• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riley Cooper

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....This thing blew up more than I thought it ever would, not sure if it's just super slow sports day last couple days or what. But reports keep coming out that the locker room is divided and that some players are saying they can never forgive Riley for what he said.

Really?

Look, shouldn't have said it, he's a douchebag and deserves a good punch to the face from whoever takes this over the top personally. But c'mon eagles, the dude was drunk, he has apologized and it appears sincere, if he isn't sincere in his apology than Riley is in the wrong profession and needs to head to Hollywood.

But these dudes who are saying they can never forgive him? Then I fully expect those to NEVER say the words to their teammates, even if it is in the "friendly" way, because if the word hurts them that much and they are that in tuned with the history of the word, they should NEVER say it, even if it's to another black teammate.

Let's move on.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to foster the "moving on spirit" I'll create yet another thread about the topic

:doh:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....This thing blew up more than I thought it ever would, not sure if it's just super slow sports day last couple days or what. But reports keep coming out that the locker room is divided and that some players are saying they can never forgive Riley for what he said.

Really?

Look, shouldn't have said it, he's a douchebag and deserves a good punch to the face from whoever takes this over the top personally. But c'mon eagles, the dude was drunk, he has apologized and it appears sincere, if he isn't sincere in his apology than Riley is in the wrong profession and needs to head to Hollywood.

But these dudes who are saying they can never forgive him? Then I fully expect those to NEVER say the words to their teammates, even if it is in the "friendly" way, because if the word hurts them that much and they are that in tuned with the history of the word, they should NEVER say it, even if it's to another black teammate.

Let's move on.

what a shit show! I'll be amazed if they win 4 games this season! Lurie is gonna look like a total jack ass after getting rid of Reid and he(Lurie) or his puppet Howie cant damage control on one of there stupid draft picks to begin with....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait what does this have to do with Reid gone and Chip at the helm? This isn't Chips fault and I think Chip is handling this well. It's the drama queen teammates that are so butt hurt over this. Its getting to be ridiculous.

Williams stating they had a team meeting to address issue again (2nd team meeting about this) and Cooper wasn't there. Williams was upset Cooper wasn't there and wants another team meeting with him present. 3 fucking team meetings over this!?!?? JUST MOVE ON!!!!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cary Williams, "This supersedes the season." :L serious dude!?!?!?!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley is still on the team. He will be out for a bit for whatever fucking counseling they give for making stupid racial remarks. Really this is ridiculous. I just think if the Eagles were to just sit back and let this go, then the birds would be dealing with Rev Sharpton etc. throughout the season. Just my opinion.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait what does this have to do with Reid gone and Chip at the helm? This isn't Chips fault and I think Chip is handling this well. It's the drama queen teammates that are so butt hurt over this. Its getting to be ridiculous.

your right OD its not Chips fault, I blame Lurie and his puppet "Howie" for not protecting there new head coach from this whole thing, Cooper should have been removed as soon as this thing unfolded, its not about teammates being drama queens, its about teammates being able to trust other teammates, Cooper pissed that away, on top of that he was also being the guy to replace Maclin.....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your right OD its not Chips fault, I blame Lurie and his puppet "Howie" for not protecting there new head coach from this whole thing, Cooper should have been removed as soon as this thing unfolded, its not about teammates being drama queens, its about teammates being able to trust other teammates, Cooper pissed that away, on top of that he was also being the guy to replace Maclin.....

I will say it seems Howie and Lurie are both done a decent job protecting Chip on many things, much like the plan was here at Oregon when Bellotti took over as AD and Chip as HC, management took care of the media and Chip simply was left alone to coach, as you probably know, Chip hates the media and dealing with them. Because besides very recently, since this thing has gone from a brush fire into a full fledge forest fire, I haven't heard many quotes or statements from Chip on many things, always seemed to be from management.