• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSUdude

Gogfather
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the tool who did the MB bidding and ya I remember the thread where they were looking for a replacement for BG. If Karma ever struck this past week it was when you and the rest of the mod tools hit a 10 on the irony meter.

Lol everyone went to bat for you and you wouldn't keep your fucking cock gobbling mouth shut. Keep being a bitter pussy.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the tool who did the MB bidding and ya I remember the thread where they were looking for a replacement for BG. If Karma ever struck this past week it was when you and the rest of the mod tools hit a 10 on the irony meter.

Then you better get some Prevagen because your memory is failing.

WE (Big8, Nitt, DickC & me) posted a thread asking for anyone interested in being a mod to contact us. A few did, we vetted them & tried to past a list of suggested people to David Fox. Only to learn David had quit & it took us almost a month to find out who is replacement was...someone who wasn't the least bit interested in the board.

Meanwhile, we contacted 2 people on our own..psute & a guy who didn't stay long who agreed to come on board.

Still took us another month or so after we found the new admin before we were able to start bringing them in.

IB came in FAR later.

GET your facts straight.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol everyone went to bat for you and you wouldn't keep your fucking cock gobbling mouth shut. Keep being a bitter pussy.
LOL @ the LSU pheg who got a gold badge after he couldn't keep his lips off the MB mod's peckers.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I step away to sleep for a bit and suddenly it's like somebody's trying to sell a used car in here.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the LSU pheg who got a gold badge after he couldn't keep his lips off the MB mod's peckers.

I'm telling you, see a doc for the Prevagen because he was never a shill for the MB mods.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone seen the FSU fan that is in the military? I think @jay1187 was his handle. I miss him.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you, see a doc for the Prevagen because he was never a shill for the MB mods.
I read the fvcking threads after I got banned. I saw who started them, who posted on them and that includes all the replies so don't go there with me. Your cool in my book but I know exactly where the LSU prick stood.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you better get some Prevagen because your memory is failing.

WE (Big8, Nitt, DickC & me) posted a thread asking for anyone interested in being a mod to contact us. A few did, we vetted them & tried to past a list of suggested people to David Fox. Only to learn David had quit & it took us almost a month to find out who is replacement was...someone who wasn't the least bit interested in the board.

Meanwhile, we contacted 2 people on our own..psute & a guy who didn't stay long who agreed to come on board.

Still took us another month or so after we found the new admin before we were able to start bringing them in.

IB came in FAR later.

GET your facts straight.
Cant believe you guys modded for FREE. Thought you guys got paid something...

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the fvcking threads after I got banned. I saw who started them, who posted on them and that includes all the replies so don't go there with me. Your cool in my book but I know exactly where the LSU prick stood.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.