• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you feel you need to. I don't promote anyone to do anything unless they are sure they no longer want to post there.
You are probably right. No reason to show my ass again. 3/4 of rivals have saw it before. Good call my friend. Being an asshat isn't going to change anything. Even though I wasn't involved my friends were so that means I am as well. Just want to let you guys know all this is bs.

ALADAMYA

I intend to live forever. So far, so good
Hoopla Cash
$ 681.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you and the server didn’t touch balls.
eb6eda16b2f055144df29bee366dcb85.gif

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to wonder if I'm one of a few Soundoff alum that gets along with @AlaskaGuy. He and I would probably tell each other to fuck off if we talked current events, but still I don't think we've ever had a cross word with each other. Then again, he probably thinks I'm a lesbian which is fine. If I am, I'm butch as fuck.

I never had an issue with him and thought Soundoff lost value when he was permabanned.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never had an issue with him and thought Soundoff lost value when he was permabanned.

Neither did I. He could troll the shit out of several groups. Had me in stitches quite a few times.

That said, I don’t know the behind the scenes stuff. I do know tMB mods made complete asses out of themselves when AG was banned.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#ConspiracyMonday

Every single last one of the original Inner Circle has been nuked from Rivals.
Every single one.

The guys who Todd and Bobby (VTSmitty and DawgEStyle) picked, groomed, befriended etc are now gone.

Picked and groomed...??

Are you Rivals peeps some kinda' fag weirdos? Just tell us now so we can keep our distance.

I just read they're getting close to a vaccine for AIDs n' all...but I'd rather avoid that jailhouse homo action all together.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picked and groomed...??

Are you Rivals peeps some kinda' fag weirdos? Just tell us now so we can keep our distance.

I just read they're getting close to a vaccine for AIDs n' all...but I'd rather avoid that jailhouse homo action all together.

Don't worry, I can smell the dirty balls over the internet.

#NotMeToo

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get hanging out because that's where your friends are. I'd have probably still found a way to move everyone vs playing that over mod bullshit game. Those pay sites and sites that promote other services kind of have to have more control than most would found reasonable. Then add in human nature and how vague the lines can be which makes 'some' mods go too far and you have a shit show.

We all came here from somewhere. The site was founded after a mass exodus from ESPN like 9 years ago or something. Bunch of us came when CBS shut down their open forums in favor of whatever the hell they are doing now. And so many more have happened since. But CBS wasn't anywhere near as bad as Rivals sounds like, even if they did block adult language and have some examples of heavy moderating.

Fuck all that shit. Be you. Stop letting others control your 'free' time and spaces to chat.
e65.gif

I posted on CBS before going to Rivals and thought CBS was far worse. That place was going downhill fast in the time before they finally pulled the plug.

I thought the modding on Rivals was part of the fun. I enjoyed tip toe'ing on the line and when people would get their dick slapped, sometimes it was hilarious if it was only minor. BG got a lot of crap when she modded and there's still people who are bent at her for it, but I was fine with it and thought she added to the board even though she made me remove a nice ass off my sig pic.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted on CBS before going to Rivals and thought CBS was far worse. That place was going downhill fast in the time before they finally pulled the plug.

I thought the modding on Rivals was part of the fun. I enjoyed tip toe'ing on the line and when people would get their dick slapped, sometimes it was hilarious if it was only minor. BG got a lot of crap when she modded and there's still people who are bent at her for it, but I was fine with it and thought she added to the board even though she made me remove a nice ass off my sig pic.

Fun story, before I created Cowpoke I routinely got slapped down by the mods.

BG slapped me down during the days when rivals enacted the "family board" rules and we got in trouble for saying ass, hell, damn etc.

She came down on somebody and like a drunken college student I quoted her by saying something like damn or shit or something along those lines. She blacked me for a few days haha.

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#ConspiracyMonday

Every single one.

The guys who Todd and Bobby (VTSmitty and DawgEStyle) picked, groomed, befriended etc are now gone.

Not true, I'm still there

Bama fan in Los Angeles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#ConspiracyMonday

Every single one.

Actually for now I’m still in Rivals.

There are benefits to largely going unnoticed I’m IC invited by Bobby.

But I’m going to withdraw from Rivals

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually for now I’m still in Rivals.

There are benefits to largely going unnoticed I’m IC invited by Bobby.

But I’m going to withdraw from Rivals

My rivals acct is old so it'll at least stay active on the home board(UK has some of the most active board I've seen)! But I'm OG IC as well, and haven't been banned yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.