• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regular season thread

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that some luck plays a part in this game cd.. But no team can have the luck KC is getting without some type of voodoo, hell nah!! It's not possible.. And yet here they sit, Smh!!

And of course you would see it the way the refs called that hold cd.. Cmon man!!
That last play against the Saints was OUT cd the way i seen it, and yet you seen it as good all the way..
Rival fans see the game different man..

Again cd on the play calling.. We can only play this way cuz Carr can't take snaps from under center, he's injured cd.. We are limited in our playbook for that simple reason.. Why is that hard to understand??
KC beat a banged up RAIDER team on a short week at their house cd.. I mean it is what it is

So I say I think the play was out for the Broncos in the Saints game but somehow I am a homer for calling it the same way you call it? Not sure I follow on that one. Again I can realize when my team catches a lucky break and just call it what it is. Doesn't take away the victories as they still count but yes there is some luck involved in winning.

As for the Hold remember I hate both the Chiefs and the Raiders. I have no reason to try and cheer for the Chiefs. I have no reason to want to see them win. So when I say I see a big time hold I'm not looking at this through biased eyes but just from a football play that was the right call as Ford was easily tracking to make the play and got pulled back by the TE.

Why is it hard to understand the playing from under Center has nothing to do with the play calls I am talking about? You can run Slants and Screens from the shot gun. In fact most teams playing out of the shot gun run those plays consistently.

And to say your team is banged up and not acknowledge how banged up other teams are is just fools gold at this point. Every team is banged up. Health wise the Raiders have been one of the healthiest teams in the league this season. THere are statistics to back up missed games by starters and guess what the Raiders have been very fortunate for the number of games missed by starters. I'm sorry Idaho but you are not viewing this situation clearly at all. Your team had some breaks go your way that your team did not take advantage of like they have most of the year. The Chiefs outplayed the Raiders by quite a bit in this one and look like the best team in the AFC West right now. Still plenty of season left but that is how me and most of the NFL world view it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBC will show you what they want you to see cd.. The truth is out there, just search for it..

Who is playing QB for you guys against the Titans??
The rules on the wires and cameras are very public knowledge. The NFL is very strict on where cameras can be

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I say I think the play was out for the Broncos in the Saints game but somehow I am a homer for calling it the same way you call it? Not sure I follow on that one. Again I can realize when my team catches a lucky break and just call it what it is. Doesn't take away the victories as they still count but yes there is some luck involved in winning.

As for the Hold remember I hate both the Chiefs and the Raiders. I have no reason to try and cheer for the Chiefs. I have no reason to want to see them win. So when I say I see a big time hold I'm not looking at this through biased eyes but just from a football play that was the right call as Ford was easily tracking to make the play and got pulled back by the TE.

Why is it hard to understand the playing from under Center has nothing to do with the play calls I am talking about? You can run Slants and Screens from the shot gun. In fact most teams playing out of the shot gun run those plays consistently.

And to say your team is banged up and not acknowledge how banged up other teams are is just fools gold at this point. Every team is banged up. Health wise the Raiders have been one of the healthiest teams in the league this season. THere are statistics to back up missed games by starters and guess what the Raiders have been very fortunate for the number of games missed by starters. I'm sorry Idaho but you are not viewing this situation clearly at all. Your team had some breaks go your way that your team did not take advantage of like they have most of the year. The Chiefs outplayed the Raiders by quite a bit in this one and look like the best team in the AFC West right now. Still plenty of season left but that is how me and most of the NFL world view it.
I do believe some luck plays a part in football, i never said i don't believe.. What i am saying is no team can get as lucky like KC has, not that i don't believe in some small luck.. The W is the only thing that matters at the end of games, luck or not..

Now just stop cd, you and i both know that you rooted for KC in our game.. And our records didn't matter either..
You hate the RAIDERS more than you hate KC, and we both know that.. Don't we??

Does not being able to take snaps from under center limit a playbook cd?? Yes or no??
Does having a injured finger on a throwing hand hurt or help the QB cd??

And KC was healthy in this game cd, they had ALL the important players play in this game, ALL of them..
Were we healthy cd?? A simple yes or no would work

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rules on the wires and cameras are very public knowledge. The NFL is very strict on where cameras can be
So the NFL or NBC have never broken the rules?? Is that what you saying??

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe some luck plays a part in football, i never said i don't believe.. What i am saying is no team can get as lucky like KC has, not that i don't believe in some small luck.. The W is the only thing that matters at the end of games, luck or not..

Now just stop cd, you and i both know that you rooted for KC in our game.. And our records didn't matter either..
You hate the RAIDERS more than you hate KC, and we both know that.. Don't we??

Does not being able to take snaps from under center limit a playbook cd?? Yes or no??
Does having a injured finger on a throwing hand hurt or help the QB cd??

And KC was healthy in this game cd, they had ALL the important players play in this game, ALL of them..
Were we healthy cd?? A simple yes or no would work

Why would I cheer for the Chiefs? I hate both teams. I respect the Chiefs and I especially respect their fans as I think they are one of the most knowledgeable fan bases in the entire NFL. At the same time a Raiders win in my opinion would have been better for the Broncos. While the division isn't out of question it is hard to see the Broncos winning this. The Raiders if they won have a 2 game lead with 3 games to play. If the Chiefs win to me they still have a 2 game lead because of their divisional record. If the Chiefs lose though the Broncos have a great shot for the 5th seed compared to the 6th seed. I would rather be playing the AFC South team on the road than the AFC North team the first week of the playoffs.

And again I am not talking about whether playing under Center or not limits the playbook. I am talking about the routes being run. That isn't effected by where the QB is before the snap. They chose to continue to run the exact same routes over and over that were not working. That is bad play calling that cannot be blamed on just because Carr couldn't play from under Center. If he can't play from under Center and it limits their playbook that much the Raiders are in huge trouble down the stretch because that looked like a terrible offense and they don't have a good enough defense to overcome a bad offense.

As for health...Hmmm Maclin hobbled and having missed a good chunk of time. Derrick Johnson going down early in the game when he is the heart and soul of that team. The #2 Corner Philip Gaines out, missing I think 2 starters on the DL, Houston still trying to come back from his injury, Hali hobbled most of the season, Ford has a hamstring injury that he is having to fight through, but yeah the Chiefs are completely healthy. That isn't even counting the fact that Jamaal Charles one of the best RB's in the NFL has missed almost the entire season with an injury. Yup Chiefs were completely healthy.

So to answer your question No the Raiders were not completely healthy. And No the Chiefs were not completely healthy either. Nobody is at this time.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the NFL or NBC have never broken the rules?? Is that what you saying??

I'm saying they have strict rules and if those rules are broken they have rules set in place to punish those organizations. The officials have the right to stop the game and replay the play. They have done this on punts that have hit things in the past where they redo the down. They didn't do that and could have even gone to replay to make sure nothing happened.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I cheer for the Chiefs? I hate both teams. I respect the Chiefs and I especially respect their fans as I think they are one of the most knowledgeable fan bases in the entire NFL. At the same time a Raiders win in my opinion would have been better for the Broncos. While the division isn't out of question it is hard to see the Broncos winning this. The Raiders if they won have a 2 game lead with 3 games to play. If the Chiefs win to me they still have a 2 game lead because of their divisional record. If the Chiefs lose though the Broncos have a great shot for the 5th seed compared to the 6th seed. I would rather be playing the AFC South team on the road than the AFC North team the first week of the playoffs.

And again I am not talking about whether playing under Center or not limits the playbook. I am talking about the routes being run. That isn't effected by where the QB is before the snap. They chose to continue to run the exact same routes over and over that were not working. That is bad play calling that cannot be blamed on just because Carr couldn't play from under Center. If he can't play from under Center and it limits their playbook that much the Raiders are in huge trouble down the stretch because that looked like a terrible offense and they don't have a good enough defense to overcome a bad offense.

As for health...Hmmm Maclin hobbled and having missed a good chunk of time. Derrick Johnson going down early in the game when he is the heart and soul of that team. The #2 Corner Philip Gaines out, missing I think 2 starters on the DL, Houston still trying to come back from his injury, Hali hobbled most of the season, Ford has a hamstring injury that he is having to fight through, but yeah the Chiefs are completely healthy. That isn't even counting the fact that Jamaal Charles one of the best RB's in the NFL has missed almost the entire season with an injury. Yup Chiefs were completely healthy.

So to answer your question No the Raiders were not completely healthy. And No the Chiefs were not completely healthy either. Nobody is at this time.
You respect the Chiefs or are you a fan of theirs?? You never talk bad about them, you defend them all the time.. Heck didn't you say you live there?? Hmmm

Again cd, when a playbook is limited does that not hurt a team?? They knew Carr couldn't take snaps from center, so you game plan for the shotgun.. You only have to defend part of a playbook.. Is that much easier than defending a whole playbook?? You know it is

And as for health?? What impact player from the Chiefs was out to start the game?? I seen their injury report and it was an all go!! Charles was the only impact player not playing for them, and he's been out for awhile like MEJ..
KC is healthy, the RAIDERS are banged up playing on the road in a short week.. And even then it came down to the last play of the game for the RAIDERS!! Those are the facts

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying they have strict rules and if those rules are broken they have rules set in place to punish those organizations. The officials have the right to stop the game and replay the play. They have done this on punts that have hit things in the past where they redo the down. They didn't do that and could have even gone to replay to make sure nothing happened.
Lol cd.. Smh

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So rumors out there saying Carr's finger is really broken and not dislocated in two places..
That wouldn't surprise me.. The RAIDERS guard injuries like Fort Knox guards Gold.. Although i did see some show that said Fort Knox is empty?! Hmmmmmmm on both!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You respect the Chiefs or are you a fan of theirs?? You never talk bad about them, you defend them all the time.. Heck didn't you say you live there?? Hmmm

Again cd, when a playbook is limited does that not hurt a team?? They knew Carr couldn't take snaps from center, so you game plan for the shotgun.. You only have to defend part of a playbook.. Is that much easier than defending a whole playbook?? You know it is

And as for health?? What impact player from the Chiefs was out to start the game?? I seen their injury report and it was an all go!! Charles was the only impact player not playing for them, and he's been out for awhile like MEJ..
KC is healthy, the RAIDERS are banged up playing on the road in a short week.. And even then it came down to the last play of the game for the RAIDERS!! Those are the facts

No I live just a few hours from Denver. And it is respect. The town I do live in is half Chiefs fans half Broncos fans. So I know a lot of Chiefs fans and am always impressed with their knowledge of the game and respect towards other teams. When I watch videos of Raiders fans starting fights at almost every game this season hard for me to respect much there.

Idaho I don't think you are getting this whole play call issue. What I am talking about is route concepts. Route concepts don't change whether you are under Center or in Shot Gun. Every route can be ran from both. Have you never seen the Raiders run a screen pass or a slant route from the shot gun? I can promise you I have watched the games and they have. They didn't go to those plays though in this one. What the Chiefs did was play a ton of off man coverage pretty much daring the Raiders to throw the underneath routes and have to dink and dunk the ball down the field. Carr either got impatient or they just struggled with the fact that a team was playing them in that way and struggled to adjust. They have been used to those fade routes being a huge part of their offense whether they are under Center or in Shot Gun. Carr has incredible touch on the football. When a team works hard to take that route away though a coach and QB then need to get together and design plays that fit with what the defense is giving them. Take those quick 5 yard routes with those WR's and let them go make some plays down the field. They are more than capable but the Raiders never really adjusted. That is bad coaching. Happens every year. Talk to any Patriots fan and they will tell you Belichick's coaching at the end of the regular season last year cost them home field. He did some very dumb things that he doesn't usually do. It happens. The issue is I bet most teams try the very same thing so have to see how the Raiders adjust. This is the chess game. The Broncos offense in 2013 broke every record but got shut down in the Super Bowl. Then the next season the Broncos saw every team try to play the same defensive design that the Seahawks played. The Broncos had to adjust.

Well beyond Charles they IR'd Jaye Howard not too long ago a very underrated DT/DE in the NFL. Love his game. Philip Gaines the #2 Corner I don't think played the entire time. Then I think the 3rd string Corner DJ White was out to so they had their 4th Corner having to cover Cooper the entire game. All of this is without even looking at the players who are hampered right now like Maclin, Hali, Poe, and Houston. All have some big injury issues they have been dealing with.

And no those are not all the facts. Those are your opinions except the last part about the score still being close at the end. Again going back to the 3 turnovers and why this game was even close at the end.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I live just a few hours from Denver. And it is respect. The town I do live in is half Chiefs fans half Broncos fans. So I know a lot of Chiefs fans and am always impressed with their knowledge of the game and respect towards other teams. When I watch videos of Raiders fans starting fights at almost every game this season hard for me to respect much there.

Idaho I don't think you are getting this whole play call issue. What I am talking about is route concepts. Route concepts don't change whether you are under Center or in Shot Gun. Every route can be ran from both. Have you never seen the Raiders run a screen pass or a slant route from the shot gun? I can promise you I have watched the games and they have. They didn't go to those plays though in this one. What the Chiefs did was play a ton of off man coverage pretty much daring the Raiders to throw the underneath routes and have to dink and dunk the ball down the field. Carr either got impatient or they just struggled with the fact that a team was playing them in that way and struggled to adjust. They have been used to those fade routes being a huge part of their offense whether they are under Center or in Shot Gun. Carr has incredible touch on the football. When a team works hard to take that route away though a coach and QB then need to get together and design plays that fit with what the defense is giving them. Take those quick 5 yard routes with those WR's and let them go make some plays down the field. They are more than capable but the Raiders never really adjusted. That is bad coaching. Happens every year. Talk to any Patriots fan and they will tell you Belichick's coaching at the end of the regular season last year cost them home field. He did some very dumb things that he doesn't usually do. It happens. The issue is I bet most teams try the very same thing so have to see how the Raiders adjust. This is the chess game. The Broncos offense in 2013 broke every record but got shut down in the Super Bowl. Then the next season the Broncos saw every team try to play the same defensive design that the Seahawks played. The Broncos had to adjust.

Well beyond Charles they IR'd Jaye Howard not too long ago a very underrated DT/DE in the NFL. Love his game. Philip Gaines the #2 Corner I don't think played the entire time. Then I think the 3rd string Corner DJ White was out to so they had their 4th Corner having to cover Cooper the entire game. All of this is without even looking at the players who are hampered right now like Maclin, Hali, Poe, and Houston. All have some big injury issues they have been dealing with.

And no those are not all the facts. Those are your opinions except the last part about the score still being close at the end. Again going back to the 3 turnovers and why this game was even close at the end.
So you never answered the question, are you a Chiefs fan?? You defend them more than KC Fans on this board do.. So that raises questions..
And and a simple google search would bring up fights at all stadiums with all fan bases, so why only single out RAIDER Fan?? Never mind we know why do we..

cd, why do you always use misdirection in a debate, along with alot of words,lol
Look dude i get what ya saying.. The thing is we are talking about a limited playbook and how that would effect a game plan.. When teams only have to defend part of a playbook, does that not give said team the advantage??
This is what im talking about. defending a limited playbook due to Carr being injured.. Yes Carr could do this or that, but he don't have ALL the playbook to dig into AND use because of injury.. Now would that have an effect on a game plan as a WHOLE?? That's what i want you to answer.. Does a team have an advantage when they ONLY have to defend part of a playbook?? YES OR NO that is what i want you to answer.. Why is that hard for you to answer??

So you bring up a few guys that nobody knows but KC fans and expect me to buy that they were NOT healthy??
Try Derek Carr, Ose, Joseph, Hayden, McGee and Latham.. We only dressed 2 DTs for this game because we had no one else, cuz they are ALL hurt!! You heard all the reports, what are the RAIDERS going too do with ONLY 2 healthy DTs.. Heck our second leading tackler on the team Joseph didn't play.. You also heard the guys calling the game raving about Ose and how the RAIDERS miss him in this game.. What about Carr not being able to throw the ball, etc,etc,etc.. LOL then you bring up some dudes that only KC fan would know, smh

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you never answered the question, are you a Chiefs fan?? You defend them more than KC Fans on this board do.. So that raises questions..
And and a simple google search would bring up fights at all stadiums with all fan bases, so why only single out RAIDER Fan?? Never mind we know why do we..

No I am not a Chiefs fan. I kind of figured me being a Broncos fan would give that away. Don't think it is possible to be both a Chiefs and Broncos fan. I just respect their organization and fans. A person can respect somebody and not like them at the same time.

As for the fights when I have Raiders fans that I talk to on a regular basis telling me to not even go to their stadium because I won't make it out of the parking lot yeah major difference in fan bases. I have been to quite a few Chiefs games in Arrowhead and never really had a problem. Some people making fun of me for wearing an Elway jersey but never a fear for my life.

cd, why do you always use misdirection in a debate, along with alot of words,lol
Look dude i get what ya saying.. The thing is we are talking about a limited playbook and how that would effect a game plan.. When teams only have to defend part of a playbook, does that not give said team the advantage??
This is what im talking about. defending a limited playbook due to Carr being injured.. Yes Carr could do this or that, but he don't have ALL the playbook to dig into AND use because of injury.. Now would that have an effect on a game plan as a WHOLE?? That's what i want you to answer.. Does a team have an advantage when they ONLY have to defend part of a playbook?? YES OR NO that is what i want you to answer.. Why is that hard for you to answer??

I will answer your question in the hopes that you will answer mine. You are correct that having to play out of Shot Gun does limit the playbook a bit. The playbook is so big for most NFL teams though they would still have plenty of plays they can run out of that system.

Here is my question though...Can the Raiders run more than just the fade route out of the Shot Gun? Because they sure didn't try to in the game. It was obvious what the Chiefs were doing the entire game on defense. They played field position making the Raiders have to drive the length of the field. They knew the Raiders couldn't resist wanting to take those deep shots like they do every week. So they defended that and dared the Raiders to have to dink and dunk it down the field. They refused to call plays that were being dictated by the defense. That is bad coaching. If you have a limited playbook and a QB that is struggling the best thing you can do is design some short passes to get him into a rhythm. They didn't do that.

So you bring up a few guys that nobody knows but KC fans and expect me to buy that they were NOT healthy??
Try Derek Carr, Ose, Joseph, Hayden, McGee and Latham.. We only dressed 2 DTs for this game because we had no one else, cuz they are ALL hurt!! You heard all the reports, what are the RAIDERS going too do with ONLY 2 healthy DTs.. Heck our second leading tackler on the team Joseph didn't play.. You also heard the guys calling the game raving about Ose and how the RAIDERS miss him in this game.. What about Carr not being able to throw the ball, etc,etc,etc.. LOL then you bring up some dudes that only KC fan would know, smh

And yet here you are listing players that people outside of Oakland haven't heard of. Carr and Ose yes but you said players that didn't start. Carr started and played the entire game. Ose is the one big name that you listed. Joseph is a rookie that has been up and down the entire year and was replaced by a very good veteran that is much more known in the league. Hayden has been a huge bust most of his NFL career. McGee and Latham I've only heard of because I am an avid fan that knows every single roster in the AFC West. Otherwise they are just players. Nobody is talking about them being huge losses for the Raiders.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I am not a Chiefs fan. I kind of figured me being a Broncos fan would give that away. Don't think it is possible to be both a Chiefs and Broncos fan. I just respect their organization and fans. A person can respect somebody and not like them at the same time.

As for the fights when I have Raiders fans that I talk to on a regular basis telling me to not even go to their stadium because I won't make it out of the parking lot yeah major difference in fan bases. I have been to quite a few Chiefs games in Arrowhead and never really had a problem. Some people making fun of me for wearing an Elway jersey but never a fear for my life.

I will answer your question in the hopes that you will answer mine. You are correct that having to play out of Shot Gun does limit the playbook a bit. The playbook is so big for most NFL teams though they would still have plenty of plays they can run out of that system.

Here is my question though...Can the Raiders run more than just the fade route out of the Shot Gun? Because they sure didn't try to in the game. It was obvious what the Chiefs were doing the entire game on defense. They played field position making the Raiders have to drive the length of the field. They knew the Raiders couldn't resist wanting to take those deep shots like they do every week. So they defended that and dared the Raiders to have to dink and dunk it down the field. They refused to call plays that were being dictated by the defense. That is bad coaching. If you have a limited playbook and a QB that is struggling the best thing you can do is design some short passes to get him into a rhythm. They didn't do that.

And yet here you are listing players that people outside of Oakland haven't heard of. Carr and Ose yes but you said players that didn't start. Carr started and played the entire game. Ose is the one big name that you listed. Joseph is a rookie that has been up and down the entire year and was replaced by a very good veteran that is much more known in the league. Hayden has been a huge bust most of his NFL career. McGee and Latham I've only heard of because I am an avid fan that knows every single roster in the AFC West. Otherwise they are just players. Nobody is talking about them being huge losses for the Raiders.
You being the Bronco fan should not be 3 pages deep defending a rival team, cuz that opens eyes.. It did mine, and im a RAIDER fan..
Anyways im not buying those RAIDER fans said that cd, noway!!See i can play that game too..
Some Bronco fans told me NOT to go to Bronco stadium cuz i might not make it out of there!! Im sure you don't buy that, just like i don't buy what you just said.. So let's just stop with that silly talk..

So you admit that playing with a limited playbook gives the other team the advantage.. Hmmm
Again cd, Carr is injured and can't make all the throws!! You ever stop and think about that??
Carr can make EVERY throw in this game, you seen him, we all have.. And yet in this game he can only make a few of them, why?? Maybe cuz he's injured?? I mean we are only using part of playbook, shouldn't that give you a clue on what he can and can't do??

Lol cd.. Yes Carr started the whole game injured playing with a limited playbook on a short week against the Warlock at his cave.. And yes Joseph is our second leading tackler but no big loss him being out..
Oh and now Allen is a solid Vet cd?? Hmmm
Ose is the best LG in the game and not having him hurt as well..
Hey, you only NEED 2 healthy DTs when playing a team like KC so says cd.. And yet everybody else said that would hurt the RAIDERS..
Again cd, who were those KEY players for KC that didn't play??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the Bronco lose to the Bolts on a short week as well on the road??
Didn't you blame that on a short week, blah blah blah??

And here we have a banged up RAIDER team playing on the road on a short week as well..
Hmmmmm

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You being the Bronco fan should not be 3 pages deep defending a rival team, cuz that opens eyes.. It did mine, and im a RAIDER fan..
Anyways im not buying those RAIDER fans said that cd, noway!!See i can play that game too..
Some Bronco fans told me NOT to go to Bronco stadium cuz i might not make it out of there!! Im sure you don't buy that, just like i don't buy what you just said.. So let's just stop with that silly talk..

Well considering the Raiders stadium is actually ranked as the 2nd most dangerous NFL stadium and 7th most dangerous stadium in the world yeah I would say at least my statement is backed by facts. But hey yeah you keep believing Raiders fans are not known more than others for fighting and making life hell for opposing fans.

So you admit that playing with a limited playbook gives the other team the advantage.. Hmmm
Again cd, Carr is injured and can't make all the throws!! You ever stop and think about that??
Carr can make EVERY throw in this game, you seen him, we all have.. And yet in this game he can only make a few of them, why?? Maybe cuz he's injured?? I mean we are only using part of playbook, shouldn't that give you a clue on what he can and can't do??

If Carr can't throw a 5 yard slant pattern or throw a screen pass then he shouldn't have been playing. Those are the 2 easiest throws in football. Raiders in my opinion would be better off putting in the back up at that point as the next 3 opponents then will do the exact same thing the Chiefs did and the Raiders season could end with them missing the playoffs.

Lol cd.. Yes Carr started the whole game injured playing with a limited playbook on a short week against the Warlock at his cave.. And yes Joseph is our second leading tackler but no big loss him being out..
Oh and now Allen is a solid Vet cd?? Hmmm
Ose is the best LG in the game and not having him hurt as well..
Hey, you only NEED 2 healthy DTs when playing a team like KC so says cd.. And yet everybody else said that would hurt the RAIDERS..
Again cd, who were those KEY players for KC that didn't play??

I'm done arguing injuries. Every time we talk somehow the Raiders players are all All-Pro level and every other team is just trash. Also if you haven't heard of Jaye Howard on the DL then you haven't been paying attention to a great player. He has been a huge piece of that Chiefs defense that has been a top-5 unit. I'm sorry that I don't find players missing from the Raiders defense all that big of a deal considering they have been a pretty bad unit all year long. I have said Ose missing was a big deal. He is a great player that is impossible to replace. I have said that Carr's injury is worse than I think most want to admit and that is effecting his game. He still played though and if he is on the field then if you are not going to let the Chiefs count Houston, Hali, Poe, Johnson, and Maclin as key injuries for the Chiefs you cannot count Carr in that equation. All those players played hurt for the Chiefs and all of them are pretty darn key players for them.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And here we have a banged up RAIDER team playing on the road on a short week as well..
Hmmmmm
Don't all players, Media, fans, etc hate TNF because it gives the home team the advantage??
So a banged up RAIDER team went to KC and played to the last play and lost..
Who had the advantage in that game cd??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't all players, Media, fans, etc hate TNF because it gives the home team the advantage??
So a banged up RAIDER team went to KC and played to the last play and lost..
Who had the advantage in that game cd??
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmmmm
?????????????????????????????????????????????????

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmmmm

No I blamed it on the Broncos playing flat and the coaches making a terrible decision to start Siemian when he clearly wasn't healthy enough to be in the game. They blew a big game. I've also been one to say the Chargers are a team that is better than their record. They lost some games early on that were just down right statistically almost impossible. I think they did an analysis of how they lost and figured out that it is more likely for you to win the lottery than to have had the string of bad luck the Chargers had early on in the season. They are a good team that has had some unlucky breaks and injuries pile up once again. Wouldn't shock me to see them beat both the Chiefs and Raiders here at the end of the season.