• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richie Incognito beats up his black Ferrari

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must be hard for a guy who has always been able to do what he wants to have expectations to act like a grown man.

It's hilarious the lengths people will go to in order to defend his behavior.

I'm not defending him. I'm just curious as to why a man beating up his own car is news. Martin can whine like a petulant child to the media, not follow protocol but he's an innocent victim.

Where's the caveman meme?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn, maybe we should have the guy executed. He's obviously a horrible human being. He beat up a Ferrari.

I have never said he was a horrible human being. I was pointing out he was hitting hard enough to shatter a wooden bat.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn, maybe we should have the guy executed. He's obviously a horrible human being. He beat up a Ferrari.

In this case...yes he's a horrible human being, not for beating up a car, but for all the crap that he did in his life...it's a long list.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this case...yes he's a horrible human being, not for beating up a car, but for all the crap that he did in his life...it's a long list.

He's a douchebag, that doesn't make him a horrible person. I reserve that for criminals and deadbeat dads. He's a man that needs help with anger issues.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where are all the Incognito defenders now?

Martin is a pussy because he just can't take the harassment, ok fine. Richie Incognito is just a big a pussy who can't handle the consequences of his actions, and acts like a child by beating up his car.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see what happens to him now that he's under scrutiny and actually being held accountable for his actions. He might be able to turn it around. Who knows.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, oh the atrocity of beating ones own car up. Somebody inprison this criminal. You're not allowed to vandalize your own property! Electric chair please.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Martin is a pussy because he just can't take the harassment, ok fine. Richie Incognito is just a big a pussy who can't handle the consequences of his actions, and acts like a child by beating up his car.

His defenders are still out there.

My favorite was some child who claimed that Incognito got in trouble because he was "acting like a pro football player."

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's his car.

That's not comparable to fucking over 50 teammates by being pathetic scum.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to know that Miami and the NFL are run by adults who are trying to address the actual problem.

They exert a big influence, and have handled it properly.

I really hope Incognito gets help at the institution he's at. It would be a great story to see him change some things around.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The actual problem was letting Martin slip through the cracks...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to know that Miami and the NFL are run by adults who are trying to address the actual problem.

They exert a big influence, and have handled it properly.

I really hope Incognito gets help at the institution he's at. It would be a great story to see him change some things around.

There ya go, cezero, using rationale is better than stereotyping or generalizing. Is that redundant? Probably.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not defending him. I'm just curious as to why a man beating up his own car is news. Martin can whine like a petulant child to the media, not follow protocol but he's an innocent victim.

Where's the caveman meme?

When has Martin whined to the media? He's only spoken to independent investigators like Wells and the NFL.

The lengths you guys go to criticize Martin is astounding. There are plenty of reasons to criticize Martin, but at least get all the facts right.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's his car.

That's not comparable to fucking over 50 teammates by being pathetic scum.

Saying Martin fucked over all this teammates means you think that a 2nd year offensive lineman is very crucial to a team's success.

If you think Martin was the reason that the Dolphins didn't have a successful season, then you need to stop talking about football. Your comments are lowering the overall IQ of this board.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And before anyone mentions it, I know that Martin is the reason why Incognito got suspended. But anyone that thinks Richie is more than an average NFL guard needs to get their head checked. The Miami OL was already giving up sacks at a record pace before this scandal. To say Miami missed the services of Incongito and Martin shows how little people know from a football point of view.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much either contributed is irrelevant. He quit on his team and got another teammate suspended for doing nothing wrong. Whether you contribute or not you are still fucking over your teammates by bailing on them.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How much either contributed is irrelevant. He quit on his team and got another teammate suspended for doing nothing wrong.Whether you contribute or not you are still fucking over your teammates by bailing on them.

Yes, it does matter. Because that's why these guys are getting paid good money.

I get that your man crush got suspended. Is there something you aren't telling us?

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And before anyone mentions it, I know that Martin is the reason why Incognito got suspended. But anyone that thinks Richie is more than an average NFL guard needs to get their head checked. The Miami OL was already giving up sacks at a record pace before this scandal. To say Miami missed the services of Incongito and Martin shows how little people know from a football point of view.

Yet he had just made the Pro Bowl the previous year?? Facts you say?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me more about how the pro bowl matters.

Tell me more about "giving up sacks at record pace." Also tell me why you haven't had the fortitude to show us who your favorite 3 teams are and display an avatar.