• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow, hope it gets better! Do you have problems with knowing what to say to other people (in person/real life) and what you could say..etc?

Learned how to deal. If it's a situation where i feel comfortable, work, with family etc. it is alot better than just been thrown into the street.

What to say is hard. And i need to learn to think before i speak sometimes( Like saying Bang,Bang, Bang in the middle of Vancouver Airport security trying to catch a flight home)

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stake and @AR_Oregon,

Sounds like you both had history and both are on the outs from where they came. Air it out and let it go.

We've had that here before and some end up being friends after they get used to our format and let go of the other shit.

I was once a mod here at a time there was more heavy moderation. Can't say I was perfect. I'm sure I over reacted at least a few times, even if it never approached the crap you all went through lol. That was before this site moved over to XenForo and all the tools built in that prevent a lot of what the original mods were here for. I was one that volunteered to not stay on with the new mission some of the others hung around for. There were a few of us that wanted to just be regular joes because it's not worth the extra flap you take and don't get paid for.

If either of you were asshats over there, just stop being an ass hat now. It's not worth holding onto or dragging out.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learned how to deal. If it's a situation where i feel comfortable, work, with family etc. it is alot better than just been thrown into the street.

What to say is hard. And i need to learn to think before i speak sometimes( Like saying Bang,Bang, Bang in the middle of Vancouver Airport security trying to catch a flight home)
Biggest hurdle I had to tame is not standing too close to people. I never knew it was an issue till after high school when I started reading more about the spectrum stuff.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stake and @AR_Oregon,

Sounds like you both had history and both are on the outs from where they came. Air it out and let it go.

We've had that here before and some end up being friends after they get used to our format and let go of the other shit.

I was once a mod here at a time there was more heavy moderation. Can't say I was perfect. I'm sure I over reacted at least a few times, even if it never approached the crap you all went through lol. That was before this site moved over to XenForo and all the tools built in that prevent a lot of what the original mods were here for. I was one that volunteered to not stay on with the new mission some of the others hung around for. There were a few of us that wanted to just be regular joes because it's not worth the extra flap you take and don't get paid for.

If either of you were asshats over there, just stop being an ass hat now. It's not worth holding onto or dragging out.

You were a Mod ?

AR_Oregon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stake and @AR_Oregon,

Well said. I wasn’t the perfect mod, and I didn’t deal with all situations well.

He has valid points. I can’t change the past.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stake and @AR_Oregon,

Bro... Some of this shit has been going on and festering for 10 years.. It ain't just going away.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest hurdle I had to tame is not standing too close to people. I never knew it was an issue till after high school when I started reading more about the spectrum stuff.

I sometimes with issues with that but Verbal is more of a issue

NoApologies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were a Mod ?
lol. And yes, you know full well I stepped down a few months before mamba went all bat shit crazy and banned me. I'm not sure everyone knows just how paranoid hammer was, but the reason he had so many of us was his obsession over zig and his buddies and the thought they were trying to sneak back in. Once the board changed software on the backend blocking and tracking people trying to do alts became a lot easier.

No one can even remember the last time someone major got banned and for good reason. The days of heavy handed moderation are gone and behind all of us.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro... Some of this shit has been going on and festering for 10 years.. It ain't just going away.
Some don't get over it. We've had that as well. We have a well known poster here that came in one migration that several people pushed HARD to get us to ban for whatever they think he did on that site. We all told them to chill the fuck out and asked why they would expect anyone to ban someone just on their word for shit that didn't happen here? They all left unwilling/unable to deal with it. He's still here and a daily poster.

I was just sharing some friendly advice from someone that's been on both sides of the mod isle and seen a lot of these things in the past. It's worth what they paid for it.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said. I wasn’t the perfect mod, and I didn’t deal with all situations well.

He has valid points. I can’t change the past.
Well you're a duck fan too so sometimes there are unforgivable sins. :nod:

:dhd:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They keep breaking my heart.
Welcome to college football.

I go back to when Warren Moon was QB at Washington. Been through a lot more disappointing or at least seasons they came up short of expectation than seasons they exceeded.

Does make those rare special seasons a lot more special though. And for that reason I wouldn't change a thing.

Welcome to the hoop man.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. And yes, you know full well I stepped down a few months before mamba went all bat shit crazy and banned me. I'm not sure everyone knows just how paranoid hammer was, but the reason he had so many of us was his obsession over zig and his buddies and the thought they were trying to sneak back in. Once the board changed software on the backend blocking and tracking people trying to do alts became a lot easier.

No one can even remember the last time someone major got banned and for good reason. The days of heavy handed moderation are gone and behind all of us.

lol, fun times.

The last person I can remember getting banned was one of those Monte Christo ID's.

Or maybe that Doug guy on the MLB board.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some don't get over it. We've had that as well. We have a well known poster here that came in one migration that several people pushed HARD to get us to ban for whatever they think he did on that site. We all told them to chill the fuck out and asked why they would expect anyone to ban someone just on their word for shit that didn't happen here? They all left unwilling/unable to deal with it. He's still here and a daily poster.

I was just sharing some friendly advice from someone that's been on both sides of the mod isle and seen a lot of these things in the past. It's worth what they paid for it.

:suds:
Man...just feeling the difference between here and there is liberating. When you spend 10 years bantering with the same folks it's not easy to just say Fuck it when you feel the heavy hand of the oppressor. You just put up with it and it sucks the life outta the place. I'm one who really hasn't spent much time there in the past couple years. I miss half the shit that goes down like the purge. Came into it yesterday I think and had to ask wtf was going on.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...just feeling the difference between here and there is liberating. When you spend 10 years bantering with the same folks it's not easy to just say Fuck it when you feel the heavy hand of the oppressor. You just put up with it and it sucks the life outta the place. I'm one who really hasn't spent much time there in the past couple years. I miss half the shit that goes down like the purge. Came into it yesterday I think and had to ask wtf was going on.

I sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.