• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wanted to play on the tag and hit Fa next year. I thought that was obvious.

They never said they wanted to play on the tag. You keep saying it but you are clueless.

They were willing to play on the tag if no fair offer was made. A fair offer was never made so they will play on the tag.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wanted to play on the tag and hit Fa next year. I thought that was obvious.

Oh look, Bruce Allens hand moved, and Dean spoke. Amazing.

yi6fvykh9dtwhup9yi0w_1024x1024.jpg

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never said they wanted to play on the tag. You keep saying it but you are clueless.

They were willing to play on the tag if no fair offer was made. A fair offer was never made so they will play on the tag.

its not my fault you cant read between the lines

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why did Danny get involved?
Dean, are you not playing with a full deck? How are you completely missing this? What was he to counter? No real offer ever came. His agent made it clear from the beginning that the negotiations START at the tag#. BA's offer never met that criteria. What counter is required? They never even met his MINIMUM requirement. Get it now?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it. So how am I a puppet?

You called what?? You assume Kirk wanted to play on the tag, which is different from being OK with playing on the tag if the team wasnt willing to make a fair offer.

You are a puppet because you have been spouting the exact line of Bullshit it took Bruce three months to script for his presser today.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean, are you not playing with a full deck? How are you completely missing this? What was he to counter? No real offer ever came. His agent made it clear from the beginning that the negotiations START at the tag#. BA's offer never met that criteria. What counter is required? They never even met his MINIMUM requirement. Get it now?

I get everything that is why I predicted this to happen. I know BA's offer was a lowball for the 100th time.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called what?? You assume Kirk wanted to play on the tag, which is different from being OK with playing on the tag if the team wasnt willing to make a fair offer.

You are a puppet because you have been spouting the exact line of Bullshit it took Bruce three months to script for his presser today.

I called no LTD would happen b/c of the leverage that KC has. Caseerly said the same thing. So we are puppets b/c we predicted this? lol You actually were posting offers that could happen. They had no chance in hell of happening.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get everything that is why I predicted this to happen. I know BA's offer was a lowball for the 100th time.
Then why do you keep asking why they didn't counter? Its obvious to everyone but you. But you get everything. Yeah, right.

Oh, and stop patting yourself on the back. Many of us predicted that it wasn't going to happen. But your reasoning for it not happening is not correct. Its not because KC wouldnt sign a LTD, that is pure speculation. Its because a real offer never came. That is a fact.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why do you keep asking why they didn't counter? Its obvious to everyone but you. But you get everything.

Oh, and stop patting yourself on the back. Many of us predicted that it wasn't going to happen. But your reasoning for it not happening is not correct. Its not because KC wouldnt sign a LTD, that is pure speculation. Its because a real offer never came. That is a fact.

b/c if KC countered it would of showed the fan base that he did all he could to sign a LTD right now. By KC not countering shows some fans that he made no effort to sign a LTD right now.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b/c if KC countered it would of showed the fan base that he did all he could to sign a LTD right now. By KC not countering shows some fans that he made no effort to sign a LTD right now.

OK... and KC never countered according to WHO again??

I rest my case.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK... and KC never countered according to WHO again??

I rest my case.

well why wouldn't he make it public if he countered. Remember when he said he wasn't going to hurt the redskins financially.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, you are dense. Counter with what? They didn't even meet the minimum requirements.

You are the only fan that apparently believes what ever Bruce allen says. The entire press, and all of your bloggers where you get all of your ideas, agree that this is all on the FO at this point. But keep up your foolishness. once again, your mouth is moving too fast that you aren't listening.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, you are dense. Counter with what? They didn't even meet the minimum requirements.

You are the only fan that apparently believes what ever Bruce allen says. The entire press, and all of your bloggers where you get all of your ideas, agree that this is all on the FO at this point. But keep up your foolishness. once again, your mouth is moving too fast that you aren't listening.

I never said It wasn't on the FO. There you go assuming again. Counter to the Redskins exactly what he wants. From all we know he has never done this.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

neither party wanted a LTD deal now. This is why you are dense b/c you don't understand that.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neither party wanted a LTD deal now. This is why you are dense b/c you don't understand that.
Pure speculation on your part about KC. But we know as fact that BA didn't want one.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well why wouldn't he make it public if he countered. Remember when he said he wasn't going to hurt the redskins financially.

I dont know, why did Bruce wait until AFTER it was to late to throw out that bullshit offer and try to make it seem like they really tried to sign him long term.

Sorry dude, but they waited two and a half months, and NEVER once actually ASKED, ok whats it going to take?? I find that hard to believe.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pure speculation on your part about KC. But we know as fact that BA didn't want one.

the leverage was too great. you call it speculation. IMO there was no way in the world KC would of signed a LTD now.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he did counter dean , he said no to the low ball offer that didnt meet the starting point of negotiations . no fair offer was tendered . hence he didnt sign , easy

you want to spin hot garbage . everybody KNOWS the skins low balled him and now he was thrown under a bus

this counter offer crap is just another feint . you were wishing for figures to be released and when they were you tried to say it was fair then went back to "it was a joke " to cover your BS

if i hadnt slapped pundit after pundit saying it was a low ball deal you would be here arguing it was . the quotes are up there and sorry but people cant read your mind . you put shit up in an ambiguous way and play off it and think we are too stupid to figure out your BS game

KC is under no obligation to counter offer anything . he has a contract for one year . its up to the team to offer something reasonable . all he had to say is what he said , you havent met the starting point come back when you do .

the team has had 3 opportunities to get this LTD done , they had it at 12 mil , they had it at 16 mil , they had it at 20 mil all nixed by the team FO or BA . i dont want to hear about BS counter offers . they havent been willing to pay him market value from the get go

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the leverage was too great. you call it speculation. IMO there was no way in the world KC would of signed a LTD now.
Would he sign one with SF today, in your opinion?