• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richie Incognito beats up his black Ferrari

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yet he had just made the Pro Bowl the previous year?? Facts you say?

It's nice to see you conveniently ignore my statement regarding you saying Martin is whining to the media. But yea, continue to focus on stuff like who made it to the pro bowl. How about you fact check first?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice to see you conveniently ignore my statement regarding you saying Martin is whining to the media. But yea, continue to focus on stuff like who made it to the pro bowl.

You conveniently ignore the fact that you said Richie was giving up sacks at record pace. Back that up with facts.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tell me more about "giving up sacks at record pace." Also tell me why you haven't had the fortitude to show us who your favorite 3 teams are and display an avatar.

Again, this is an example of someone who is changing the topic. I'm a niners fan first and foremost. That's not much of a secret considering I post a lot on the niners board, so what the fuck are you talking about? I could care less about changing my avatar.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it does matter. Because that's why these guys are getting paid good money.

I get that your man crush got suspended. Is there something you aren't telling us?

Quitting on your team is fucking your teammates over, even if you suck.

It's that simple.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, this is an example of someone who is changing the topic. I'm a niners fan first and foremost. I could care less about changing my avatar.

It's couldn't care less. Other wise you actually could care less. Capiche?

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You conveniently ignore the fact that you said Richie was giving up sacks at record pace. Back that up with facts.

Thanks for putting words into my mouth. I said that the Miami OL was giving up a lot of sacks. I didn't point out a single player.

But your boyfriend JDM, said that Martin screwed over his team by bouncing and getting Incognito suspended. My response to that was, that the Miami OL was so bad to begin with, that this scandal didn't make a difference. It came down to the coaching. There's a reason why the Miami OL coach didn't attend the combine.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for putting words into my mouth. I said that the Miami OL was giving up a lot of sacks. I didn't point out a single player.

But your boyfriend JDM, said that Martin screwed over his team by bouncing and getting Incognito suspended. My response of that was, that the Miami OL was so bad to begin with, that this scandal didn't make a difference. It came down to the coaching. There's a reason why the Miami OL coach didn't attend the combine.

It's actually pretty rare that we agree. :noidea:

Even if you never played a snap, quitting on your team and abandoning your teammates is fucking your teammates over. Bringing a solid player with you who did nothing wrong is even worse.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not defending him. I'm just curious as to why a man beating up his own car is news. Martin can whine like a petulant child to the media, not follow protocol but he's an innocent victim.

Where's the caveman meme?

RoboticDreams is unable to prove that Martin whined to the media. Yet, he is worried about why I don't have any teams in my profile and is criticizing my grammar.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But your boyfriend JDM, said that Martin screwed over his team by bouncing and getting Incognito suspended. My response to that was, that the Miami OL was so bad to begin with, that this scandal didn't make a difference. It came down to the coaching. There's a reason why the Miami OL coach didn't attend the combine.

I'm not Martin, so I'm not putting anything in your mouth. The Miami line was worse when Incognito got suspended. I'm not saying he's a nice man, I'm saying there are guys like him in the NFL. Martin doesn't belong in a league with mean men like Richie. He's too soft to deal with people like Incognito and apparently at least two other teammates.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's actually pretty rare that we agree. :noidea:

Even if you never played a snap, quitting on your team and abandoning your teammates is fucking your teammates over. Bringing a solid player with you who did nothing wrong is even worse.

Fucking your team over goes way beyond the field. Being an ass in the locker room or via electronic communication also matters. That is not good for team chemistry. Especially a group that is as close knit as an offensive line. Keep supporting your man crush, but being an asshole to the extent that Incognito has been is not conducive to on field performance.

I keep bringing up instances of how other NFL players don't condone that sort of behavior. But you keep saying they are just trying to toe the company line. Maybe you just have a hard-on for guys like Richie? Don't worry. After the whole Michael Sam situation, I'll support you in any way possible.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not Martin, so I'm not putting anything in your mouth. The Miami line was worse when Incognito got suspended. I'm not saying he's a nice man, I'm saying there are guys like him in the NFL. Martin doesn't belong in a league with mean men like Richie. He's too soft to deal with people like Incognito and apparently at least two other teammates.

RoboticDreams is unable to prove that Martin whined to the media. Yet, he is worried about why I don't have any teams in my profile and is criticizing my grammar.

Again, here is an example of RoboticDreams deflecting

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, here is an example of RoboticDreams deflecting

I'll back up my thought that Martin whined to the media when you back up Incognito giving up sacks at a record pace. Oh I mean Miami, WITH Richie were giving up sacks at RECORD pace. Prove either of those to be true.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'll back up my thought that Martin whined to the media when you back up Incognito giving up sacks at a record pace. Oh I mean Miami, WITH Richie were giving up sacks at RECORD pace. Prove either of those to be true.

Nope, not taking the bait. I never named Incognito specifically as being the issue behind the offensive line issues. Show me a quote where I said that. But yea focus on the word 'RECORD" since you don't have anything else to go by.

But you did say that Martin whined to the media and I quoted it. But keep it going.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking your team over goes way beyond the field. Being an ass in the locker room or via electronic communication also matters. That is not good for team chemistry. Especially a group that is as close knit as an offensive line. Keep supporting your man crush, but being an asshole to the extent that Incognito has been is not conducive to on field performance.

I keep bringing up instances of how other NFL players don't condone that sort of behavior. But you keep saying they are just trying to toe the company line. Maybe you just have a hard-on for guys like Richie? Don't worry. After the whole Michael Sam situation, I'll support you in any way possible.

His teammates invariably defended incognito. Maybe it's because nothing he said or did was anything uncommon?

It's basic PR policy that when a situation negatively impacts the public image of your brand, you distance yourself from it wherever possible, regardless of reality. When you add in that supporting it makes you yourself look bad, why would anyone do anything but let him be the scapegoat?

Half of humanity is assholes, and the NFL is one of the highest testosterone groups on the planet. You can't be shocked that assholes exist. It doesn't significantly affect the team because the majority of players aren't whiny pussies and can handle it. The only time it affects the team is when a whiny pussy runs away and gets an asshole suspended without any actual cause...

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
For the ignorant fans that didn't realize that the Miami OL was pretty bad all season. Sometimes I wonder if guys like RoboticDreams even watch football. All I see from him are stupid gifs and memes.

"Tannehill is closing in on 4,000 yards passing and 30 touchdowns. The most impressive part about that could be that he's putting up these numbers with an inconsistent running game and an offensive line that has allowed a franchise-record 51 sacks."

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not taking the bait. I never named Incognito specifically as being the issue behind the offensive line issues. Show me a quote where I said that. But yea focus on the word 'RECORD" since you don't have anything else to go by.

But you did say that Martin whined to the media and I quoted it. But keep it going.

Okay, I change my stance; somebody whined to the media about the story but it wasn't necessarily Martin.

Now, let's proceed, sir.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Okay, I change my stance; somebody whined to the media about the story but it wasn't necessarily Martin.

Now, let's proceed, sir.

Since you were asking about the stats, here are the sack stats. Note: Incognito was suspended on Nov 4th, after Week 9. Martin left the team before the Week 9 game.

Week 1 - Week 9 = 35 sacks (Team Record 4-4)
Week 10 - Week 17 = 16 sacks (Team Record 4-4)

Notice the improvement in the sack numbers after the suspension. And notice how they didn't make a difference in the team record. The team record was .500 before and after Incognito's suspension/Martin's absense, which leads me to believe that neither of those guys were solely responsible for the overall performance of the team.

51 sacks is the franchise RECORD. 35 of them came before Week 9. If anything, this tells me the offensive line actually performed BETTER with two starters out. Of course, you can't discount the fact that Tannehill may have improved his mobility and awareness in the 2nd half of the season.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Now that I think about it a 50% or so sack reduction after a loss of two starting offensive lineman is pretty remarkable. Of course there is much more to an OL besides protecting the QB, but at least it seemed like the OL was able to gel well enough after all the drama halfway through the season.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I think about it a 50% or so sack reduction after a loss of two starting offensive lineman is pretty remarkable. Of course there is much more to an OL besides protecting the QB, but at least it seemed like the OL was able to gel well enough after all the drama halfway through the season.

Did you ever think, that because of the obvious problems between Martin and Incognito at the time, there was a lack of cohesion?