• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remember when everyone was ripping the bears draft?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all questioned the trade and I still do to some degree...the other picks you mentioned. Widely bashed? you'd have to be close to the Bears I think to even know these other picks. I just learned Eddie Jackson was in CHI yesterday after his great performance. The key like any team that makes a big trade like that and gives up top picks, you must hit in the later rounds.

Bears are looking pretty good in the home games I've seen this year...DEF especially.

The Bears' entire draft was hammered by pundits, because 4 of 5 picked were division 2 players.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care....... there’s bad receivers around the league. Other qbs have the same situation. U can’t tout him In your original Post then back track with excuses

Jesus fucking Christ. Slow day at the office?

So OP mentioning Trubisky looking like he has a bright future along with the other draft picks, in a thread about the entire Bears draft is touting him, and worth you blathering on and on about it for 4 pages?

Fuck off already.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus fucking Christ. Slow day at the office?

So OP mentioning Trubisky looking like he has a bright future along with the other draft picks, in a thread about the entire Bears draft is touting him, and worth you blathering on and on about it for 4 pages?

Fuck off already.
Yes, plz go fuck yoursef . You can’t back up bright future with anything but conjecture

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 of 5 picks were division 2 schools, so ya, they were murdered in the media post-draft.

That and many felt they gave up too much, especially after spending quite a bit on Glennon. If the kid ends up a winner it'll be like the Giants Eli trade. They gave up a ton to move up when they could have taken Big Ben or Rivers but after 2 rings no one ever mentioned it again.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all questioned the trade and I still do to some degree...the other picks you mentioned. Widely bashed? you'd have to be close to the Bears I think to even know these other picks. I just learned Eddie Jackson was in CHI yesterday after his great performance. The key like any team that makes a big trade like that and gives up top picks, you must hit in the later rounds.

Bears are looking pretty good in the home games I've seen this year...DEF especially.
I don't know who was bashing it on here. Everyone bashed the trade, but they caught flack for using their remaining picks on 3 small school players and a safety that just got over a broken leg. Nobody that I saw graded their draft higher than a c.

I practically started this thread to point out that draft commentary is in accurate and useless.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and many felt they gave up too much, especially after spending quite a bit on Glennon. If the kid ends up a winner it'll be like the Giants Eli trade. They gave up a ton to move up when they could have taken Big Ben or Rivers but after 2 rings no one ever mentioned it again.

For Trubs. It is debatable for sure, if he ends up great, no one will care. But they were graded poorly on their other picks too, and I think that's the main point of the thread. Not so much Trubisky, save for a retarded Pittsburgh fan, who is still pissed his team got spanked by Mike fucking Glennon.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last draft is looking good 4 sure. The last 3 drafts have brought real talent. As a Bear fan I am excited. Some really disliked our drafting (talking heads) but I liked it. I only go by what I think anyway.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Trubs. It is debatable for sure, if he ends up great, no one will care. But they were graded poorly on their other picks too, and I think that's the main point of the thread. Not so much Trubisky, save for a retarded Pittsburgh fan, who is still pissed his team got spanked by Mike fucking Glennon.
Pretty sure it was not MG that beat them. But that would be some cold shit to say.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right that’s it. At least get it right, Howard ass spanked us, not glennon. Shit u don’t even know ur own team

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

was it SportsHoopla that graded them poorly?