• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know, why did Bruce wait until AFTER it was to late to throw out that bullshit offer and try to make it seem like they really tried to sign him long term.

Sorry dude, but they waited two and a half months, and NEVER once actually ASKED, ok whats it going to take?? I find that hard to believe.

good point. Neither party wanted a deal. why is this so hard to understand?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the leverage was too great. you call it speculation. IMO there was no way in the world KC would of signed a LTD now.

the fact is he was never offered a fair deal so we will never KNOW that and opinions are like asses , everyone has one

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did counter dean , he said no to the low ball offer that didnt meet the starting point of negotiations . no fair offer was tendered . hence he didnt sign , easy

you want to spin hot garbage . everybody KNOWS the skins low balled him and now he was thrown under a bus

this counter offer crap is just another feint . you were wishing for figures to be released and when they were you tried to say it was fair then went back to "it was a joke " to cover your BS

if i hadnt slapped pundit after pundit saying it was a low ball deal you would be here arguing it was . the quotes are up there and sorry but people cant read your mind . you put shit up in an ambiguous way and play off it and think we are too stupid to figure out your BS game

KC is under no obligation to counter offer anything . he has a contract for one year . its up to the team to offer something reasonable . all he had to say is what he said , you havent met the starting point come back when you do .

the team has had 3 opportunities to get this LTD done , they had it at 12 mil , they had it at 16 mil , they had it at 20 mil all nixed by the team FO or BA . i dont want to hear about BS counter offers . they havent been willing to pay him market value from the get go

you said KC wanted to sign here long term right now. I did not. No BS here. The only BS is you saying that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have huge doubts the skins FO wanted one . they have had 3 years to get this done twice KC agreed and twice allen killed it one for 12 mil one for 20 mil

i dont want to hear about both

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would he sign one with SF today, in your opinion?

IN this exact situation? No. His leverage is too great. Kc will make more money in 2018 so why do a LTD now and get less money? I don't care what team it is.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because its bullshit. If Kirk really didnt want a deal, he would have not signed the tender. If Kirk REALLY didnt want to be here, he would not have signed the tender, and wouldnt waste his time trying to develop chemistry with his new WRs.

You just cant accept Kirk did everything he was supposed to do in this situation, and the only people that didnt want a real long term deal in place were Dan and Bruce.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have huge doubts the skins FO wanted one . they have had 3 years to get this done twice KC agreed and twice allen killed it one for 12 mil one for 20 mil

i dont want to hear about both

im talking about this offseason

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said KC wanted to sign here long term right now. I did not. No BS here. The only BS is you saying that.
yes i said a deal would get done , i said he wanted to sign here and nothing has happened to disprove that . no fair deal was offered PERIOD . anything else is speculation

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because its bullshit. If Kirk really didnt want a deal, he would have not signed the tender. If Kirk REALLY didnt want to be here, he would not have signed the tender, and wouldnt waste his time trying to develop chemistry with his new WRs.

You just cant accept Kirk did everything he was supposed to do in this situation, and the only people that didnt want a real long term deal in place were Dan and Bruce.

Kc did everything right. Of course he was going to sign the tag. That is free money. what??? Signing the tag gave him the ultimate leverage.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IN this exact situation? No. His leverage is too great. Kc will make more money in 2018 so why do a LTD now and get less money? I don't care what team it is.
The same reason all players sign a long term deal. Security. What KC is doing is very risky. It has the potential to pay big, but he could also lose big. KC doesn't impress me as risk taker. IF a fair deal was offered, I think he would have signed. But we will never know, will we?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im talking about this offseason

i dont give a fuck what you are talking about . its all together . he has done everything the team has asked . he hasnt held out , he is working with his new wrs . the team FO screwed it up

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he could have held out . played 6 games and be free if no deal was forthcoming

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kc did everything right. Of course he was going to sign the tag. That is free money. what??? Signing the tag gave him the ultimate leverage.

Actually not signing it would have given him more leverage. Because it would have forced the Skins to either draft a QB, or sign him long term. Once he was under contract, the Skins were not looking at a season where they either draft a QB or start Colt McCoy. And for all the spin they were trying to do, if they really though they could WIN with McCoy, they never even think of tagging Cousins with the Exclusive tag.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same reason all players sign a long term deal. Security. What KC is doing is very risky. It has the potential to pay big, but he could also lose big. KC doesn't impress me as risk taker. IF a fair deal was offered, I think he would have signed. But we will never know, will we?

Kc takes out an insurance policy this year if he gets hurt. Even if he plays bad its been reported that the 49ers would still pursue him. KC and his agent is playing this all right.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said It wasn't on the FO. Counter to the Redskins exactly what he wants.

That my friend is the FO flipping the script, ohhhh "they never countered"
Dean, I'm not going to stoop to name calling but -- for whatever reasons, its CLEAR ownership ONLY wants Cousins LT if its at a discount. And at this point -- they don't want him at all because he wouldn't break.
-- He won. He beat the franchise and will be missed. hopefully, we can find a replacement, LOL!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually not signing it would have given him more leverage. Because it would have forced the Skins to either draft a QB, or sign him long term. Once he was under contract, the Skins were not looking at a season where they either draft a QB or start Colt McCoy. And for all the spin they were trying to do, if they really though they could WIN with McCoy, they never even think of tagging Cousins with the Exclusive tag.

Signing the tag now gives KC multiple options next year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signing the tag now gives KC multiple options next year.

He could have waited until next week to sign the tag and would have the same options.

Or as Skinsdad mentioned, he could have waited until week 10 to sign, do his six weeks and be free of this team.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b/c if KC countered it would of showed the fan base that he did all he could to sign a LTD right now. By KC not countering shows some fans that he made no effort to sign a LTD right now.

He doesn't have to show the fan base anything. How many times do we need to tell you this?