• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reggie Wayne: Patriot?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are currently dealing with injuries to several members of their receiving corps:

• Top receiver Julian Edelman has been out since Aug. 2 with what is believed to be a leg/ankle injury.

• No. 2 receiver Brandon LaFell, who was spotted in the offseason with a boot on his left foot, has been on the physically unable to perform list since camp opened.

Brian Tyms, a candidate for a spot as the fourth or fifth receiver, sustained a foot injury Wednesday that could threaten his season.

Aaron Dobson, a 2013 second-round pick, has reportedly been slowed by a hamstring injury.

• Veteran Brandon Gibson, who was making a push for a roster spot, injured his knee late Saturday night against the Saints and underwent X-rays after the game.

All those WR injuries and not one to Amendola? Guess we know who this years big sleeper is.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All those WR injuries and not one to Amendola? Guess we know who this years big sleeper is.
hes been surprisingly healthy

*knocks on dick*

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I wish Seattle had pursued Reggie (maybe they did and didn't like what they saw). Seattle I feel has so many question marks at WR and you still aren't taking away reps from young players. It's not like Kearse and Lockette are new and they haven't really been that great in previous years. Lockett (Tyler) is new but he'll still get some reps anyway.

Whatever.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I wish Seattle had pursued Reggie (maybe they did and didn't like what they saw). Seattle I feel has so many question marks at WR and you still aren't taking away reps from young players. It's not like Kearse and Lockette are new and they haven't really been that great in previous years. Lockett (Tyler) is new but he'll still get some reps anyway.

Whatever.
well randys 38 and has the itch.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well randys 38 and has the itch.

Nah, guy like Reggie for Seattle makes sense. Russell's problem 90% of the time is not being able to find anyone getting open. I feel like Reggie Wayne excelled at that. Not as good as Harrison, but still pretty darn good.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, guy like Reggie for Seattle makes sense. Russell's problem 90% of the time is not being able to find anyone getting open. I feel like Reggie Wayne excelled at that. Not as good as Harrison, but still pretty darn good.
harrison was the best route runner i ever saw.

this is one of the best catches ive ever seen

i was in disbelief

amazing combo of hands and route running, and balance.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harrison was the best route runner i ever saw.

this is one of the best catches ive ever seen

i was in disbelief

amazing combo of hands and route running, and balance.

For sure, not many WRs make that catch or even make it close.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Put him down for 125 catches and 480 yards...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever.

I wish Lockett went to a real passing team. I'm really hoping Seattle doesn't waste him. I was really pissed when he went there. I'm a big fan.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schefter
19 hrs ·

Former Colts WR Reggie Wayne arrived in New England last night and is taking a physical with the Patriots today, per league sources.

i missed this yesterday...

i'll take him if he comes cheap and wants to play. if its just like this when he gets his first check:

View attachment 22918

id be a little worried.
..^^^^....done deal,.....he's ALL fkkn $miles walkin out of BB's office....*as I type*,..!

BradPittsEvilTwin

Keaton for President '16
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh... not too excited either way on this one. Wayne is way past his prime. Maybe he makes it as WR #4.