• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@RTider77 here ya go

IMG-20181202-135722-01.jpg

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondered when you would chime in. You did good I was getting proud of you. But I knew you just couldn't resist.

I never asked to be a mod. And I didnt replace BG. So that's 0-2 you went there.

When it comes to Rivals about the only real truth you have said is that you were banned. Everything beyond that is a lie, or your selective telling of a half truth.

I can see from my time here you just as petty here as you were there. I have to say. I dont know what it is that fuels the level of anger you have after this long. I really dont care over all. But there is nothing I have found about you in any respect that is impressive. Rather it is your terrible internet trolling, or the "issues in your real life"

So let's put this out there straight. I couldn't give a fuck less you want me here or not. I couldn't give a fuck less if you approve of it. The worst thing about the earth quake in Alaska the other day is that you still have the ability to get on the internet after it.

So if you were looking for some back and forth dialogue sorry. I'm not interested. Dont want to start something like that with someone that any given day could be in jail for chasing 5 year old skirts.

So go back to rah-rahing Peterson and crew and talking about the Seahawks. And keep off my radar.
Says the tool who did the MB bidding and ya I remember the thread where they were looking for a replacement for BG. If Karma ever struck this past week it was when you and the rest of the mod tools hit a 10 on the irony meter.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the tool who did the MB bidding and ya I remember the thread where they were looking for a replacement for BG. If Karma ever struck this past week it was when you and the rest of the mod tools hit a 10 on the irony meter.

Just be cool and quit lying.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy

Let's get a few things straight here.

First, IB did not "replace" me as a mod. We recruited psute & someone who didn't last long as replacements when several of us were tired of the crap & wanted to leave. IB came later, as did Melb and, much later, Cow. I forget exactly when janty joined.

Most people got a chuckle & supported you when you tweaked the noses of tMB over the likes issue.

BUT, when you repeatedly tagged them after being asked NOT to, then continued to do so after the entire board was asked NOT to tag them, you caused a big problem for all of us. IF you wish to recall correctly, another board member & I asked you privately to stop & let the situation settle as tensions escalated. And, yes, I saved all those conversations, so don't pretend they didn't happen. You chose to continue even though we were virtually begging you to stop & let things settle down.

So the whole board war unnecessarily happened. Even then, a whole lot of SO members spoke up because our board was being taken over by tMB mods in retribution. You may recall we had at least one banned thanks to it. Meanwhile, we kept begging you to stop, let the mods handle it & settle everything down.

You might have survived this whole thing IF you'd only backed away but you wouldn't.

The end result, the brass had to be brought into it, which didn't put SO in a favorable light since one of ours had started this mess. Fortunately, it was people like psute who were able to get a cease fire, get our banned back, except for you, and get new rules about who could get banned if they crossed over to another site.

Now I realize you are "bitter" about how it went down & think you got betrayed by a number on SO but many went to the wire for you & have spoken up many times for you since then. But you were your own worst enemy in that whole thing because you just wouldn't listen to cooler heads & just HAD to continue to tweak MB people.

So let's be honest here about what went down. And quit sniping at IB & psute & others who got caught in a mess not of their making when you could have prevented it to begin with.
If they had any spine at all they would have stepped down after the MB ran Rivals into the ground even more so than it already was. You know what went down because we were in the middle of a PM with Della when it happened and I forwarded you all the BS PM's I got from the MB mods while it was happening. Let's not try and rewrite history on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.