• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: NFL Approved Underinflated Balls from Patriots

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope she doesn't have to come knocking at your door for some 'assistance'. :whistle:

Heater she knows I will always help out my niece, familia first. But I told her and her brother to start going easy. 1000x is laying 5500 to win 5k

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's like the yankees, red sox and orioles . yanks and red sox fans talk about how much better they was over the o's 150 plus while the o's payroll 60 to 70 mill . when your starting pitching makes more than the whole team what do you expect ? :pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost wonder if the Toucher and Rich report is a spoof on the unnamed source game that's been going on with this..

They are not above doing something like that to embarrass others.

I'mnot sure I can trust a guy named Toucher.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so Pats fans want everyone to wait until the reports come out because they aren't buying the leaks that have come out on this, but now that one comes out from their own radio guys it proves something? :scratch:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so Pats fans want everyone to wait until the reports come out because they aren't buying the leaks that have come out on this, but now that one comes out from their own radio guys it proves something? :scratch:

Speaking for myself only, I've been calling the NFL liars since day 1. This report is the most believable of all so far. But you're right. The real conclusion will be drawn when that independent report is finished.

I just wonder why Hawks fans care SOOOOO much. If this whole thing doesn't affect one team, it's you guys. Unless you're looking for excuses if you lose.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking for myself only, I've been calling the NFL liars since day 1. This report is the most believable of all so far. But you're right. The real conclusion will be drawn when that independent report is finished.

I just wonder why Hawks fans care SOOOOO much. If this whole thing doesn't affect one team, it's you guys. Unless you're looking for excuses if you lose.

I can completely believe the refs didnt use a gauge. I said it right off the block I didn't believe they did. If the Pats know they're too lazy to do the job right and submit under inflated balls it's on the NFL. The Pats saying they submitted regulation balls is crap. They knew but if it's somethign they always do and they don't get caught it's tacit approval on the part of the league.

This is still a leak but it makes a lot more sense then a guy managing todeflate 11 balls in 90 seconds in the crapper

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So seahawk fans weighing in on this topic can only be because of needing an excuse if the team loses, but everyone else is just sharing opinions on the topic of the day? :L

There are so many seahawk fans talking about every topic because it's still football season for them. There would be a lot less had Green Bay won last week, but they didn't.

Besides, if there is one game you can guarantee there won't be underinflated balls it would be this one right? So I'm not sure what excuse you expect anyone to use. If it is proven they did habitually cheat the system with their footballs then the Ravens should be pissed as hell and maybe the Jets. Those were the only teams that lost to them that were close enough to have small variances matter.

So please tell me again why it's so odd for myself, or any other Seahawks fan, to weigh in on this vs you or another random poster?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can completely believe the refs didnt use a gauge. I said it right off the block I didn't believe they did. If the Pats know they're too lazy to do the job right and submit under inflated balls it's on the NFL. The Pats saying they submitted regulation balls is crap. They knew but if it's somethign they always do and they don't get caught it's tacit approval on the part of the league.

This is still a leak but it makes a lot more sense then a guy managing todeflate 11 balls in 90 seconds in the crapper

Disagree. It's an intentional dishonest act. Incompetence of others doesn't change that. Also...the fact that they may have gotten away with it a hundred times doesn't mean that they don't need to pay when caught.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So seahawk fans weighing in on this topic can only be because of needing an excuse if the team loses, but everyone else is just sharing opinions on the topic of the day? :L

There are so many seahawk fans talking about every topic because it's still football season for them. There would be a lot less had Green Bay won last week, but they didn't.

Besides, if there is one game you can guarantee there won't be underinflated balls it would be this one right? So I'm not sure what excuse you expect anyone to use. If it is proven they did habitually cheat the system with their footballs then the Ravens should be pissed as hell and maybe the Jets. Those were the only teams that lost to them that were close enough to have small variances matter.

So please tell me again why it's so odd for myself, or any other Seahawks fan, to weigh in on this vs you or another random poster?

Speakign for Jets fans we're not pissed. We'd lose to them anyway.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Egg on the NFL's face. Yup. They screwed up. The Pats didn't do anything wrong that shouldn't have been caught by a competent crew. The problem here is that the NFL's crews are not competent.

That's the reality of it, but a more honest and levelheaded look at it says:

The Pats jaywalked and the refs let them go. This is a non-story story because of nfl writers and the lemmings that follow them.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree. It's an intentional dishonest act. Incompetence of others doesn't change that. Also...the fact that they may have gotten away with it a hundred times doesn't mean that they don't need to pay when caught.

However, if the league didn't test them before the game properly it leaves the Pats an out to say "We inflated them properly" (Which I do't believe for a second) and there's really no way to prove they didn't.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speakign for Jets fans we're not pissed. We'd lose to them anyway.

Those were the only 'close' games of the year for the NE. They either lost or beat teams badly outside of both of the Jets games and the Ravens playoff game. If it turned out they were doing this on purpose (and of course that is still speculation) then your team is one I could see raising a fuss over it.

The point is if there is any advantage it gives it is minimal so it wouldn't have made a difference in most of their games this year. Out of the 18 they have played only 3 had any chance to be a different result with standard footballs.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However, if the league didn't test them before the game properly it leaves the Pats an out to say "We inflated them properly" (Which I do't believe for a second) and there's really no way to prove they didn't.

They absolutely will have an "out". There is no doubt about that. They certainly aren't stupid about things.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't say any of that. Just said I don't see why Hawks fans care so much. If I was a Hawks fan I'd say "Doesn't affect us at all. Non story headed into the SB for us."

Richard Sherman for example, is completely focused on the wrong things.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were the only 'close' games of the year for the NE. They either lost or beat teams badly outside of both of the Jets games and the Ravens playoff game. If it turned out they were doing this on purpose (and of course that is still speculation) then your team is one I could see raising a fuss over it.

The point is if there is any advantage it gives it is minimal so it wouldn't have made a difference in most of their games this year. Out of the 18 they have played only 3 had any chance to be a different result with standard footballs.

Playing the Pats is Rex Ryan's Super Bowl every year. Will be the same in Buffalo.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They absolutely will have an "out". There is no doubt about that. They certainly aren't stupid about things.

Ole Hoodie certainly knows how to push the limits. The part that REALLY annoys me (If true) is that there were reports of this going back for weeks. If that's the case and the STILL didn't test them before the game they're idiots. To wait for halftime of an AFC championship game to test them is pure incompetance. You catch them before and make sure it doesn't effect the game.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing the Pats is Rex Ryan's Super Bowl every year. Will be the same in Buffalo.

Nope, now playing the Jets will be his superbowl for firing him

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say any of that. Just said I don't see why Hawks fans care so much. If I was a Hawks fan I'd say "Doesn't affect us at all. Non story headed into the SB for us."

Richard Sherman for example, is completely focused on the wrong things.

So as fans we should be only discussing things related to this coming game and your example is Sherman's answers to questions posed to him at the league mandated media session?

There isn't much to talk about before this game. Both teams deserve to be there. Both have their upside and weaknesses. Either might win. Most of the fans up here from both bases don't appear to have much hate for the other so there hasn't been much back and forth.

There also isn't much other football news going on right now. Most teams have their new HC's and there hasn't been much movement on other staff openings, and won't be until after this game when Quinn is named HC of the Falcons.

So you have deflate gate as the topic of the day. It's not just the topic for fans of teams not still playing. It's the topic all over the world. It's on the national nightly news. It's on social media. It's everywhere man.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No Sale !!!!
There is still the question of who is responsible for 11 under inflated footballs and why professional refs and a multi pro bowl qb couldn't notice any difference....
Walt Anderson is the worst and most partial ref in the game, but I don't think he is taking the fall for the Pats's trickery....:rollseyes:............I smell a rat.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman answers a reporter's question honestly, and now he's scared and "focused" on deflategate more than the SB?

Believe that BS if you like I guess, at least for the next few days.