• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the team never offered a fair LTD. But if KC countered with a Fair LTD then it would tell the organization and the fans that he wants to be here long term. Plus he could make that counter offer public so if the Redskins did say no then he can prove to the fans that he really wanted to be here long term and put all the blame on the Redskins. He didn't do that.

Its like I said 100 times before. KC wants to hit FA and the Redskins want to see another year from him. You can debate this all you want but that is what really happened today. If anyone was surprised by todays result then I don't know what to tell you. Many on here knew no LTD would be made today.

Dean the thing you wont accept is, that no long term deal happened because Bruce didnt want it to happen. No counter offer came because non was needed. Bruce has known since February that any FAIR offer started at $58M guaranteed, and was NOT going to be basically a one year extension. Bruce tried to play the entire NFL community for fools with his little press conference.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the team never offered a fair LTD. But if KC countered with a Fair LTD then it would tell the organization and the fans that he wants to be here long term. Plus he could make that counter offer public so if the Redskins did say no then he can prove to the fans that he really wanted to be here long term and put all the blame on the Redskins. He didn't do that.

Its like I said 100 times before. KC wants to hit FA and the Redskins want to see another year from him. You can debate this all you want but that is what really happened today. If anyone was surprised by todays result then I don't know what to tell you. Many on here knew no LTD would be made today.

if , IF was a 5th we all would be drunk . you act like he needs to counter offer to show his wanting to stay with the team ? that offer wreaks of "we dont want you here " so why bother ? the skins FO had to KNOW he wouldnt take that offer (and if they didnt then BA should be fired for incompetence " )

the bottom line is they didnt offer a fair deal and it was insulting to say the least . why respond to that ? you signed the tag and the team is telling you "fuck you " you have the FO by the balls and you have them looking like they low balled you . then you have them coup de grace with allen releasing that statement throwing you under the bus . the PR is in your favor . no need to counter offer . all you have to say is no and come back when you are serious

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean the thing you wont accept is, that no long term deal happened because Bruce didnt want it to happen. No counter offer came because non was needed. Bruce has known since February that any FAIR offer started at $58M guaranteed, and was NOT going to be basically a one year extension. Bruce tried to play the entire NFL community for fools with his little press conference.

I agree. Im not defending Bruce at all. But if KC countered with the Luck or Carr deal then Bruce said no. All the Blame would be put on Bruce. Plus is would show the NFL and fanbase that the Skins don't want KC here long term. KC had a shot to really torch the organization

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KC doesn't have to prove anything to the fans. KC also shouldn't make a fair offer because Bruce will counter. You really have no idea how to negotiate.

What really happened is Bruce Allen didn't make a fair offer and needs another blow job from you.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if , IF was a 5th we all would be drunk . you act like he needs to counter offer to show his wanting to stay with the team ? that offer wreaks of "we dont want you here " so why bother ? the skins FO had to KNOW he wouldnt take that offer (and if they didnt then BA should be fired for incompetence " )

the bottom line is they didnt offer a fair deal and it was insulting to say the least . why respond to that ? you signed the tag and the team is telling you "fuck you " you have the FO by the balls and you have them looking like they low balled you . then you have them coup de grace with allen releasing that statement throwing you under the bus . the PR is in your favor . no need to counter offer . all you have to say is no and come back when you are serious

I would respond with a counter to show the team and fanbase that I wanted to be here long term. Its the organization that doesn't want me here long term not me. I think KC should have done that.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Im not defending Bruce at all. But if KC countered with the Luck or Carr deal then Bruce said no. All the Blame would be put on Bruce. Plus is would show the NFL and fanbase that the Skins don't want KC here long term. KC had a shot to really torch the organization

All the fucking blame is already on him.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think they showed that already by offering that hot garbage the organization is being torched as we speak. give it up its all the FO's fault 100 % .

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC doesn't have to prove anything to the fans. KC also shouldn't make a fair offer because Bruce will counter. You really have no idea how to negotiate.

What really happened is Bruce Allen didn't make a fair offer and needs another blow job from you.

No. I m not defending Allen. KC could have given him the kill shot and he didn't.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would respond with a counter to show the team and fanbase that I wanted to be here long term. Its the organization that doesn't want me here long term not me. I think KC should have done that.
i think the organization already showed it and the fan base knows it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I m not defending Allen. KC could have given him the kill shot and he didn't.
and why sink to that level ? fact is they low ballled him and insulted him . anyone with half a brain knows it

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yet he took the high road.

So right now, who looks more foolish?? Bruce for throwing out bogus numbers in a scripted "Hey guys we really tried letter", or Kirk.

right now all Kirk has to do is stay healthy and stay at the level of play where he has been the past two years and he is going to be the highest paid QB in the league with a REAL long term deal. Not some all fluff, no cake contract.

If Kirk plays at his current level, and the defense is even average.... Bruce is either going to break the bank, or look stupid as fuck letting Kirk walk.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and why sink to that level ? fact is they low ballled him and insulted him . anyone with half a brain knows it

not denying that. but it sends a clear message to the FO that he wanted to be here long term. I know skins fans who have said to me why didn't he counter offer? Some answers were he didn't counter b/c he wants to hit FA in 2018. I agreed with them.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet he took the high road.

So right now, who looks more foolish?? Bruce for throwing out bogus numbers in a scripted "Hey guys we really tried letter", or Kirk.

right now all Kirk has to do is stay healthy and stay at the level of play where he has been the past two years and he is going to be the highest paid QB in the league with a REAL long term deal. Not some all fluff, no cake contract.

If Kirk plays at his current level, and the defense is even average.... Bruce is either going to break the bank, or look stupid as fuck letting Kirk walk.

If he took the high road he would of gave the Skins exactly what he wanted in his offer for him to stay here. Plus wasn't Danny involved with this process after the draft? So Danny made no offer to him all this time?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he took the high road he would of gave the Skins exactly what he wanted in his offer for him to stay here. Plus wasn't Danny involved with this process after the draft? So Danny made no offer to him all this time?

Again dude, the Redskins KNEW from jump what his agent was asking for.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why did Danny get involved?

For the same reason Bruce made that bullshit statement today... PR move.

Now maybe, just maybe Danny really did want to resign Kirk... on the cheap.

But when is the last time Dan got personally involved in landing a player that he wanted, and it didnt happen??

Answer NEVER. If Dan really wanted Kirk here long term, he has NEVER had a problem with resetting the NFL salary structure.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the same reason Bruce made that bullshit statement today... PR move.

Now maybe, just maybe Danny really did want to resign Kirk... on the cheap.

But when is the last time Dan got personally involved in landing a player that he wanted, and it didnt happen??

Answer NEVER. If Dan really wanted Kirk here long term, he has NEVER had a problem with resetting the NFL salary structure.

Exactly. This is why I say neither party wanted a long term deal right now. Simple as that.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why one party didn't. You have no freakin idea what the KC camp wanted.

They wanted to play on the tag and hit Fa next year. I thought that was obvious.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. This is why I say neither party wanted a long term deal right now. Simple as that.

And again I say one side didnt want a long term deal unless it was on the cheap and easy.

The other side wanted a long term deal, but wasnt going to just sign what ever they put in front of him.

You know, its going to be real interesting to see how you spin this shit when Kirk performs yet again and Bruce still finds a way to fuck it up.