• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTider77

Voluntary Refugee.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you feel you need to. I don't promote anyone to do anything unless they are sure they no longer want to post there.
Apparently, you actually don't have to do anything to get the boot. Was in a thread over there earlier and some good folks were talking about being worried that their next post could be their last. A shitty feeling to have in a place you've become accustomed too. That is on the head of the people running the show, not that they actually give a fuck.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You replied to a guy who never leaves home without a bottle of Astroglide in his pocket.

s-l300.jpg

This coming from the guy that wears a "fanny pack" on vacation. Deeerrrrrrrrp

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to wonder if I'm one of a few Soundoff alum that gets along with @AlaskaGuy. He and I would probably tell each other to fuck off if we talked current events, but still I don't think we've ever had a cross word with each other. Then again, he probably thinks I'm a lesbian which is fine. If I am, I'm butch as fuck.
Nah there are a few of us

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, you actually don't have to do anything to get the boot. Was in a thread over there earlier and some good folks were talking about being worried that their next post could be their last. A shitty feeling to have in a place you've because accustomed too. That is on the head of the people running the show, not that they actually give a fuck.
Yeah I saw that coming 2 days ago.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously feel like shit for going off on Rocks so hard. That has been brewing for many years. Unable to let loose on him because it would have meant a permanent ban...or would before the yellow badge. Just avoided him since I've been paying. I think it helped he wasn't around for the past year. But man...what you read is how I feel. Just don't know if it was something to be publicly aired. Forgive me.

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously feel like shit for going off on Rocks so hard. That has been brewing for many years. Unable to let loose on him because it would have meant a permanent ban...or would before the yellow badge. Just avoided him since I've been paying. I think it helped he wasn't around for the past year. But man...what you read is how I feel. Just don't know if it was something to be publicly aired. Forgive me.
You can go off on me. That’s all good.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bottle that shit up next time. If you think someone is a tool call them a tool. Most people are adults and will respond in many many fun ways.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can go off on me. That’s all good.
It's not all good Rocks. Don't get me started again. Spying, interfering, banning for near nothing, demanding I promise not to ask why anyone would want to be a mod for free...and if I ever did ask...you would ban me again. Stupid childish shit. Just go back to your playhouse and spy more.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bottle that shit up next time. If you think someone is a tool call them a tool. Most people are adults and will respond in many many fun ways.
You can't call a policeman/judge a tool and get away with it.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stake

Don't make me give you rainbows.

Whats wrong with bringing the Pokes to this board.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not all good Rocks. Don't get me started again. Spying, interfering, banning for near nothing, demanding I promise not to ask why anyone would want to be a mod for free...and if I ever did ask...you would ban me again. Stupid childish shit. Just go back to your playhouse and spy more.
I never did any of those things. Especially the free comment. That’s nuts.

You guys can roast me on how I moderated over the years. I’m good with that. But you think I have the power to orchestrate a mass IP ban. That’s crazy.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you can. As long as you aren't breaking a law.

smh can you understand the difference between in person, or here...and a message board where the other guy has you by the balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.