• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on his hair alone
If the hair makes the 'man', then...
capt_caveman_teen_angels.jpg

Wins!!

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we reviving the college hockey thread?

What’s up brother. Those dickholes on the old site not only banned me for nothing, they unpinned my college hockey thread. The fucking gall!

I believe there is a college hockey thread over in the NHL forum, which I haven’t posted in yet but I’ll make my way over. I think gobucks has posted in there. I’ll see ya there

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s up brother. Those dickholes on the old site not only banned me for nothing, they unpinned my college hockey thread. The fucking gall!

I believe there is a college hockey thread over in the NHL forum, which I haven’t posted in yet but I’ll make my way over. I think gobucks has posted in there. I’ll see ya there
YOU were nuked? Seriously, WTH are they doing?
You posted quality content... banned.
Me, well, I post, lol! Not banned... does not compute!

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU were nuked? Seriously, WTH are they doing?
You posted quality content... banned.
Me, well, I post, lol! Not banned... does not compute!

Oh, yeah man, I thought you knew hahah. I don’t know what it was for. Never was aware of the purple board. I logged on that last Saturday okay and then caught up on what happened Thursday-Friday and found out many of my friends were banned.

My best guess was that i caught my ban either for asking questions, or for calmly imploring for mercy for my friends, or for simply “liking” a post that took a shot at Greg, cause that’s the extent of what I did.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, yeah man, I thought you knew hahah. I don’t know what it was for. Never was aware of the purple board. I logged on that last Saturday okay and then caught up on what happened Thursday-Friday and found out many of my friends were banned.

My best guess was that i caught my ban either for asking questions, or for calmly imploring for mercy for my friends, or for simply “liking” a post that took a shot at Greg, cause that’s the extent of what I did.
That's crazy! I tagged him (Greg) 4-5 times... nada. That place is a ghost town. NK said: "I may have hated a lot of them, but I miss all of them"... wow, LOL!!

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's crazy! I tagged him (Greg) 4-5 times... nada. That place is a ghost town. NK said: "I may have hated a lot of them, but I miss all of them"... wow, LOL!!

Idk, Greg must be super jelly of my ginormous schlong or something.

I miss NK too. I wish he could join us but I know he’s banned here (leave it to NK to find a way to get banned from the hoop)

Reactions: gob

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk, Greg must be super jelly of my ginormous schlong or something.

I miss NK too. I wish he could join us but I know he’s banned here (leave it to NK to find a way to get banned from the hoop)
Looks like @WindyCityCoug likes your schlong too...
I heard getting a rainbow means you made someone in the LGBT crowd happy, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.