• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders open to Richie Incognito deal

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis said Monday he would "have to think about" signing former Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito, and also that he has no current plans to move the franchise out of Oakland if progress can be made toward a new stadium.
Davis made his comments after a morning session at the NFL's owners meetings.

[+] Enlarge AP Photo/Aaron M. SprecherWhen asked Monday about offensive lineman Richie Incognito, Raiders owner Mark Davis didn't dismiss the possibility of signing the embattled ex-Dolphin.

Incognito, a free agent in the wake of Ted Wells' report on the Dolphins' bullying scandal, has said he hopes to return to the NFL. Two of the teams he's mentioned publicly as potential landing spots are Miami and Oakland.
Dolphins officials have said that Incognito will not return to the team.
When asked about the possibility of Incognito signing with his team, Davis said "Ask Reggie," referring to Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie.
Davis also was asked what his reaction would be if McKenzie or coach Dennis Allen came to him to broach the subject of signing Incognito.
"I'd have to think about that," Davis said.
Davis also touched on the Raiders' attempts to get a new stadium in Oakland. He'd told CSNBayArea.com on Sunday that a potential return to Los Angeles if a new stadium isn't in the offing was "something that I've definitely thought about."
Davis was asked Monday if the team's fans should be worried about a move, and he said his focus currently is getting a deal done in Oakland.
"I don't know how to answer that," Davis said initially.
When asked if Raiders fans should be worried specifically about a move to Los Angeles, Davis repeated that his priority was keeping the team in Oakland.
"No, not at this time," he said. "We're trying to get something done in Oakland. We'll see what happens there. If Oakland doesn't happen, then we'll go from there."
The team signed a one-year extension to its stadium lease in Oakland for the 2014 season.

Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis on signing Richie Incognito -- 'I'd have to think about that' - ESPN

Raider nation, what do you say?

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect fit. It's a short drive across the Bay so Richie can hang out with his best friend after practice, too.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Richie OK with their uniforms being black?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a Raider fan I would be jumping up and down for the franchise to sign him, perfect fit and would be a great addition.....

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems about right---everyone....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a Raider fan I would be jumping up and down for the franchise to sign him, perfect fit and would be a great addition.....

He'd be perfect in Philly. Fit right in ,throwing snowballs at and harassing Santa. City of brotherly love

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure they have some good Ferrari dealerships there in Oakland. I wouldn't have it any other way. The Black Hole, makes perfect sense. In fact I think Al Davis stipulated it in his will.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure they have some good Ferrari dealerships there in Oakland. I wouldn't have it any other way. The Black Hole, makes perfect sense. In fact I think Al Davis stipulated it in his will.

I'm not sure dealerships, but definitely chop shops

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you should go to Seattle Ritchie, you could hang out with the Cable Guy. realistically I think we've made enough moves on the offense of line in free agency this year already, there are a couple young studs in the draft vs another player that's definitely on the downside of his career.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you even alive when "snowballs where thrown at the drunk Santa?"

No I saw it in the movie Invincible. I have been watching Pats since 1970 so I was

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL nice Sonny ... Could of been worse you could've brought up when Eagle fans cheered when Irvin was out cold on the floor of the Vet...

Missed that one Mcnabb but imo the Jets fans have everyone beat. They will harass a pregnant woman if she is wearing the wrong jersey, or knock her over in a beer line

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's total crap there, fans like that should be banned...

True or just round up and parachuted down in the middle of a Taliban camp with t-shirts saying" Mohammad sucks"