• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cooper Kupp's trade value

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In D2, I was shopping Thielen. I ended up keeping him. I only own Mostert in one league and I got him in R10. I picked up Thielen off waivers like week 3 in another league lol.

When Thielen was first traded I actually thought it was a great fit and he would be a clear WR1 on that team but I never imagined this kind of output

Hooked on a Thielen and I dropped it. Age was the reason, but that is a very stupid reason sometimes.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooked on a Thielen and I dropped it. Age was the reason, but that is a very stupid reason sometimes.
I dropped Theilen in one of my leagues over the off season. Did not see this rebound coming and nobody had even the slightest interest in trading for him ( believe me I been offering him in various package deals all last season). That's the way it goes some times.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dropped Theilen in one of my leagues over the off season. Did not see this rebound coming and nobody had even the slightest interest in trading for him ( believe me I been offering him in various package deals all last season). That's the way it goes some times.

I couldn't give away Fields as a throw-in on deals early last season, sometimes the moves that never happen are the best ones for your team

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Kupp is 30… and Stafford is 35

League can be upset that they didn’t inquire on Kupp.
Not sure if Kupp owner was shopping him, but obviously nobody beat it.

Mostert and Thielen at least makes him competitive.

Though, I would have advised him to advertise Kupp more efficiently, and get younger.

But that’s another thing… potential future trades are often left out of the “make your team better” analysis.
Maybe he moves Mostert for a pick (plus) later in the year. And separately, move Thielen too (maybe without the plus).

When he was talking about long term value, I thought that implied keepers. I don't typically think of long term value as the balance of the current season. My error.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For all the preseason talk about TE and the younger WRs being tight with the rookie QB, it's the proven talent that has risen I guess. I didn't see it coming either, especially after a down season with the Vikes.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he was talking about long term value, I thought that implied keepers. I don't typically think of long term value as the balance of the current season. My error.
Well to be clear, this isn’t a dynasty and we do get ONE keeper. I have Bijan on my roster though lol