• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why anybody ever wasted their time on that idiot is beyond me. Anytime somebody would respond with logic and fact, he'd just ignore them and continue on his ignorant ways... you have to feel sorry for jerks like him...
The first mistake is responding to him at all. He’s not interested in logic or facts, he’s just here to troll and derail threads. If he doesn’t get enough attention, he usually ends up going too far and gets banned for a while.

DieSonneTeufeln

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it here. I will miss the up to the second info from the team site, and a few folks left over on SO... but I just found an NHL section. So... I'll find out who we sign on LOI day, lol!
Good call! I notice they have a beer forum for @OldDevilDawg and a guns and ammo one for @legalizequack. :clap:

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that and about fell out.
Would it kill you all to like a post of mine? Find it telling that so many rely on likes and get them for posts such as “reported” and “auburn sucks” over and over. But some such as myself...put up what makes me laugh my ass off and those same posters wont recognize it. Hell...Windy likes a post that is emojis laughing at my post...but not the OP. And that is why likes dont mean a thing....carry on.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please...asked that twice.

The answer is, AR had nothing to do with it and has nothing to do with getting it reinstated and he had nothing to do with threads getting nuked.

At least 2 of us had to sit on our hands from asking, then WTF good are you if you know nothing and do nothing?
Ive laid into AR many times...whats holding you back?

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it kill you all to like a post of mine? Find it telling that so many rely on likes and get them for posts such as “reported” and “auburn sucks” over and over. But some such as myself...put up what makes me laugh my ass off and those same posters wont recognize it. Hell...Windy likes a post that is emojis laughing at my post...but not the OP. And that is why likes dont mean a thing....carry on.
Ill take rainbows for that. Been meaning to point out the hypocracy of many. Your likes are just meant for butt buddies.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill take rainbows for that. Been meaning to point out the hypocracy of many. Your likes are just meant for butt buddies.
A rainbow is very much in the same vein as a "like" from me, except when it isn't

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rainbows are my favorite unless it's from somebody being mean about it then I love to hate it

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it here. I will miss the up to the second info from the team site, and a few folks left over on SO... but I just found an NHL section. So... I'll find out who we sign on LOI day, lol!
Nhl crowd is really laid back. The majority only post there.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its usually pretty active on trade deadline day too. Believe thats February 26th this year

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was finally able to see the board for the first time since my bullshit ban. Basically I was disgusted.....by gloating trash and "friends" who are flippant and liars who, well, lie.

Rarely get angry, but can't lie. Am seething to a degree. A cool, sober smoldering. Cest la vie...but more than a few I'd tell to go right to hell.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL
Me thinks someone needs some special Rainbows and Cakes tonight, eh
And btw, definitely some funny posts of late, keep it up.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Star were ever to make his own video, it would be just like that one.
wrTinKV.gif

Reactions: gob

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was finally able to see the board for the first time since my bullshit ban. Basically I was disgusted.....by gloating trash and "friends" who are flippant and liars who, well, lie.

Rarely get angry, but can't lie. Am seething to a degree. A cool, sober smoldering. Cest la vie...but more than a few I'd tell to go right to hell.
giphy.gif

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask @Kace-1

He got reinstated.

I'm a shield. Had legitimate serious question about a problem with conversations feature. Emailed him for help OVER a week ago.

I emailed him on Monday, and nothing not a peep back.

Status
Not open for further replies.