• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2020 NFL Power Rankings W12

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Saints are in very good position for a SB run. Depending on Brees healing up but even with their backup situation. I don't have a ton of faith in Taysom Hill but you never know. The thing is if he falls flat, Winston can actually be good enough. Payton, as much as I dislike him is a great offensive coach and can gameplan with anyone. If Brees comes back 100% healthy and more importantly, rested, they are probably the most balanced team in the NFC. Solid defense, weapons on offense with a smart HOF QB and a solid kicker.
The Rams are the one team with similar balance providing Goff doesn't make mistakes. He easily could have cost them that game the other night but was let off the hook. I do think those two teams could once again meet in the CG.
Green Bay and Seattle are right there because of their QBs but the defenses have serious question marks. Moreso, Seattle on that side of the ball. Also, GB has less weapons outside of Adams who is a beast but damn, the other guys are inconsistent.
I don't think Winston will be an option for the Saints. Hill has shown just enough promise and I think Payton likes him more. Tayson Hill on the Saints reminds me a bit of Kaepernick on the Niners. That's a good football team but Hill has to learn the position or he'll go back to being a backup. Choosing the wrong QB can wreck a team. Hills upside is off the charts, though, so I understand what the Saints are banking on.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25+ Best We Suck Again Memes | Raider Memes, Suck Memes, Carr Memes

and one for the Cowboys too...:playball:

1606487328937.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppl don’t realize they have a top 10
Defense...

?????????????

A defense that is better than 22 other teams' defenses?

Hey great for you arguing a point that no one was trying to argue. You trying to rave about the 3-7 Giants and their top 10 defense however...

Defenses doesn't matter when you do rankings. lol
Hmm how bout that giants d? Believe ThTs 4 in a row, holding all opponents to 20 or
Less.

good call koy.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm how bout that giants d? Believe ThTs 4 in a row, holding all opponents to 20 or
Less.

good call koy.
you are thinking wrong.
You got to pay attention to the 1st part of the season. Not the last 4 games.
Double Take Smh GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less.

good call koy.
That defense and run game is great. I can’t believe how people’s overlooking Garret. He can obviously put a run game together. Done it in Dallas and now with the giants.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That defense and run game is great. I can’t believe how people’s overlooking Garret. He can obviously put a run game together. Done it in Dallas and now with the giants.
yep yep. you could see they were there......the D is quite good, and the offense just wasnt.......still isnt, but theres some pieces.

you are thinking wrong.
You got to pay attention to the 1st part of the season. Not the last 4 games.
Double Take Smh GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

i know i know. plus were talking about d. who the hell cares about d.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I said after the Bucs game to watch out for the Giants. Their D.C. is doing a great job and Garrett, for all his failing in Dallas, is a smart offensive guy. Judge turned out to be the right guy steering the ship.
In other news, I'm sure the Raiders are still top 5 right. After all, they got the W.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less.

good call koy.
Giants and Washington's D are pretty damn good. One of these teams will end the season at .500 which was unthinkable a few weeks back.