• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like @WindyCityCoug likes your schlong too...
I heard getting a rainbow means you made someone in the LGBT crowd happy, haha!

The poster before you said NK got banned from here as if it was a permanent thing. Is that how bans work here? Figured I may as well get acquainted with them the "soft" way this time. :o

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poster before you said NK got banned from here as if it was a permanent thing. Is that how bans work here? Figured I may as well get acquainted with them the "soft" way this time. :o

tread lightly, right now tonight they been banning a lot of NEBR fans.
on Sat. nights, the Mods drink a lot and some of them HATE the Huskers, and start handing out bans to the husker newbies....
best way to avoid it, hand out as many Rainbows as possible, to the old Hoop Veterans of the board. That will keep them happy.

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NK got caught with two handles...a fatal no no here

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

I see you @Toadman005

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NK got caught with two handles...a fatal no no here

Really? That's a bit of a shocker, I didn't think he was the type of the person who'd do that. I'm about as flawed as they come, and I know I'd never do that.

Never really understood people who need 2 and 3 and 4 usernames..

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? That's a bit of a shocker, I didn't think he was the type of the person who'd do that. I'm about as flawed as they come, and I know I'd never do that.

Never really understood people who need 2 and 3 and 4 usernames..

Yes, but he did it 2 years ago, in fall 2016 when some of us first arrived when Rivals had that Posting glitch for a few weeks, and we all knew AG had landed over here in this world. So many had dropped in over here for a couple weeks,

in hindsight, of course today NK would never have done this. But apparently it was/ is a perma ban type of thing, even going back 2 years now.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but he did it 2 years ago, in fall 2016 when some of us first arrived when Rivals had that Posting glitch for a few weeks, and we all knew AG had landed over here in this world. So many had dropped in over here for a couple weeks,

in hindsight, of course today NK would never have done this. But apparently it was/ is a perma ban type of thing, even going back 2 years now.
Is there someone that should be here, but isn't because of a misunderstanding derstanding, or one dumb thing? Might be able to get it lifted if wasn't too crazy. Banned posters have been let back in, and they either fly right, or fuck off.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there someone that should be here, but isn't because of a misunderstanding derstanding, or one dumb thing? Might be able to get it lifted if wasn't too crazy. Banned posters have been let back in, and they either fly right, or fuck off.

yes, thnx, Actually there is a Nole who 2 yrs ago got perma banned, ..... is the senor' Shaggy guy, or one of the other commune leaders here the correct guys to reach out to? I doubt I want to get involved in too much detail - but we can pass along the proper chain of command info in case he is interested in reaching out,
tia, mr peter,

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he made his first handle vtsmitty as a "dark joke" and all hell broke out
then he made nole jawn I guess and got caught

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, thnx, Actually there is a Nole who 2 yrs ago got perma banned, ..... is the senor' Shaggy guy, or one of the other commune leaders here the correct guys to reach out to? I doubt I want to get involved in too much detail - but we can pass along the proper chain of command info in case he is interested in reaching out,
tia, mr peter,

I actually asked nk if he wanted me to try and help get him in a few days ago and he said no thanks for now

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he made his first handle vtsmitty as a "dark joke" and all hell broke out
then he made nole jawn I guess and got caught

yes, i recall the VTsmitty thing - but since been 2 years, and Peter said sometimes they forgive, and forget, and lift bans .... it could be explored if he was interested,
I am not the right guy, NK totally Hates me.... LOL
He would think I am setting him up or something,

Status
Not open for further replies.