• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins' Kirk Cousins: Still far apart on extension terms

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already stated many plays that decided the outcome of the game in the 4th qtr and on the last drive of the game. If you don't warrant these type of plays then I don't know what to tell you.

So only the 4th quarter counts?

If I don't warrant? Explain the usage of this word in the sentence you used.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So only the 4th quarter counts?

If I don't warrant? Explain the usage of this word in the sentence you used.

Yes b/c that is when games usually end.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes b/c that is when games usually end.

Wow...the insight. So, it was Denver's defense that that game against the Cowboys when Denver's defense gave up 48 points and 500 yards passing and the Denver offense scored 51 points?

Only the 4th quarter counts right? So if we score 40 points in the first 3 quarters but don't score in the 4th, and the other team scores 38, but the defense finally stops them on their final drive with a sack, then the defense deserves the credit?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...the insight. So, it was Denver's defense that that game against the Cowboys when Denver's defense gave up 48 points and 500 yards passing and the Denver offense scored 51 points?

Only the 4th quarter counts right? So if we score 40 points in the first 3 quarters but don't score in the 4th, and the other team scores 38, but the defense finally stops them on their final drive with a sack, then the defense deserves the credit?

you don't understand the significance of a game winning play so why bother arguing?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't understand the significance of a game winning play so why bother arguing?

I understand their significance. They stick out in your head because that is what you remember. It is kind of like a journey. You forget about much of what got you there and only remember the outcome.

It is extremely short-sighted.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand their significance. They stick out in your head because that is what you remember. It is kind of like a journey. You forget about much of what got you there and only remember the outcome.

It is extremely short-sighted.

lol. No you don't. You wouldn't be arguing this point if you did. Let me ask you this. Was Butler's INT one of the biggest plays in Super Bowl history?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Shark. Derek Carr is younger and has more upside. KC should take a team friendly deal and not be greedy. Oakland should just pay Carr because he is worth it. Blah blah blah

Its funny how the people that scream dont buy into stats, always want to fall back on a stat of how Kirk alone has a losing record against teams with winning records.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. No you don't. You wouldn't be arguing this point if you did. Let me ask you this. Was Butler's INT one of the biggest plays in Super Bowl history?
Yes, it was. So how does that prove your point? No-one has ever said their were not big plays in a game.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it was. So how does that prove your point? No-one has ever said their were not big plays in a game.

it proves my point b/c that play ENDED the game.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you incapable of answering my questions or do you concede you don't want to admit the truth?

Butler's INT was extremely memorable; however, was it more important than the 28 points the offense scored? What if NE hadn't allowed SEA to drive all the way down to the 1 in 2 minutes...you know, played better defense prior to that play?

NEs offense scored 28 points on a defense that allowed 15 a game. Well above average offense.

NEs defense gave up 24 points to an offense that averaged 24 a game. Strictly average defense.

So you like to credit the defense for big memorable plays that never should have happened, that were plain lucky. Nobody believes Seattle should have thrown anyways.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wouldn't be a game-winning play. That would be a game-ending play.

It would be a game saving play. I will give him that. But the reality is, if the offense doesnt give the defense a lead, the only way the defense WINS the game is if the defense makes the score that wins the game.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you incapable of answering my questions or do you concede you don't want to admit the truth?

Butler's INT was extremely memorable; however, was it more important than the 28 points the offense scored? What if NE hadn't allowed SEA to drive all the way down to the 1 in 2 minutes...you know, played better defense prior to that play?

NEs offense scored 28 points on a defense that allowed 15 a game. Well above average offense.

NEs defense gave up 24 points to an offense that averaged 24 a game. Strictly average defense.

So you like to credit the defense for big memorable plays that never should have happened, that were plain lucky. Nobody believes Seattle should have thrown anyways.
GK, he is not going to answer your question because it destroys his argument. I've also posed similar questions to him and he can't, or won't, answer them. He made a stupid post about our defense about 1000 posts ago and has been desperately trying to defend it since. Unfortunately, for him, the argument is indefensible.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a game saving play. I will give him that. But the reality is, if the offense doesnt give the defense a lead, the only way the defense WINS the game is if the defense makes the score that wins the game.
BINGO!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what question? game winning plays. look it up. you guys are nuts.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GK, he is not going to answer your question because it destroys his argument. I've also posed similar questions to him and he can't, or won't, answer them. He made a stupid post about our defense about 1000 posts ago and has been desperately trying to defend it since. Unfortunately, for him, the argument is indefensible.

lol. you are crazy

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong. If he doesn't make the play more than likely Seattle wins the game.