• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman: Roddy White is an easy matchup. He'll be an easy matchup next year.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just based on appearance alone, if all players in the NFL found themselves unemployed tomorrow, I could EASILY see Lynch running a prison gang.

Brady would be a goat model.
Cutler would be the McConaughey character, Wooderson, from Dazed and Confused.
Owens would be unemployed. Oh, wait...
Crabtree would continue being a pimp.
Newton would be a snake oil salesman.
Flacco would morph back into Easy Rider.
Eli would be a mime.
Drew Brees would be a circus sideshow freak.
Justin Smith would start entering strongman competitions.
Fitzgerald would love to sell Bentleys, but resigns himself to the fact that he has to sell used Yugos and Pintos.
Sam Bradford would sell hurricane insurance to Nebraskans.
Brett Kiesel would be a brewer.
Roethlisberger would open a chain of burger joints. (Ironically, not because his name has berger in it.)
Calvin Johnson could replace Chris Bosh on the Heat.
Dez Bryant could be a two-bit hood. Oops, he already is.
Romo would run a kiosk at the mall, hawking earmuffs.
Reggie Bush could be a helicopter.
Mark Sanchez could be a stand-up comedian.
Santonio Holmes would be a Federal informant.

Eh, I'm bored with this.

and Paul McQuistan could find a job digging out rock quarries with his face.
583bc5309f89ea8c123e39c7bcf8f9bf_width_600x.jpg

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was living in Seattle during the playoffs last year, and was watching the Niners-Saints game with a self-proclaimed "huge hawks fan" - much to my chagrin. He was talking about how that year was tough because they lost their pro bowl safety all year. I was like, "I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure both Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor played all but maybe one or two games last year." He didn't know, but was confident he was right. I thought about it and asked, "Do you mean Marcus Trufant? Cause he's a CB, and hasn't played at a pro bowl level in about four years." Indeed, that was who he meant. D'oh! One of my other friends up there who considers herself a pretty big fan couldn't name 12 players on the team.

To be fair, I should note that these were a Canadian and a woman, respectively. And my standard for fandom is pretty high....

Good story and no, you're standards are not high. They were just morons. If you don't even know your players you're not a fan, you're a groupie.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sherman on twitter:

Got off my flight to this hilarious convo. So I have 8 picks 3 ff and a sack. My season stats looking like Revis career stats

For the QB not throwing his way argument. In his 2nd year they were throwing his way. I still doubled his picks

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“You saw the game — he caught one pass on me the whole game,’

THAT RECEPTION WAS A TOUCHDOWN, JACKASS!!!!

And he got up talking shit like he just intercepted the ball. What, did he take coverage-toast-boast classes from Culliver last offseason?

Plus I am pretty sure White had like 5 or 6 catches for 80 yards... LOL unless Sherman was covering Julio but he had the same kind of stats??? Maybe Sherman wasnt covering anyone... That would explain alot.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman on twitter:

Got off my flight to this hilarious convo. So I have 8 picks 3 ff and a sack. My season stats looking like Revis career stats

For the QB not throwing his way argument. In his 2nd year they were throwing his way. I still doubled his picks

You see... he just never quits. What happened to the days of being good without having to tell everyone you were good?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see... he just never quits. What happened to the days of being good without having to tell everyone you were good?

It's safe to say those days are never coming back. It's not just Sherman, but he's the biggest. It's not just football. But it's the biggest sport for it.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is kind annoying. The guy seems butthurt because he feels like he isn't getting the attention that he wants so he goes out and starts all these fights. What a freaking child this guy is.