• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richie Incognito beats up his black Ferrari

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Did you ever think, that because of the obvious problems between Martin and Incognito at the time, there was a lack of cohesion?

That definitely crossed my mind. This just proves the point that chemistry is everything. I know some of you guys are discounting the Connor Barwin article because it sounds like he is trying to protect the brand. But the OL group needs to be the most tight knit. All their assignments are dependent on each other and trust is a huge factor. If one guy messes up, then it could mean an injury to the QB. I'm actually surprised that Tannehill stayed pretty healthy during this whole ordeal.

A personality like Incognito would fit better on a DL where he can wreak havoc and occupy blockers. Some cohesiveness/trust is needed in a defensive line, but most of the time it comes down to reading whether it's a run or pass play and going balls out towards the QB or ball carrier.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Police checking on reported damage to a car belonging to Richie Incognito, the player at the center of the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal, say Incognito told an officer he did the damage himself.

Sgt. Mark Clark says the Dolphins guard took responsibility when police contacted him Thursday. Clark said police went to Incognito's home Wednesday after being contacted by TMZ Sports and given a photo of a black Ferrari with several dents in its hood and a baseball bat in front of the vehicle. A part of the bat is lodged in the car's grille.

Clark says further details are unavailable because no crime was reported. He added that Scottsdale police are done with the matter.

An investigation conducted by Ted Wells for the NFL determined that Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment of offensive tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant team trainer.

Richie Incognito of Miami Dolphins damaged own car with baseball bat - ESPN

I am shocked that the media didn't headline this as, Richie is prejudice and would not have done this to a white Ferrari .......:laugh3: