• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins vs Green Bay

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've choked away at least 2 potential SB's due to arrogance of conservative play calling, not acquiring free agents, sticking with players too long even though they're terrible, not making second half adjustments. TT is good at drafting and has one of the most talented teams in the league every year. However, with a conservative head coach, and inability to acquire FA's his method has grown stale and the Pack have gotten worse each year after the SB and now are at an all time low.
Will you please shut the fuck up already? You have no clue what you're talking about

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've choked away at least 2 potential SB's due to arrogance of conservative play calling, not acquiring free agents, sticking with players too long even though they're terrible, not making second half adjustments. TT is good at drafting and has one of the most talented teams in the league every year. However, with a conservative head coach, and inability to acquire FA's his method has grown stale and the Pack have gotten worse each year after the SB and now are at an all time low.
What two SBs were those they choked away?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are starting two rookie corners against Desean Jackson, Pierre Garcon, Jordan Reed, and Jamison Crowder. I doubt there's any receiving corps that'll remotely rival that receiving quartet. If the Redskins o-line can give Kirk time, which they have all season long, it could be a long day for the Packer secondary.

How did that go for you?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay has played like cold, hammered dog shit the last 2 months and they're probably the worst team on the NFC side of the bracket. You almost always go with the better QB at home in the playoffs, and right now that's Cousins. Redskins will win.

The better QB? WTF were you smoking?

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did that go for you?

You should read my post more carefully. It comes with the qualification of providing Kirk time. Unfortunately, the Redskins didn't provide that. If they did, even in certain circumstances, the game potentially would've been different. For instance, on Kirk's first sack, our backup OT (Tom Compton) was somehow blocking Julius Peppers. Peppers beat him badly and forced Kirk into getting sacked by Matthews. However, if Compton had just run interference on Peppers, D-Jax was WIDE open on that play and would've scored a TD. Kirk has hooked up with D-Jax and others on countless occasions like that during the season and that would've made GB pay.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better QB? WTF were you smoking?
Oh god, settle down. Cousins was playing better up to that point. Not really an argument to make against that. The tough part about picking that game was that Redskins' wins were all against weaker teams. I picked it wrong, it happens. I bet I get the GB game right this week though...