• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reinforcements

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The story from NBC called it a "cache" of assault weapons. WTF.... So three semi auto guns is now a cache? God they are ruining this country.

pretty sure cache just refers to plural? if so, even two guns would be a 'cache'.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How has Eric Wright looked last few seasons? I have not seen him play. Excited tho hopefully he plays great.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have Eric Wright, Aldon Smith, and Tank back by the end of the season the defense will be something to behold.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know much about the Tank, but everything I've read makes it sound like he could be the next Aldon. I'm excited to see what he can do.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have any idea when Patton will be back??

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know much about the Tank, but everything I've read makes it sound like he could be the next Aldon. I'm excited to see what he can do.

Aldon? was thinking Justin Smith.

Lemonier seems to be the closest to Aldon.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
pretty sure cache just refers to plural? if so, even two guns would be a 'cache'.

Cache means hidden or to hide something valuable, like treasure or a collection of some sorts. You dont use cache to describe 3 semi auto guns.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cache means hidden or to hide something valuable, like treasure or a collection of some sorts. You dont use cache to describe 3 semi auto guns.

this isn't to 'argue' what it means, but to complete the thought.

cache
[kash] Show IPA noun, verb, cached, cach·ing.

noun
a hiding place, especially one in the ground, for ammunition, food, treasures, etc.: She hid her jewelry in a little cache in the cellar.

anything so hidden: The enemy never found our cache of food.

Alaska and Northern Canada. a small shed elevated on poles above the reach of animals and used for storing food, equipment, etc.

verb (used with object)
to put in a cache; conceal; hide.

The story from NBC called it a "cache" of assault weapons. WTF.... So three semi auto guns is now a cache? God they are ruining this country.

seems like it was a noun?

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
God, re-reading some of the stuff on Carradine, and thinking about him working with Tomsula has me absolutely salivating. Guy has the talent to be awesome if he can stay healthy and refine his technique a bit.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
God, re-reading some of the stuff on Carradine, and thinking about him working with Tomsula has me absolutely salivating. Guy has the talent to be awesome if he can stay healthy and refine his technique a bit.

no doubt encouraging when someone rated him a mid 1st round talent.

like Dial, not expecting a whole lot rest of this season, he just didn't have an off-season. this IS the time for him to focus on scheme and technique, he shouldn't worry about making 'big' plays.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no doubt encouraging when someone rated him a mid 1st round talent.

like Dial, not expecting a whole lot rest of this season, he just didn't have an off-season. this IS the time for him to focus on scheme and technique, he shouldn't worry about making 'big' plays.

Any thing he provides is gravy?

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
this isn't to 'argue' what it means, but to complete the thought.

cache
[kash] Show IPA noun, verb, cached, cach·ing.

noun
a hiding place, especially one in the ground, for ammunition, food, treasures, etc.: She hid her jewelry in a little cache in the cellar.

anything so hidden: The enemy never found our cache of food.

Alaska and Northern Canada. a small shed elevated on poles above the reach of animals and used for storing food, equipment, etc.

verb (used with object)
to put in a cache; conceal; hide.

seems like it was a noun?

It's an over exaggeration they used to make it seem worse than it is. It's what they always do. Make it sound horrid.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Working with Tomsula? He's doomed to fail with Tomsula. The man coached in freaking NFL Europe for goodness sakes. He'll never be able to help develop a guy like Carradine!

;)

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working with Tomsula? He's doomed to fail with Tomsula. The man coached in freaking NFL Europe for goodness sakes. He'll never be able to help develop a guy like Carradine!

;)

I see what you did there.:rollseyes:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

;)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well played sir, well played.