• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Riddick Video is the best

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jezz fuck, you cant be that young to not know who Roseanne is. LOL

130719roseanne-barr1.jpg

Haha well I'm a 90s baby.

But yea im gonna disagree with you on that one :lol:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jezz fuck, you cant be that young to not know who Roseanne is. LOL

130719roseanne-barr1.jpg
Dude, its pretty disturbing that you could pull that pic so fast..........private collection??

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, its pretty disturbing that you could pull that pic so fast..........private collection??

NAh... just gigabyte fiber paid for by the company. LOL

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why cant you explain why KC's agent didn't counter offer?

How about the fact that perhaps Allen is - once again - lying about what actually happened. Let's see - he lied about SM stating that he was missing due to SM's grandmother's passing & subsequent funeral (more than a month after it happened & for someone where the death was not unexpected). He then lied about SM having this huge drinking problem & being drunk at games - absolutely nobody else agreed or verified any of this.

Go ahead - keep your head planted firmly in Bruce Allen's ass - you are the ultimate company man & I guess are totally in love with Allen & Snyder.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least Allen can now take a little time off & enjoy his new $8 M home in Newport Beach. He can then be ready to spin a few more tales & spew his lies to the press. Good job Bruce.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the fact that perhaps Allen is - once again - lying about what actually happened. Let's see - he lied about SM stating that he was missing due to SM's grandmother's passing & subsequent funeral (more than a month after it happened & for someone where the death was not unexpected). He then lied about SM having this huge drinking problem & being drunk at games - absolutely nobody else agreed or verified any of this.

Go ahead - keep your head planted firmly in Bruce Allen's ass - you are the ultimate company man & I guess are totally in love with Allen & Snyder.

very possible Allen is lying. I don't deny that. Not in love at all. The team is always bigger than the player

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wait socal dean was joking , just read the posts he made . dean says that will convince you or you should know he was joking

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very possible Allen is lying. I don't deny that. Not in love at all. The team is always bigger than the player

You know, that might fly if we were not talking about a team that fired its coach for no other reason than to placate a single player.

Im just saying.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least Allen can now take a little time off & enjoy his new $8 M home in Newport Beach. He can then be ready to spin a few more tales & spew his lies to the press. Good job Bruce.

ha! If we back to the future these threads far enough, i think @Sharkinva and few others called this exactly.
Bruce would throw "Kurt" under the bus asap. Some fans have fallen for it, even turning on Cousins.
Is bruce still able to TT and get a conditional ?
Also, I will mentioning this again -- but with no pressure Kirk is going to probably have an ELITE season, like wow.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Surprisingly good analysis on this one from Barber. Note how he accurately pts out that losses to teams like the Giants & Panthers can't be pinned solely on Cousins due to the shortcomings of the rest of the team. I also tend to agree w/ their analysis that Cousins is also still fighting the ghost of RG3 & being a 4th rd pick (as Shark has pointed out numerous times). Nice to get a take on this from someone other that Redskins fans, rivals fans or biased anti-Redskin media folks.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All they offered was a one year deal worth less than $1 million dollars. They either transition tag him (or exclusive @$34 mill) so all the contract avoided was the process of tagging him. Cousin's agent would have had to be one of the worst agents ever to sign that deal.

I hope most see through this and let Bruce know he is a dumb ass. shark has been right on for two years.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Surprisingly good analysis on this one from Barber. Note how he accurately pts out that losses to teams like the Giants & Panthers can't be pinned solely on Cousins due to the shortcomings of the rest of the team. I also tend to agree w/ their analysis that Cousins is also still fighting the ghost of RG3 & being a 4th rd pick (as Shark has pointed out numerous times). Nice to get a take on this from someone other that Redskins fans, rivals fans or biased anti-Redskin media folks.

Man, he also mentioned a deep playoff run or spectacular season could sway the FO to make one last push for Cousins, but I do believe its too late, because how can you trust your boss at this point? Next year even a LTD could be risky. Barber has never been one to sugar coat or bite his tongue, I thought this was a fair assessment and it shows the 'skins are likely making a very very big mistake. also I hope others can see an RG3 reference doesn't always mean he is still liked!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, he also mentioned a deep playoff run or spectacular season could sway the FO to make one last push for Cousins, but I do believe its too late, because how can you trust your boss at this point? Next year even a LTD could be risky. Barber has never been one to sugar coat or bite his tongue, I thought this was a fair assessment and it shows the 'skins are likely making a very very big mistake. also I hope others can see an RG3 reference doesn't always mean he is still liked!

Still liked?? No. But I firmly believe that alot of the Kirk dislike stemmed from people not being able to get over the Rg3 failure. Add to it, the only way Kirk really wins over the front office, and a portion of the fan base is to become MORE than what they expected RG3 to be. Short of that, I think no matter how the team finishes, Bruce will come up with a reason not to resign Kirk next year.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still liked?? No. But I firmly believe that alot of the Kirk dislike stemmed from people not being able to get over the Rg3 failure. Add to it, the only way Kirk really wins over the front office, and a portion of the fan base is to become MORE than what they expected RG3 to be. Short of that, I think no matter how the team finishes, Bruce will come up with a reason not to resign Kirk next year.

Ding, ding, ding .... WINNER!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think its blown with that dumb press release

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why cant you explain why KC's agent didn't counter offer?

He didn't counter because the original offer was too absurd.

bullshit. If KC wanted a deal then he should of countered. If Allen said no then he can go public with it and really make Allen look like an ass.

Ok...I will play your game. Somebody offers you an absurdly low and unfair contract, what do you respond with? I respond with..."OK. We are close. I want a five year extension, so on top of my current tag, worth 150 million and 100 million fully guaranteed."

KC is a professional. If he goes out and acts like a child, that hurts his image and his value. Besides, the media is crucifying Allen anyways.

im not mad a KC. where are you getting that. People with leverage don't take LTD's. skinsdad cant understand this. Now you cant either.

Every player who is tagged has the leverage. Why would any of them ever sign a deal? Why can't you understand this?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't counter because the original offer was too absurd.

Ok...I will play your game. Somebody offers you an absurdly low and unfair contract, what do you respond with? I respond with..."OK. We are close. I want a five year extension, so on top of my current tag, worth 150 million and 100 million fully guaranteed."

KC is a professional. If he goes out and acts like a child, that hurts his image and his value. Besides, the media is crucifying Allen anyways.

Every player who is tagged has the leverage. Why would any of them ever sign a deal? Why can't you understand this?

NO player as leverage like KC has. I understand totally why the LTD wasn't done. Others don't.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO player as leverage like KC has. I understand totally why the LTD wasn't done. Others don't.
i understand it he wasnt offered a fair deal . that is the fact . anything else is opinion and /or speculation no matter what side of the coin you fall on

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree that no player has the leverage KC has because no FO has ever been so fucking stupid.

You absolutely do not understand why a LTD was never completed. You may be the only one that doesn't. A LTD was never signed because a legit one was never offered. Anything beyond that is conjecture.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that no player has the leverage KC has because no FO has ever been so fucking stupid.

You absolutely do not understand why a LTD was never completed. You may be the only one that doesn't. A LTD was never signed because a legit one was never offered. Anything beyond that is conjecture.

I agree the team never offered a fair LTD. But if KC countered with a Fair LTD then it would tell the organization and the fans that he wants to be here long term. Plus he could make that counter offer public so if the Redskins did say no then he can prove to the fans that he really wanted to be here long term and put all the blame on the Redskins. He didn't do that.

Its like I said 100 times before. KC wants to hit FA and the Redskins want to see another year from him. You can debate this all you want but that is what really happened today. If anyone was surprised by todays result then I don't know what to tell you. Many on here knew no LTD would be made today.