• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman: Roddy White is an easy matchup. He'll be an easy matchup next year.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He talks smack but he backs it up for the most part. I like him. I also can't stand him if that makes sense

Last edited by a moderator:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it. The NFL needs more players like Sherman. Competitiveness at its finest.

justforkicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually can't stand these guys that talk a lot of garbage in the media. But, I like Sherman. Completely hate him as an opponent, would love him on the niners.

I thought it would have been Marecic, but Sherman was definitely the Stanford kid that Harbs missed out on.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL needs more loud ass cheaters??

Hilarious. If everyone played with the same intensity and drive that Sherman played with I don't people would worry about giving players big contracts. The guy talks a lot of shit, but talking shit makes you better. Anyone who's played competitive sports knows this.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“You saw the game — he caught one pass on me the whole game,’

THAT RECEPTION WAS A TOUCHDOWN, JACKASS!!!!

And he got up talking shit like he just intercepted the ball. What, did he take coverage-toast-boast classes from Culliver last offseason?

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious. If everyone played with the same intensity and drive that Sherman played with I don't people would worry about giving players big contracts. The guy talks a lot of shit, but talking shit makes you better. Anyone who's played competitive sports knows this.

Talking shit when you win is one thing (still a dickbag move in my opinion). Talking shit to the guy who just burned you for a TD is delusional.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking shit when you win is one thing (still a dickbag move in my opinion). Talking shit to the guy who just burned you for a TD is delusional.

The more you talk shit, the more you're out to prove yourself. I have no problem with it. Intensity levels rise and the competition is more fierce. This is football. It happens in Pop Warner, High School, and College.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

every pro athlete in every sport needs that high level of confidence, no argument there. how do you define "backing it up"?

don't confuse confidence with being cocky, and talking chit. there is no doubt in my mind every NFL player has a high level of confidence, but you don't see many players being cocky?

so would it be ok for Willis to talk chit......because he can back it up? then Goldson joins in, then Bowman, then Justin, then Aldon, .......

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more you talk shit, the more you're out to prove yourself. I have no problem with it. Intensity levels rise and the competition is more fierce. This is football. It happens in Pop Warner, High School, and College.

When you back it up, okay. I guess.

When you get torched, you look like a jackass.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every pro athlete in every sport needs that high level of confidence, no argument there. how do you define "backing it up"?

don't confuse confidence with being cocky, and talking chit. there is no doubt in my mind every NFL player has a high level of confidence, but you don't see many players being cocky?

so would it be ok for Willis to talk chit......because he can back it up? then Goldson joins in, then Bowman, then Justin, then Aldon, .......

...then Culliver...

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

True....

I don't like him and never will.......He is a cheater.....

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

:wtf2:

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seahawks cap room

The Seahawks wont have cap to sign all of there best players from last year draft ones that time comes. Sherman will want alot of money and so will Russel Wilson, cant wait for them to loose Sherman. Perfect Raider