• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You owe me nothing, especially an apology. I'm a grown man, and I made a choice that put me in the position to be purged. I can live with the consequences of that decision. I will miss the guys / gals on that board, but a lot of the folks have migrated here with us. Like I said in the post that got posted in my behalf before it got nuked, even if things somehow got reversed and the bans lifted I couldn't go back. I feel like we were betrayed by one of our own in a fuck you way and I couldn't go back as long as that kind of pettiness exist. I hate it most for the guys who didn't even post in the NSFW thread that got the boot. I did, therefore I have no excuses. I thank you for the kind words good sir!

I feel the same way ... To be honest since I posted most of the NSFW stuff I thought I had just been nuked and that really did not bother as I knew going in what could happen but it really pissed me off that others, that did not even post there, got it when standing up for those that got banned. Either way ... We are all SportsHoopla now!

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if slim did or didn't get banned. I talked with him yesterday and he's going to take a break from all of it. Although he did create a SportsHoopla account.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, there may be a massive plot twist coming.

Dammmmmmmn .... this si the first I am hearing of this. So, Janty wasn't involved? How did he survive the purge then? I am confused. And of course, do we know who, what, when, where regarding who did?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get some sort of badge under our avatar for those of us who came here legally of our own volition and weren't banned to distinguish ourselves from those who came on the banana boats?

Probably everyone who's join date is Oct '16 is in the "own volition wave" and didn't just get off the boat (You need a towel?).

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the initial bans were anyone that posted anything against policy. Now they are just going through and banning anyone that participated.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
latest

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get some sort of badge under our avatar for those of us who came here legally of our own volition and weren't banned to distinguish ourselves from those who came on the banana boats?

"Legal Migration" :ipw:

Status
Not open for further replies.