• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammmmmmmn .... this si the first I am hearing of this. So, Janty wasn't involved? How did he survive the purge then? I am confused. And of course, do we know who, what, when, where regarding who did?
There's a few of us working in some things. I don't want to go into detail yet. Last thing I want to do is jump to more conclusions.

TJabroni

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can’t believe y’all decided to post all that stuff on a nice Christian board. So disrespectful.

Reactions: gob

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IB......shed some light on this whole bullshit happening.

So to put a long story short.

A poster on SO found a dead board that had absolutely no traffic on it. So a pack of posters treated it as an OT thread. And 95% of it was just general BS talk. Same as the OT threads you see on any other board. There was a couple threads where boobs got posted.

Somehow Yahoo (Oath) found the board and the site admin, the same people we as mods would send the whitelist started to IP ban everyone that was a participant. Mods, posters everyone. A couple of us mods wrote a note emails to Yahoo asking if nothing else just to ban the mods that participated, and let the posters stay on SoundOff but in true Yahoo style they went full retard and overkill. And all of the sudden randoms that had nothing to do with the board were getting banned. All in all the count is around 20+ that have been banned.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a few of us working in some things. I don't want to go into detail yet. Last thing I want to do is jump to more conclusions.

Yeah that sounds reasonable... I think we have all calmed somewhat at this point.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can’t believe y’all decided to post all that stuff on a nice Christian board. So disrespectful.
THC0230253-1.jpg

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to put a long story short.

A poster on SO found a dead board that had absolutely no traffic on it. So a pack of posters treated it as an OT thread. And 95% of it was just general BS talk. Same as the OT threads you see on any other board. There was a couple threads where boobs got posted.

Somehow Yahoo (Oath) found the board and the site admin, the same people we as mods would send the whitelist started to IP ban everyone that was a participant. Mods, posters everyone. A couple of us mods wrote a note emails to Yahoo asking if nothing else just to ban the mods that participated, and let the posters stay on SoundOff but in true Yahoo style they went full retard and overkill. And all of the sudden randoms that had nothing to do with the board were getting banned. All in all the count is around 20+ that have been banned.

Crazy. What a bunch of d-bags.....Logic says just shut that board down and let the posters be back on our homebaord. A bunch of dudes taking their hall monitor job to serious......

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bulk of the people you are seeing from SO in the last 24 hours were the participants.
I posted a few farewell messages from Toad and RTR and then created a farewell thread. I told Greg in the thread he smelled like camel shit. Was liberating to say the least. Never been banned on any forum and the first one is an IP thread nuke ban.

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on the board, but didn't post nudes.

But I told the admin to fuck himself about a dozen times, so that probably did it.

Lol my man! God forbid some dudes have a little fun on a board that no one uses. Good thing rivals brass got you thugs when they did!!!!!!!

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working with sloopy? He seems to be on the case.

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted a few farewell messages from Toad and RTR and then created a farewell thread. I told Greg in the thread he smelled like camel shit. Was liberating to say the least. Never been banned on any forum and the first one is an IP thread nuke ban.

Toad sign up here?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Locals. Do y'all have a thread that shows all the games of the week, start times and what network it's on? I can't find it if you do. Of you don't, you should start putting one together. It's super helpful

We do for NFL( Created between Friday- Sunday morning) but for college football it should be in 5he Gameday Thread

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing theres no going back for those that got the hammer?

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy. What a bunch of d-bags.....Logic says just shut that board down and let the posters be back on our homebaord. A bunch of dudes taking their hall monitor job to serious......

Well when you remember these are the same people who cannot figure out how to allow new accounts post more than once a day without whitelisting them. We are not dealing with the sharpest tools in the shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.