• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cooper Kupp's trade value

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hit accept as well.

Not like Pacheco doesn’t need a game script to be good.

Mostert will always have at least Pacheco’s teen-scoring value, imo… Achane or not.

Also, hindsight yeah, but AC+Dobbins was an easy yes… I feel terrible for even suggesting otherwise. Oh how “in the moment” screws with us.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clicking accept with his offer or adding Mostert instead of Pacheco?

I worry about Mostert's value long-term with Achane. I am 5-0 so I am thinking playoffs early (long-term)

Mostert is 31 with one more season left on his contract. Long term value is minimal.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would worry about Mostert's value, as well. Between his injury history and Achane's return, it could take a serious hit at the wrong time.

...and Wilson's imminent return from IR, even with Achane out for at least 4 weeks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The commissioner (my best friend) now started a group chat bc he thinks it is unfair. It was approved but he asking why the other guy made this trade LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostert is 31 with one more season left on his contract. Long term value is minimal.
This is a redraft but I meant long-term for the season. I like Pacheco being safe as KC's #1 even if Mostert breakout ability is higher.

My flex options are still very deep. Lockett, Laporta, Pacheco, Addison and C Samuel. Plus I have a handcuff on Kamara (J Williams).

If I can't win this year....I might give up on fantasy football

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The commissioner (my best friend) now started a group chat bc he thinks it is unfair. It was approved but he asking why the other guy made this trade LOL

you definitely won the trade getting Kupp... the best piece in the deal...

but its really perceived value... Nobody realizes how good thielen has been for the past few weeks... and there is expectation, that he will turn into a lemon, because that offense is terrible, and there are some upcoming nice young WRs...

Pacheco is one of those players you never realize how good they are doing fantasy wise... maybe it is because he is on KC, so we expect him to be better... maybe it is because he is never going to have the EXPLOSION game....

and if you changed from Pacheco to Mostert... there will always be expectation that Mostert is going to get hurt... and always the exectation that when Achane comes back, mostert will be back to being the backup... but unitl then he is a damn STUD....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was wondering the same thing LOL. Maybe he has a lack of faith in Kupp (and/or Stafford) staying healthy?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering the same thing LOL. Maybe he has a lack of faith in Kupp (and/or Stafford) staying healthy?
Look at his roster I posted (post #7). His team is BAD. His points for is easily the worst in the league. He needed a 2 for 1 deal is what he was saying. He was scared he would go winless LOL

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at his roster I posted (post #7). His team is BAD. His points for is easily the worst in the league. He needed a 2 for 1 deal is what he was saying. He was scared he would go winless LOL

Didn't look that bad to me, how many teams in the league? That always skews things.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't look that bad to me, how many teams in the league? That always skews things.
He only has one starting RB on his roster, Mattison. He picked up McLaughlin but Javonte is healthy FOR NOW. Lamb has been underwhelming.

He has ONE top 15 player at their position and that is his QB. Russell Wilson.

His team is garbage.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only has one starting RB on his roster, Mattison. He picked up McLaughlin but Javonte is healthy FOR NOW. Lamb has been underwhelming.

He has ONE top 15 player at their position and that is his QB. Russell Wilson.

His team is garbage.

well, that skews it worse IMO... if his team is SOO BAD it cant even win... then trading its best player for "fillers" is not a good sign to the league.... even if the trade is not as bad as it looks...

Not saying i agree with that logic... just that i can understand why people would say it is an unfair trade... all in all, it is nowhere near veto type bad... but it is bad enough to take notice on that last place team.... maybe just dogpile on them for being so bad... so it may be a mocking the owner group chat more than talking about how bad the trade was...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, that skews it worse IMO... if his team is SOO BAD it cant even win... then trading its best player for "fillers" is not a good sign to the league.... even if the trade is not as bad as it looks...

Not saying i agree with that logic... just that i can understand why people would say it is an unfair trade... all in all, it is nowhere near veto type bad... but it is bad enough to take notice on that last place team.... maybe just dogpile on them for being so bad... so it may be a mocking the owner group chat more than talking about how bad the trade was...
That is essentially what we did. He said something about a bad schedule + lack of scoring. I said something like, "his team is last in scoring by a wide margin". From his explanation, he doesn't want to be horrible but he knows his ceiling has a limit but not giving up on the season. If he didn't make a trade his roster is the worst in the league easily.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People: even tho you're in last you still gotta try or it ruins the integrity of the league

<last place guy makes trade to try to change things up and get a win>

People: NOOOOOOO!!!! that trade ruins the integrity of the league!!!!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Kupp is 30… and Stafford is 35

League can be upset that they didn’t inquire on Kupp.
Not sure if Kupp owner was shopping him, but obviously nobody beat it.

Mostert and Thielen at least makes him competitive.

Though, I would have advised him to advertise Kupp more efficiently, and get younger.

But that’s another thing… potential future trades are often left out of the “make your team better” analysis.
Maybe he moves Mostert for a pick (plus) later in the year. And separately, move Thielen too (maybe without the plus).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Kupp is 30… and Stafford is 35

League can be upset that they didn’t inquire on Kupp.
Not sure if Kupp owner was shopping him, but obviously nobody beat it.

Mostert and Thielen at least makes him competitive.

Though, I would have advised him to advertise Kupp more efficiently, and get younger.

But that’s another thing… potential future trades are often left out of the “make your team better” analysis.
Maybe he moves Mostert for a pick (plus) later in the year. And separately, move Thielen too (maybe without the plus).
The Kupp owner was shopping him but he was sending the offers. Nobody was interested and if they were-all lowballing offers. He said mine was the best deal and he wanted a solid starting RB and another player.

Some people might have a problem with this trade bc of last year. At the end of the season with no playoffs in sight, he traded Burrow and Dalvin to the commissioner (he had a playoff team) for Kupp and R Wilson. He only traded for Kupp bc he wanted to use him as a keeper but he was injured. he traded Burrow for a guy on IR :nono:

The commissioner has no room to talk. He needed a QB desperately going into the playoffs and got Burrow just bc this guy needed a legit keeper.

So now he trades Kupp for Mostert and Thielen which probably looks bad bc they aren’t big name guys but this year they are producing.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kupp owner was shopping him but he was sending the offers. Nobody was interested and if they were-all lowballing offers. He said mine was the best deal and he wanted a solid starting RB and another player.

Some people might have a problem with this trade bc of last year. At the end of the season with no playoffs in sight, he traded Burrow and Dalvin to the commissioner (he had a playoff team) for Kupp and R Wilson. He only traded for Kupp bc he wanted to use him as a keeper but he was injured. he traded Burrow for a guy on IR :nono:

The commissioner has no room to talk. He needed a QB desperately going into the playoffs and got Burrow just bc this guy needed a legit keeper.

So now he trades Kupp for Mostert and Thielen which probably looks bad bc they aren’t big name guys but this year they are producing.

Just to reiterate:

In D1, I’m terrible. Made some good trades and some bad trades. But I usually save the best each year for nfl-draft-to-preseason…

This year, I picked up Thielen because my WR group was gross. But I dropped him shortly after… because reasons (I wanted the younger Hodgins).

Mostert single handedly won his owners two weeks this year.

Let the others stew.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to reiterate:

In D1, I’m terrible. Made some good trades and some bad trades. But I usually save the best each year for nfl-draft-to-preseason…

This year, I picked up Thielen because my WR group was gross. But I dropped him shortly after… because reasons (I wanted the younger Hodgins).

Mostert single handedly won his owners two weeks this year.

Let the others stew.
In D2, I was shopping Thielen. I ended up keeping him. I only own Mostert in one league and I got him in R10. I picked up Thielen off waivers like week 3 in another league lol.

When Thielen was first traded I actually thought it was a great fit and he would be a clear WR1 on that team but I never imagined this kind of output