• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made sure to get home in time from the parade so I could start a couple of game threads over there. So I'm just gonna enjoy the ambience of the game threads here.

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't we all. If it was just discovered, then we knew the risk. If we were ratted out, then that pisses me off more than the ban.

Highly doubtful you were discovered on a board that had zero traffic. Someone with working knowledge of the board did the dirty deed.

RTR...USN (ret)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highly doubtful you were discovered on a board that had zero traffic. Someone with working knowledge of the board did the dirty deed.
It could have just been stumbled upon by one of the TCU sites IT guys / mods and reported. There were a couple of folks who were not invited showed up in threads simply by being curious and using google. Our threads showed up in a google search.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ready for the games today??? Who you going for in the B12 CCG?
I am ready! Really don't care who wins, as long as it doesn't effect Alabama going to the Cotton Bowl and doesn't cost Tua the Heisman. Basically, if Murray throws for 700 yards, OU wins and draws Alabama in the Orange Bowl (instead fo Cotton), I'll be annoyed. Besides that, no worries! In other games, Go Cyclones! Roll Tide! and Go U! NU! :) You?

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Locals. Do y'all have a thread that shows all the games of the week, start times and what network it's on? I can't find it if you do. Of you don't, you should start putting one together. It's super helpful

Maybe we should just Alum-NI banned & bring him over here. :D

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi everybody!

I'm new here. I've been lurking for day now. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Toadman. I like college football, drawing, drinking and sex. I am an Alabama fan. There are not many of us, but those few of us there are are very passionate!

I do not like Auburn very much, because they cheat. Did you know that?

Anyway, it sure is swell to be here and I can't wait to meet all of you and make some new friends!

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am ready! Really don't care who wins, as long as it doesn't effect Alabama going to the Cotton Bowl and doesn't cost Tua the Heisman. Basically, if Murray throws for 700 yards, OU wins and draws Alabama in the Orange Bowl (instead fo Cotton), I'll be annoyed. Besides that, no worries! In other games, Go Cyclones! Roll Tide! and Go U! NU! :) You?
OU all day. Can't root for the Horns.

Yeah if OU ends up @ 4 playing BAMA in the first round, it'll probably be in the Orange to not give OU a geographic advantage. I'd guess that. If OU loses and OSU gets in, it'll be in the Cotton for sure...

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi everybody!

I'm new here. I've been lurking for day now. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Toadman. I like college football, drawing, drinking and sex. I am an Alabama fan. There are not many of us, but those few of us there are are very passionate!

I do not like Auburn very much, because they cheat. Did you know that?

Anyway, it sure is swell to be here and I can't wait to meet all of you and make some new friends!
Damn it... Thought we ditched this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.