• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are willing to reinstate the random people they ban this late in the game, what is the point of banning them in the first place??

Please...asked that twice.

The answer is, AR had nothing to do with it and has nothing to do with getting it reinstated and he had nothing to do with threads getting nuked.

At least 2 of us had to sit on our hands from asking, then WTF good are you if you know nothing and do nothing?

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland Rocks .....

2lihatl.jpg

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gpcocks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just leave but keep the account open just for giggles.
Might bump some old threads from some of the outcasts. Yea, I should be spending quality time with my wife and kids, blah blah blah.......

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to ask for my account back and I won't make a new one either to take its place. There's some decent posters over there that I'll miss, like Tegan and sheluvs to name a couple, but the cream of the crop is on this board now either full or part time.

I really don't get annoyed often at stuff on the message board but it does bother me to know of some of the people mouthing off about those who got banned. I can only hope those same people get banned for little or no reason as well. They either don't realize a large number of bans were trivial or not warranted at all or they don't give a shit in the first place. It would serve them right if they got the ax too.

+1 for people like Tegan who choose to speak up. Unfortunately that's all it takes to catch a perma ban right now if they catch some moderating meglomaniac with the ability to cut the chord who's having a bad day.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't get annoyed often at stuff on the message board but it does bother me to know of some of the people mouthing off about those who got banned. I can only hope those same people get banned for little or no reason as well. They either don't realize a large number of bans were trivial or not warranted at all or they don't give a shit in the first place. It would serve them right if they got the ax too.
I can relate to this.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can relate to this.

I never understood the permaban stuff outside of maybe posting hard core ****. A time out seems like more than enough to deal with posters who are fucking up, and if they come back fucking up where they left off, give them another time out, rinse and repeat.

I think one of the gayest things of all is to ask for and expect posters to email a mod when there's an issue. I think there's been at least one mod who strokes himself to those emails.

That shit should be up front and out in the open. It just tells me that someone doesn't have a sack enough to make their case. A couple different times in my past when I moderated internet stuff, I never had a problem discussing issues publicly in the forum with the rest of the membership.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't necessarily have any issue with either, Star has his schtick which more or less is so caricatured that I'm shocked if anyone takes him entirely seriously. JP just needs to develop some thicker skin and not take things so damn seriously.

He made comments about my wife that were NOT schtick. He can go fuck himself.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were/are a good number of posters who didn't agree with your ban or at least didn't want to see you gone. To this day you'll see posts once and awhile from people asking to free AG.

Then again, there were just as many who couldn't stand you too.
:heh:

gpcocks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were/are a good number of posters who didn't agree with your ban or at least didn't want to see you gone. To this day you'll see posts once and awhile from people asking to free AG.
I saw one of his old posts that had been bumped and thought the old pervert was back. LOL

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How if he doesn't answer his damn emails? I don't believe it.

Ask @Kace-1

He got reinstated.

I'm a shield. Had legitimate serious question about a problem with conversations feature. Emailed him for help OVER a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.