• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: NFL Approved Underinflated Balls from Patriots

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as fans we should be only discussing things related to this coming game and your example is Sherman's answers to questions posed to him at the league mandated media session?

There isn't much to talk about before this game. Both teams deserve to be there. Both have their upside and weaknesses. Either might win. Most of the fans up here from both bases don't appear to have much hate for the other so there hasn't been much back and forth.

There also isn't much other football news going on right now. Most teams have their new HC's and there hasn't been much movement on other staff openings, and won't be until after this game when Quinn is named HC of the Falcons.

So you have deflate gate as the topic of the day. It's not just the topic for fans of teams not still playing. It's the topic all over the world. It's on the national nightly news. It's on social media. It's everywhere man.

Yes I know, but some fan bases seem to care a lot more than others. Broncos, Ravens, Seahawks and Rams appear to be the loudest. There aren't many Lions fans other than myself who seem to really care. Over there they're talking about free agency.

And talking about/how you talk about it are two different things.

Yes, Sherman appears distracted. "I'm not focused on that. Has no affect on us at all. I'm focused on the game." is what a confident player would say.

Pats seemed more focused on the game than the Hawks right now to me.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I know, but some fan bases seem to care a lot more than others. Broncos, Ravens, Seahawks and Rams appear to be the loudest. There aren't many Lions fans other than myself who seem to really care. Over there they're talking about free agency.

Yes, Sherman appears distracted. "I'm not focused on that. Has no affect on us at all. I'm focused on the game." is what a confident player would say.

You left out the only Jet fan, me. So in essence all 100% of the Jet fans are interested in the thread.:doh:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't gauge who is more focused on the game based on their rhetoric at media day events. Both are required to be away from practice and at those things for the same amount of time. What they say at those events has nothing to do with their practice sessions or game planning.

As for the fans, the Seahawk fans on this site jump on every topic. A few go over the top on pretty much everything. Wouldn't have mattered which team this was, they would have done the exact same thing.

I've been saying all along, I hope the Pats aren't guilty and that the league comes out and proves most of these leaks were wrong and there is nothing more to it. That would be the best outcome. I have been leaning toward believing those leaks and think the Pats probably did do something, but I really hope I'm wrong.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't gauge who is more focused on the game based on their rhetoric at media day events. Both are required to be away from practice and at those things for the same amount of time. What they say at those events has nothing to do with their practice sessions or game planning.

As for the fans, the Seahawk fans on this site jump on every topic. A few go over the top on pretty much everything. Wouldn't have mattered which team this was, they would have done the exact same thing.

I've been saying all along, I hope the Pats aren't guilty and that the league comes out and proves most of these leaks were wrong and there is nothing more to it. That would be the best outcome. I have been leaning toward believing those leaks and think the Pats probably did do something, but I really hope I'm wrong.

Did you see BB yesterday actually appear human, entertaining goofy questions, joking and even laughing at the podium? He's obviously not focused per usual. :whistle:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see BB yesterday actually appear human, entertaining goofy questions, joking and even laughing at the podium? He's obviously not focused per usual. :whistle:

Be careful man. It seems us fans aren't supposed to lose focus either. If the Seahawks lose it will be our faults for not talking about the game nearly enough.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful man. It seems us fans aren't supposed to lose focus either. If the Seahawks lose it will be our faults for not talking about the game nearly enough.

Shit man... Meet me at the park, let's run some routes.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, I can't. Just seems like it to me.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, his one comment out of a couple hundred sure shows you where his head is at.

Correct. He looks and sounds like a different player since that injury. I don't see the confident fire in his eye or hear the swagger in his voice I usually do. Sue me.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats want to talk about the game. Sherman is crabby about parties. That's the difference to me.

Richard Sherman thinks Goodell-Kraft relationship will protect Patriots | ProFootballTalk

^ Built in excuse for losing ^

Just wait. If you do lose, this dude is going to lose his shit.
He was asked a question and he answered it honestly.

You are really grasping at things here. I mean you do know nothing these players say at media day events mean shit right? It doesn't show they aren't preparing hard and I'm not sure what kind of fire you expect, but it means absolutely nothing.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, his one comment out of a couple hundred sure shows you where his head is at.

"Gronk is more focused on erotic novels than playing in the SB"

That's just silly. You know damn well Gronk can't read.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are really grasping at things here. I mean you do know nothing these players say at media day events mean shit right? It doesn't show they aren't preparing hard and I'm not sure what kind of fire you expect, but it means absolutely nothing.

Yup...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just silly. You know damn well Gronk can't read.

Good point. He read a little bit from that book yesterday, so it's obvious that he's busy learning to read when he should be focused on the Seahawks.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not trying to prove anything. Just the impression I get. I understand your need to defend your team. But you don't have to prove anything to me either.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. He read a little bit from that book yesterday, so it's obvious that he's busy learning to read when he should be focused on the Seahawks.

Obviously my opinion really bothers you. It shouldn't.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when you post things it's just you sharing your impression and when others do it shows they are really bothered or trying to prove something to you.

Maybe everyone is just bored and doing the same thing?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously my opinion really bothers you. It shouldn't.

Not at all, bud. I just agree with Wiz that you're grasping for straws.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when you post things it's just you sharing your impression and when others do it shows they are really bothered or trying to prove something to you.

Maybe everyone is just bored and doing the same thing?

Whiz has it. Trust me, we are all bored.....

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3