• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never quite thought about it like that. I guess you’re right — who among us hasn’t wanted to traipse around in lingerie just to feel beautiful.
I do look pretty good in lacey red.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me they "offered" a free board membership which I never took them up on. That's it.
Thought they would atleast give you $10 bcks an hour for your your time. WOW

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the fvcking threads after I got banned. I saw who started them, who posted on them and that includes all the replies so don't go there with me. Your cool in my book but I know exactly where the LSU prick stood.

And i was THERE while you were down to reading threads. And I was INVOLVED in the decision making about new mods. So don't go there with me either.

Nobody that I know of "sucked up" to tMB mods. They may have had a mutual respect as to the hassles of being a mod but nobody sold out SO to tMB. If anything psute went WAY beyond the call of duty trying to calm things down w/them AND the admin trying to sort things out & get them off our board & come up with a solution to move everyone back to their side.

Don't like him, fine. But you are badly mistaken if you think any of our mods sucked up to or sold out the board.

Dobsie

ᎠᎩᎷᏨᎢ, ᎠᎩᎪᎲᎢ, ᎠᎩᏠᏒᎢ!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're discussing different situations. There were definitely some inappropriate bans.

I got tagged by some friends on the TCU board. I made a few replies to friends a few times. I haven’t really been on Rivals much because of work and because of my kids. I got permabanned for that.

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.