• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamnit. Did I miss the bus? Is it coming around to hit someone again?
terminator-genisys.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...just feeling the difference between here and there is liberating. When you spend 10 years bantering with the same folks it's not easy to just say Fuck it when you feel the heavy hand of the oppressor. You just put up with it and it sucks the life outta the place. I'm one who really hasn't spent much time there in the past couple years. I miss half the shit that goes down like the purge. Came into it yesterday I think and had to ask wtf was going on.
The hoop isn't for everyone. Some find it liberating at first, then grow tired of some of the trolling or other issues and go on to another site. But for those that don't take it too seriously and have fun it is a much preferred platform to most of these corporate funded sites. You kind of have to work to get banned from this place. There really aren't many rules and they aren't hard to follow. Pretty much it's mostly just don't post actual pron (still can't type po rn on here without it filtering) so no actual genitals or uncovered nipples, don't be a total douche that creates massive headaches and we don't mean just a bad night with the bottle, don't try to sell things or bring in that kind of garbage, and we all try not to shit on team boards. Don't go trolling rivals on their own boards. Troll the shit out of them on the general boards instead. It's really that simple. And simplicity brings a lot more peace.

Welcome brother. Pull up a chair and have a drink.

HuskerBruce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHo the fuck is Buford? I do not recall this scree name.

Also anyone here posting under a new screen name would ya mind telling your rivals screenname so I can tell who the hell is who. I am old dyslexic and easily confused lol

Edit
Ahhh the Texas guy.... Never recall seeing him in the late night threads.

Hi Tig! I'm Bruce1981!

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last 25 pages are pretty interesting lol

I dropped out at 103, except for my Texas hate. But there are some axe grinding motherfuckers that will argue about the civil fucking war 180 yrs later.

I am just here to lob grenades at this point.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stake and @AR_Oregon,

Sounds like you both had history and both are on the outs from where they came. Air it out and let it go.

We've had that here before and some end up being friends after they get used to our format and let go of the other shit.

I was once a mod here at a time there was more heavy moderation. Can't say I was perfect. I'm sure I over reacted at least a few times, even if it never approached the crap you all went through lol. That was before this site moved over to XenForo and all the tools built in that prevent a lot of what the original mods were here for. I was one that volunteered to not stay on with the new mission some of the others hung around for. There were a few of us that wanted to just be regular joes because it's not worth the extra flap you take and don't get paid for.

If either of you were asshats over there, just stop being an ass hat now. It's not worth holding onto or dragging out.
Back off non-mod!!!!

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which one will it be. ;)

That depends will you at least take me to dinner, and kiss me on the mouth before you try and screw me? Rivals was just kind of forceful before they bent us over.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hoop isn't for everyone. Some find it liberating at first, then grow tired of some of the trolling or other issues and go on to another site. But for those that don't take it too seriously and have fun it is a much preferred platform to most of these corporate funded sites. You kind of have to work to get banned from this place. There really aren't many rules and they aren't hard to follow. Pretty much it's mostly just don't post actual pron (still can't type po rn on here without it filtering) so no actual genitals or uncovered nipples, don't be a total douche that creates massive headaches and we don't mean just a bad night with the bottle, don't try to sell things or bring in that kind of garbage, and we all try not to shit on team boards. Don't go trolling rivals on their own boards. Troll the shit out of them on the general boards instead. It's really that simple. And simplicity brings a lot more peace.

Welcome brother. Pull up a chair and have a drink.

Bingo!

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wassup JRabbitS and BG

Well we always wondered what it would take to kill Rivals.

Turns out the answer was Rivals

Yeah, no shit.

Please don't, it's public forum here and a lot are checking in on us here.

Let him rule over whatever it is he has there now.

I'm over it but I needed to clear the air.

Better place for all of us...

Just for logic over emotion.

If you received a ban without any message at all. It came from above a mod. Whenever we would ban or blacklist you, it sends you a message letting you know that. No mod has higher authority than that.

Not always. I always chose to not start a conversation..

Before the board switch over, mods had the ability to track IPs and check for multiple users under that IP (Hawkitt example, or a MB that would make a new handle and head over to start shit). When the boards switched over most of us lost that ability. My understanding is that AR still had that. That still wouldn't give him any power to do anything on it. Or any ability that Oath and Greg (fuck you Greg) wouldn't have had. Because the report comes from the same place.

I get we all want to know what happened and there is no doubt something that caused all this. But until someone can hand me proof, or someone speaks up and says 'I am Sparticus' none of us are going to know for sure.

So I get questioning and getting answers but let's not tie anyone to a pole and start fires until there is justification

Greg does not give a shit. He just needs to show an increase in ad revenue to justify his job and get his bonus....

She doesn’t play games. When she was a mod I had to watch my passive aggressive trolling. She went after Bama fans harder than any other contrary to popular belief.

Truth

To your bold - when I was at Nod’s, it was a very passing comment. Over a year ago Nod had invited me to an app called Go to meeting that a few rivals posters were on. I thought it was something like that.

Interesting, most of us were in zoom, and called it that...

To Cowpoke telling me - I honestly don’t recall. I talked to him when I was at Nod’s house as Nod and I were in his front yard. The first I recall about this board was on Thursday night.

There were a lot of threads nuked by Greg. As a moderator we can see who nuked them. The interesting thing is that as a moderator we were able to post in those. But the threads that were recently nuked, I couldn’t post.

As to when Greg learned, it had to be Thursday night. Cowpoke message me and said he was banned.

I had to chase a lot to find mods.

I am not hard to find, email in my sig in every reply. Should I be devestated?

You said you can't unban ip bans. You can unban non ip bans correct?

He can.

I answered that question in regards to finding new moderators. I know no mods on other’s boards.

Does not surprise me. You flunked "works well with others in Kindergarten, I'll bet

Have you tried kissing their ass? They like that.

I do, feels good man... a little suck while you're doing it is a welcomed bonus...

Status
Not open for further replies.