• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Gmen beat the Cowboys.. Hmmm i wonder what the headline will be??
Should the Cowboys go back to Romo, ya know that's the first thing they will say..

Now the Ravens need to beat the Pats and this weekend of football will be complete..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, some players crying over dirty play?! How that medicine taste son!!

Let's have somebody dive at your knee when you are not looking and just laugh about it. One of the dirtiest plays I have seen a player make. 30 yards from the play and just dive at a guys knee for no reason. Could have ended the career of Chris Harris.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's have somebody dive at your knee when you are not looking and just laugh about it. One of the dirtiest plays I have seen a player make. 30 yards from the play and just dive at a guys knee for no reason. Could have ended the career of Chris Harris.
Was that more dirty than some Bronco players headhunting Cam?? Trying to end his career as well??
Or Talib ramming his finger at that players eye?? And on it goes.. The Broncos are known as a dirty team, and now they crying wolf?? Don't play that game, and it won't be returned.. The Titans just did what the Broncos do nothing more nothing less..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that more dirty than some Bronco players headhunting Cam?? Trying to end his career as well??
Or Talib ramming his finger at that players eye?? And on it goes.. The Broncos are known as a dirty team, and now they crying wolf?? Don't play that game, and it won't be returned.. The Titans just did what the Broncos do nothing more nothing less..

I have never said those things were right. I also though don't make fun of the fact that a player's career could have been ended because of a dirty hit.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now i don't agree with that kind of play from any team!! Play the game clean without talking trash and all will be good..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never said those things were right. I also though don't make fun of the fact that a player's career could have been ended because of a dirty hit.
I didn't make fun of it at all.. All i said was, take a taste of how you play.. It don't feel good now does it??

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't make fun of it at all.. All i said was, take a taste of how you play.. It don't feel good now does it??

Well this is good bye for a while Idaho from the Raiders board. There is a line that you just shouldn't cross and that is what happened here today.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is good bye for a while Idaho from the Raiders board. There is a line that you just shouldn't cross and that is what happened here today.
Fine cd.. Funny though how you weren't in a RAGE over the dirty play the Broncos put on Cam?!
All was good wasn't it?? Cam was just being a crybaby right cd?? Hmmmm

And if you read my other post, you seen that i didn't agree with the play.. But hey, if you want to speak for me go ahead..

Btw are you sure this just not a way to get out of blogging the rest of our season?? After all a lot was said during our offseason.. But whatever man.. We all do what we want to do..

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a stadium proposal between the city of Oakland and a group led by Hall of Famer Ronnie Lott. This could keep them in Oakland.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love CD....he was talking mad trash before the season about our run defense. The Denver run D is actually worse. And while they have a better overall defense.......they could miss the playoffs.

The Raiders would have to choke hard down the stretch to miss out on the playoffs.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a stadium proposal between the city of Oakland and a group led by Hall of Famer Ronnie Lott. This could keep them in Oakland.
Hopefully they get something done.. Let's see what happens here in the next few months..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love CD....he was talking mad trash before the season about our run defense. The Denver run D is actually worse. And while they have a better overall defense.......they could miss the playoffs.

The Raiders would have to choke hard down the stretch to miss out on the playoffs.
cd got mad and took his ball and went home

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So was I wrong on your defense struggling this year? Not sure how me saying what I thought of the Raiders defense and it being actually true is me talking trash? Yeah our run defense hasn't been great and could be part of the reason we miss the playoffs but when talking about your defense I was dead on on what would happen.

And yeah we could miss the playoffs. It does happen every now and again for the Broncos. Still the team has won the most games in the NFL since 1984 (when Pat Bowlen bought the team). We have been to more Super Bowls since 1972 than losing seasons during that stretch. So yeah I am proud of my team and the fight they show year in and year out.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was I wrong on your defense struggling this year? Not sure how me saying what I thought of the Raiders defense and it being actually true is me talking trash? Yeah our run defense hasn't been great and could be part of the reason we miss the playoffs but when talking about your defense I was dead on on what would happen.

And yeah we could miss the playoffs. It does happen every now and again for the Broncos. Still the team has won the most games in the NFL since 1984 (when Pat Bowlen bought the team). We have been to more Super Bowls since 1972 than losing seasons during that stretch. So yeah I am proud of my team and the fight they show year in and year out.
It's struggling cuz everybody's hurt. It is getting better as you can see.
And the RAIDERS too have a glorious past, but this ain't about the past but the now!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's better looking??
Molly Qerim or Kay Adams?? Sexy

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why the Media fails to mention Musgrave when talking about young coaches in the league?!
Here we have coach that has one of the best and most exciting offenses in the league..
There's not an OC out there i would take over Musgrave, no way!! Just look at the RAIDER offense..
I rest my case..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact JDR and his staff are pretty dang good!!
Hmmm, and here some were saying that JDR was not any good.. I wonder who was saying that??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So all we have to do is beat the Bolts and we go to the playoffs, eh
That adds a little added pressure to that RAIDER vs Bolt game.. AFCW division rival game baby!! Nothing comes easy when playing in those games.. For Sure