting us rookies know that its there, or that y'all generally keep politics out of non political threads over here? Whatever the house rules are, good by me. Apologies, so far my impression is this is more or less the Wild West, so trying to feel my way around the place for how things work here.

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZB5v.gif

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on. Is this a polite way of letting us rookies know that its there, or that y'all generally keep politics out of non political threads over here? Whatever the house rules are, good by me. Apologies, so far my impression is this is more or less the Wild West, so trying to feel my way around the place for how things work here.
Spillover happens....just be prepared for flames...but, we both know you have asbestos panties on now...don't we?

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go sing rocky top 3 times and all will be forgotten.

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who are the mods over here??

Status
Not open for further replies.